Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion v2]

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 gracielacie

max life wrote: »
    She did a bad job of it.....it was like she was in a bad school play.

What happens next? Who Knows!:rolleyes:

Who took the photo of Harry and Lucy and why?:confused::confused:

Does Lucy like Doloris or does she want to punish her for cheating on Harry. What about her cheating on Doloris with her husband and having his kid too. She can't seem to make her mind up on that one. It wasn't made clear in that last show. It was the time to get things straight imo. I think if Sunday's programme doesn't explain things, I will not be watching Fair City regularly.:(

• Registered Users Posts: 8,006 ✭✭✭Hitchens

Who took the photo of Harry and Lucy and why?:confused::confused:

"Three for a quarter a black and white portrait
    Two young believers on a three euro spree
    I saved your picture in my overalls pocket
    Lucyfer Mallon, did you save one of me"
    ;)

Hitchens wrote: »
    "Three for a quarter a black and white portrait
    Two young believers on a three euro spree
    I saved your picture in my overalls pocket
    Lucyfer Mallon, did you save one of me"
    ;)

:D

Could anyone find Lucy's father? He might have a few answers. I leave that to Pete & co.

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭iceblue

how did harry die anyway?.... wasnt watching fair city then. could he have been in the car that killed her mother. ? i thought lucy was driving the car that crashed cause lucy went mental when her mother said she was leaving. and i assumed the other man was harry. doubt lucy had a relationship with him. doubt we will ever find out. and shell be back at christmas. doubt lucys dad could be any help he probably had a breakdown too when his wife left!!

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 936 ✭✭✭Prick!

iceblue wrote: »
    how did harry die anyway?.... wasnt watching fair city then. could he have been in the car that killed her mother. ? i thought lucy was driving the car that crashed cause lucy went mental when her mother said she was leaving. and i assumed the other man was harry. doubt lucy had a relationship with him. doubt we will ever find out. and shell be back at christmas. doubt lucys dad could be any help he probably had a breakdown too when his wife left!!

Suicide

• Registered Users Posts: 4,604 ✭✭✭dave1982

Wonder was Harry the reason Lucy's parents were splitting up?

Great acting from Lucy in fairness.

Well done Lorna 123

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 626 ✭✭✭Blanchflower

Prick! wrote: »
    Suicide

Ah but that's what it looked like. But Lucy in a fit of rage found out that Harry had betrayed her and topped him off and made it look like suicide. :eek:

Lucy has the blood of many a poor soul on her hands with more to come.

It was weird the way her voice changed when she imitated her mother.

• Registered Users Posts: 766 ✭✭✭ger vallely

The more I think of it the more I'm sure Lucys' mam had the affair with Harry. As for the picture of the two of them-let's just assume RTE won't explain that one.Lucy was on a 'Molloy destruction path!'She just wanted to get back at them for ruining her family life. If Delores hadn't had the affair and Jessica then Harry wouldn't have gone off with Lucys' mam and so on. Poor oul Wayne,stretched to the limits of his acting,he needs some comedy and quick. The story was milked that's for sure but holy moly-what have we left-Louis and Ingrid??I for one really hope this is not the end of Lucy.

• Advertisement

Ingrid is so hot.

I hate the over use of her raised eyebrows though.

Stop doing it ffs.

• Registered Users Posts: 250 ✭✭AhInFairness

Stop doing it ffs.

The head back, eyebrows raised and side to side shake of the head. It's ridiculous. She's incredibly annoying.

The whole Louis/Ingrid/Carol thing is ridiculous. I hope Bob crucifies Louis.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,186 ✭✭✭BUBBLE WRAP

Ingrid is so hot.

Stop doing it ffs.

Oh yes, she is fairly sexy indeed. :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭vektarman

The head back, eyebrows raised and side to side shake of the head. It's ridiculous.

It makes her look permanently surprised:D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 735 ✭✭✭joydivision

Hope lucy comes back like a fox in a hebhiuse on louie gets caught in the cross fire.

iceblue wrote: »

He will have a double breakdown when he realises what sort of daughter he has

• Registered Users Posts: 539 ✭✭✭morebabies

Stop doing it ffs.

She hardly has any eyebrows left to raise. Miaow! Seriously over-plucked.
    (And yes, I'm seriously jealous).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,116 ✭✭✭Lorna123

Harry had an affair with Shelly, who was not Lucy's mother. We never saw him having an affair with anyone else.

Then Harry committed suicide(or so we were led to believe) as he was about to go on trial for murdering Ross who was responsible for his daughter's death.

I still don't know how he met Lucy (if he ever did). I don't know how Lucy got involved with Dolores either. Now I know they met at a Doner meeting but it would appear that Lucy instigated that meeting, but for what purpose I don't know. I wish we were told at this stage, it is long overdue and it is a bit ridiculous to have a storyline like that and no answers at the end of it.

Lorna123 wrote: »
    Harry had an affair with Shelly, who was not Lucy's mother. We never saw him having an affair with anyone else.

Then Harry committed suicide(or so we were led to believe) as he was about to go on trial for murdering Ross who was responsible for his daughter's death.

I still don't know how he met Lucy (if he ever did). I don't know how Lucy got involved with Dolores either. Now I know they met at a Doner meeting but it would appear that Lucy instigated that meeting, but for what purpose I don't know. I wish we were told at this stage, it is long overdue and it is a bit ridiculous to have a storyline like that and no answers at the end of it.

Understandably Lucy did not like Harry's eyes which irritated her.

Lucy framed Harry for the murder of Ross and then finished him off herself because she felt sorry about him doing porridge.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

maybe lucy's ma had the affair with harry and lucy bumped them both off (and covered up harrys 'murder' as a suicide). then she found delores and wanted to be her daughter because she felt they were both victims?

(my wife told asked me to post this)

• Advertisement

How do we know if Lucy is gay and that is why she attacked Emily because Emily wasn't attracted to her? She might be homophobic on the outside to cover up the fact she is a lesbian! Who knows?

maybe lucy's ma had the affair with harry and lucy bumped them both off (and covered up harrys 'murder' as a suicide). then she found delores and wanted to be her daughter because she felt they were both victims?

(my wife told asked me to post this)

Well done to your "Sherlock Holmes" wife. The logic is inescapable and all the clues point to the fact that Lucy kills at will and frames others. I too share the belief that Lucy killed her own mother and Harry Molloy in a fit of jealous rage.

Understandably Lucy did not like Harry's eyes which irritated her.

Lucy framed Harry for the murder of Ross and then finished him off herself because she felt sorry about him doing porridge.

Harry killed Ross. He gave him a heck of a death. It was the highlight of an episode a few years ago. He gave him a bad old beating and it was pretty clear that Ross was dead afterwards!!

Well done to your "Sherlock Holmes" wife. The logic is inescapable and all the clues point to the fact that Lucy kills at will and frames others. I too share the belief that Lucy killed her own mother and Harry Molloy in a fit of jealous rage.

She is no member of mensa. Double murderer and manages to avoid jail:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,671 ✭✭✭DeepBlue

There's no point looking for logical answers in the Lucy storyline.
    The whole storyline is as batshit crazy as Lucy is and looking for logic is futile.

Lucy will probably return for the Xmas episode and slaughter half of Carrigstown with a chainsaw. Dolores won't report her to the guards because she wouldn't want to upset Wayne. :rolleyes:

DeepBlue wrote: »
    There's no point looking for logical answers in the Lucy storyline.
    The whole storyline is as batshit crazy as Lucy is and looking for logic is futile.

Lucy will probably return for the Xmas episode and slaughter half of Carrigstown with a chainsaw. Dolores won't report her to the guards because she wouldn't want to upset Wayne. :rolleyes:

I think if I try to make sense out of Lucy I will be joining her in her trips to the shrink. You make good points. Thanks

It is like trying to make sense out of Evil Stella from EastEnders - impossible!!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,194 ✭✭✭jos28

Just noticed that this evening's episode is not on until 8.30

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,572 ✭✭✭msg11

I remember on the Sat Night Show, she said she had just finished filming 2 weeks ago. So going on that logic, it takes 6 months to get an episode to air. So it could be next March before this is over !

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 20,653 CMod ✭✭✭✭amdublin

Laura, so wise for one so young.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14 lorna doone

"A bit of paint and it all goes away"

Deep Pete, very deep :-D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement