Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion v2]

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 459 ✭✭Julius Seizure

Could someone do a very very rough recap for the last month? As in why did Lucy leave?

• Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭jenny wren 1950

Jikashi wrote: »
    Goodness, Jo picked up the phone fairly promptly for an unexpected call in the middle of the night

yes i laughed at that too :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,053 ✭✭✭pl4ichjgy17zwd

Jocelynel wrote: »
    she said she wasn't allowed keep her 'hungry pig' t-shirt!

RTE are feeling the recession :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 86,172 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Shame FC writers dont do like Emmerdale writers and let cousins hook up as Sash and Decco have good chemistry imo

• Registered Users Posts: 8,007 ✭✭✭Hitchens

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Shame FC writers dont do like Emmerdale writers and let cousins hook up as Sash and Decco have good chemistry imo

FC allow siblings to hook up no bother :D

• Advertisement

Hitchens wrote: »
    FC allow siblings to hook up no bother :D

Oh yeah forgot about that with Floyd and Heather :p

Surely Sash would have seen Collie before now he has been everywhere around Carrigstown the last few weeks :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,230 ✭✭✭Merkin

Dermish and Maeve wearing the face of one another earlier nearly made me bring up my dinner.....eeeughhhh

Dubhaltach wrote: »
    Could someone do a very very rough recap for the last month? As in why did Lucy leave?

Lucy left because Dolly didnt want to play her mammy anymore and Wayne keep pestering her :p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭Always number 1

I hope Jack turns out to be Christy's son

Its already been revealed that he's Louies. They did a paternity test but said they'd keep the results hidden but Louie had a look at them and he the daddy alright...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 459 ✭✭Julius Seizure

Lucy left because Dolly didnt want to play her mammy anymore and Wayne keep pestering her :p

That was a fair letdown, was expecting her to go with a bang

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,007 ✭✭✭Hitchens

Its already been revealed that he's Louies. They did a paternity test but said they'd keep the results hidden but Louie had a look at them and he the daddy alright...

...unless of course the old 'paperwork getting mixed up' trick is used? ;)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 626 ✭✭✭Blanchflower

Collie was not at all pleasant tonight was he? My god if he had spoken to Lucy in that tone of voice (the way he spoke to Sash) he would have been gutted and filleted on the spot. I suppose he is relieved that Lucy has departed for now and is coming out of his shell. It’s a done deal that Collie will be one of the many victims of the "Belle Gunness" like Lucy when she goes bizerk in the Hungry Pig at Christmas. I am told by some "in the know" insiders that Collie in particular meets a very grizzly (and messy) ending at the murderous bloody hands of psycho Lucy.

g12c000000000000000779dee9b17422feab89dc766356e2ef3cd410e81.jpg

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 401 ✭✭Leinsterr

Collie was not at all pleasant tonight was he? My god if he had spoken to Lucy in that tone of voice (the way he spoke to Sash) he would have been gutted and filleted on the spot. I suppose he is relieved that Lucy has departed for now and is coming out of his shell. It’s a done deal that Collie will be one of the many victims of the "Belle Gunness" like Lucy when she goes bizerk in the Hungry Pig at Christmas. I am told by some "in the know" insiders that Collie in particular meets a very grizzly (and messy) ending at the murderous bloody hands of psycho Lucy.

g12c000000000000000779dee9b17422feab89dc766356e2ef3cd410e81.jpg
    Proof??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,186 ✭✭✭BUBBLE WRAP

I haven't watched faircity since the one where lucy put the pictures of the gang up on the wall. :o

So did I miss much since? :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,758 ✭✭✭Temaz

Anyone notice that Niamh has HUGE ears?!?!?!

• Registered Users Posts: 539 ✭✭✭morebabies

I can't remember which posters here were requesting a Dermot / Orla relationship, but it looks like you're in luck. FC writers seemed to be definitely setting up something in last night's episode. We had Orla lamenting her man "drought" with Niamh, and then going straight over to Dermie to quiz him over his lovelife. Plus the lack of chemistry between Maeve and Dermot, and the issue of Ben coming up so soon. Not going to last long I think / hope.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,743 ✭✭✭✭padd b1975

Whats the story with Paul and the phone calls?

I think he is talking to a shrink.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,847 ✭✭✭desbrook

Temaz wrote: »

At least they are in proportion to the rest of her :pac:

morebabies wrote: »
    I can't remember which posters here were requesting a Dermot / Orla relationship, but it looks like you're in luck. FC writers seemed to be definitely setting up something in last night's episode. We had Orla lamenting her man "drought" with Niamh, and then going straight over to Dermie to quiz him over his lovelife. Plus the lack of chemistry between Maeve and Dermot, and the issue of Ben coming up so soon. Not going to last long I think / hope.

I hope so, Maeve is an awful character.

desbrook wrote: »
    At least they are in proportion to the rest of her :pac:

meoow!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,728 ✭✭✭zoobizoo

Huger than Wayne's?

They offered him a part in LOTR based on their screen presence.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,572 ✭✭✭msg11

Is it me or is the storyline with Dermo and yerone just disgusting..

msg11 wrote: »

It's awful.

• Registered Users Posts: 55,511 ✭✭✭✭walshb

morebabies wrote: »

Ah, Orla, Fair City's slag!

walshb wrote: »
    Ah, Orla, Fair City's slag!

I liked her more when she was a man eating bitch.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 140 ✭✭vumpireofkid

msg11 wrote: »

It's terrible and Orla would be too young for him as well but at least Ben likes her and is less annoying around her.

I suppose Orla and Demish will just get together and Jo will come back to town and more drama will ensue then! :rolleyes:

It's terrible and Orla would be too young for him as well but at least Ben likes her and is less annoying around her.

I suppose Orla and Demish will just get together and Jo will come back to town and more drama will ensue then! :rolleyes:

I'm all for it if it means less Maeve!! Look at me I'm a teacher but also a free spirit who likes salsa!!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,273 ✭✭✭✭leahyl

I liked her more when she was a man eating bitch.

True, she has played the field quite a bit! Maybe it's time for her to settle down now :-)

I bet though, like someone else posted, that if it does happen it won't be long before we'll be seeing Jo again!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,342 ✭✭✭✭starlit

I would not be surprised if that happened!

• Advertisement

leahyl wrote: »
    that if it does happen it won't be long before we'll be seeing Jo again!

I despise her. And the constant "ah sure look it" is unprofessional imo, that cannot be in the script for her to say it every time she speaks.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement