Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion v2]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,723 ✭✭✭nice_very

would not be surprised if, having obsessed over it for weeks, lucyfer returns at christmas WITH A SNATCHED 6 YR OLD passing her of as her and harrys baby, she walks into mccoys with the child looking for dolly... but the twist is... its actually stephen's child he had with his now ex wife, snatched hours earlier.. cue stephen acting his balls off in a standoff with lucyfer and thus will begin the proper career of Irelands favourite barman, leading to a major hollywood movie deal, cocktail 2.. cocktails and dreams.

also I think ingrid has a double agenda and wants to hurt louie by ensuring he will end up with nothing, like herself.. she will let bob know directly or indirectly about the affair and plan to get jack away from caddle, then bob and caddle form a plan to let the wedding go ahead, get evidence of the affair and totally destroy louies world, forming a majority shareholding in the pub and forcing louie to sell his stake at a vastly reduced price

• Registered Users Posts: 1,303 ✭✭✭max life

So Caoimhe reckons she is good - looking????:eek::eek:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 735 ✭✭✭joydivision

When wayne gets over lucy I hope him and damo start chasing the women and bringing the comedy again .
    Damo has been doing a dance class to improve his Hawaii 5-0 dance .
    Petes gonna be pissed off he settled down when hes sees the fun they are having .
    Wayne will get a job as a debt collector when he tells wayne it was the most sex he ever got .
    This will lead to all sorts of hilarious wayne getting chased about by the quinn family storylines .
    " I know you have a huge building in Russia Sean "
    "Piss off its me mas "
    This will lead to Suzanna getting a call on the emergency wife beater phone . She ll get sean quinn . She ll show him what a useless eejit he is , cant even make her pregnant the sap .

On a lighter note isnt Damo and Wayne both sterile . Is there some sort of radiation poisening going on in fair city where you can only get pregnant if your having an affair . And at all costs you must hide your belly with scarfs and bags to keep Leo from killin de baby .
    He has grave concerns about the overpopulation of carrickstown . Bella and Charlie are in on it too .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 gracielacie

How about Damien and Wayne running the pub with Cass.

• Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭MANSFIELD

max life wrote: »
    So Caoimhe reckons she is good - looking????:eek::eek:

Nice legs - shame about the face ! ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 24 Lavisa

pookiesboo wrote: »
    Hilarity ensued with Lucy wearing the same blue jumper in the photos that she was wearing at the flat tonight including the pic of her with her actual ma. Plus why didnt the director just yell cut when she couldnt tear up the ticket at the end, oh these producers really do spoil us

that was so funny! they probably didn't want to have to print out another fake boarding pass.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,666 ✭✭✭pookiesboo

I hope Maeve isnt going to let Robot Ben ruin her chances with Dermot, I mean what a catch

• Registered Users Posts: 1,666 ✭✭✭pookiesboo

how many more times are they going to rehash the same convo between the Dillon sisters about what to do with the bar? Tiresome much?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,743 ✭✭✭✭padd b1975

RATM wrote: »
    Ben ya squealing little bollix ! He just ratted his Da out to his Ma

"Mum, he's in bed, I went to wake him up. I didn't want to because Ms.McElhinny was with him"

I love kids but I'd happily choke that little sh1t !
    I was hoping he would say "hes above in the bed buried to the bollox in Miss. McElhinny"
    How cool would that sound in his south side accent??

• Registered Users Posts: 20,982 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

terrible parenting from dermot

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,572 ✭✭✭msg11

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I hope Jack turns out to be Christy's son

Sneaky Louie opened the DNA results and the kids is his.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 735 ✭✭✭joydivision

Hate the way louie calls him baby jack . Its so stupid. Cant wait for the day he calls him young adult jack or toddler jack.
    Daily I hate louie rant .

• Registered Users Posts: 19,351 ✭✭✭✭Harry Angstrom

pookiesboo wrote: »
    how many more times are they going to rehash the same convo between the Dillon sisters about what to do with the bar? Tiresome much?

For starters they should get rid of those fancy pint glasses and get back the traditional tulip ones. I saw Blackie Connors being served with a pint of stout in one of them a few weeks ago and it was as flat as a pancake. No wonder they're not getting any customers when they can't even pour a pint properly ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 250 ✭✭AhInFairness

For starters they should get rid of those fancy pint glasses and get back the traditional tulip ones. I saw Blackie Connors being served with a pint of stout in one of them a few weeks ago and it was as flat as a pancake. No wonder they're not getting any customers when they can't even pour a pint properly ;)

They're IKEA glasses. I have them in my gaff.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,116 ✭✭✭Lorna123

morebabies wrote: »
    Ah no, I felt sorry for Benjamin, having complex adult relationships and breakdowns being brought into his life. That's life yes, I know, but the storyline about his reaction to it all is a pretty credible one I think.

As for the logic in the Lucy plot, yes, so much of it is left undone, and even at a stretch of the imagination, I cannot see them tying up every loose end here in the future. Too much time will have passed and the audience will be too confused to be given any more plot twists. Maybe a dramatic return and another hostage type scenario - yes, but other than that, I can't see any more weird explanations for her behaviour working. They spent so long building it up they should really have made the dramatic outcome make some sense. The most we've had so far is that Lucy is a "fantasist" - according to Emily this evening. But as other posters said, did she really have the affair with Harry, and in what circumstances? Am I right to say he was in prison at the time? And why she clung to Dolores in all of it - this mother issue still hasn't been fully explained. Sorry FC writers, for all the time you spent preparing it and building it up, (which was done very well) at the end there are more questions than answers.

This is the best post I have read on the Lucy saga so far. You hit the nail on the head Morebabies. We will never know.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭vektarman

Hate the way louie calls him baby jack . Its so stupid. Cant wait for the day he calls him young adult jack or toddler jack.
    Daily I hate louie rant .
    +1 on this, knock knock...helooo...Louie, we know Jack is a baby, you don't need to keep reminding us...:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 24 Lavisa

I hate those pint glasses! The drinks always look crap in them!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,876 ✭✭✭deelite

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Hope Carol marries and takes Louie for every cent he has which sends him back on the coke

I can see the lovely Ingrid helping Louie to go back on the coke.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Rebecca789

When's Jo and Suzanne back

• Registered Users Posts: 1,303 ✭✭✭max life

Rebecca789 wrote: »
    When's Jo and Suzanne back

Never i hope!:p

• Advertisement

tuesday can i have a job - no

wednesday can i have a job - no

and so on

• Registered Users Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Jikashi

Goodness, Jo picked up the phone fairly promptly for an unexpected call in the middle of the night

• Registered Users Posts: 49,731 ✭✭✭✭coolhull

Why do they never watch 'Eastenders' or Coronation Street'?

coolhull wrote: »
    Why do they never watch 'Eastenders' or Coronation Street'?

fair city is so close to the same ratings as hollyoaks yet never do stunts fair or a storm would be cheap to do

• Closed Accounts Posts: 56 ✭✭Mitch epitag

Did the car crash which killed lucy's mom happen before or after she met Harry ?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭vektarman

tuesday can i have a job - no

wednesday can i have a job - no

and so on

Don't forget: Tuesday, Caoimhe- "I've an idea for the bar" -Neasa "no"
    Wednesday,Caoimhe "I've an idea for the bar" -Neasa "no"
    Thursday,Caoimhe "I've an idea for the bar" -Neasa "no" Ad Nausem

Also, how is Dermot going to explain to Ben about Maeve...
    Ben- "What were you and Miss McIllhenny doing"
    Dermot-"Just playing a game Ben, it was called tent making"
    Ben- "But why were your shoes downstairs"
    Dermot- "Treasure hunt Ben, treasure hunt"

• Registered Users Posts: 44 Vanderlay Industries

Lucy is coming up on Ray Darcy on Today FM now!!

• Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭Jocelynel

cheers :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 140 ✭✭vumpireofkid

What did she say?!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭Jocelynel

What did she say?!!!!

she said she wasn't allowed keep her 'hungry pig' t-shirt! they had a giggle saying that some listeners wanted to dress up as lucy for halloween but rte wouldn't give any teeshirts to anyone! haha

she said about lucy not being killed off, so it's left open ended for a return... however she couldn't see her turning up in a year or two knocking on delores door and asking her to have a coffee

she knew up front about lucys background from the off, but she told no-one not even her family

she was really lovely :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement