Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion v2]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,781 ✭✭✭clappyhappy

Stephen looked brilliant, good on him, hilarious

• Registered Users Posts: 24 Lavisa

DramaQuee wrote: »
    The fairies must have been minding the Bistro tonight. Glad Yvonne finally took our advice and advertised for staff ;)
    Stephen really loved Carol's baby photo, so much acting, so few words.

Stephens reaction to the baby photo was brilliant!

I also loved drunk Judith! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 24 Lavisa

branie wrote: »
    Somehow, I don't think Caoimhe will get that Cancun job because of her criminal record

I think Judith gives her a bad reference!! Hopefully not we're so close to getting rid of her!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 220 ✭✭DramaQuee

as for dermot meeting the parents hes not 17

Free spirit's transparent plan is to hogtie Dermo. Gnash, gnash,, pleeeease no. Come back Jo, all is forgiven.

NiceVery: I was also distracted watching Stephen's effervescence in the background I missed half the pub story. (Does anyone else think FC scriptwriters read this thread????)

Hats off to Bob again. Thank God Judith is distracted from being home alone, not that she ever was. I was sick of that.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,982 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

omg they dressed up stephen!!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,351 ✭✭✭✭Harry Angstrom

Anyone else think the actress playing Judith is really annoying? Her attempts at playing drunk last night were fairly pathetic. Herself and Blackie Connors are very well matched, seeing as neither one of them could act their way out of a paper bag.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 20,653 CMod ✭✭✭✭amdublin

Jaysis Cardill looks rough the morning after.

How attractive standing there blowing smoke into Louis' face.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 20,653 CMod ✭✭✭✭amdublin

Oh god. I have no idea what Maeve sees in Dermish, and Dermish in Maeve :confused:

Maeve's parents have a beautiful young daughter too??

What is Val's mental age?

Serious question.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 840 ✭✭✭laylag

Love vals reaction to Neasa...hilarious

Can't believe Leo hasn't tried it on with Ingrid!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,273 ✭✭✭✭leahyl

Omg Judith and Luke - they have about as much chemistry as a bag of crisps!!! (I couldn't think of a better comparison sorry!)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 735 ✭✭✭joydivision

leahyl wrote: »
    Omg Judith and Luke - they have about as much chemistry as a bag of crisps!!! (I couldn't think of a better comparison sorry!)
    as the bible ?
    as a table
    biology teacher ?

come on try harder the writers read this .

Luke gave Yvonne a right old ogle and leered for Ireland. Scripted or genuine fantasy?

• Registered Users Posts: 86,171 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

leahyl wrote: »

Whereas Louis and Bob have it in bucket loads :p who else expected Bob to unzip once Louis got on his knees :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88 ✭✭Devildoll84

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Whereas Louis and Bob have it in bucket loads :p who else expected Bob to unzip once Louis got on his knees :p

The same thought crossed my mind! :D I was half expecting to hear the sound of that zipper coming down right before the credits rolled!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,543 ✭✭✭Mick Murdock

For once, Luke's performance wasn't actually too bad in a scene.

Getting sick of Caddill tbh.. She lives near me (well i see her around a fair bit so I assume so) and she seems like a nice person, but need a break from the endless whining.. Go visit Tracey!!

Am I the only one hoping for a warm embrace between Bob and Louis..?

Like Barlow and Baldwin or Phil Mitchell and Ian Beale.

Real life Caddle lives around Tara Hill, or Castletown. LMAO overheard her in Heatons threatening her young fella she wouldn't let him open all his pwresents at Christmas if he didn't say hello to whoever was on d mobyle :D

Orla was a real relationship Nazi enforcing Maeve's Next Step Programme.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,342 ✭✭✭✭starlit

Will Caoimhe go to Cancun? she might as well.

Does Carol find out about the affair from Bob or is it to come out till Christmas? When is the wedding with her and louie set for?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 626 ✭✭✭Blanchflower

The same thought crossed my mind! :D I was half expecting to hear the sound of that zipper coming down right before the credits rolled!

I nearly heard the sound of a zipper just before the credits rolled.:eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭Always number 1

Judging by the look on Bob's face, it is possible.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,351 ✭✭✭✭Harry Angstrom

Didn't Ali go to live in England with her child? Seems a bit silly that she can't make the wedding with Caddle's only grandchild? :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,743 ✭✭✭✭padd b1975

What I learned from tonights Fair City- a resident of Carraigstown is called a Carraigstonian.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88 ✭✭Devildoll84

There was something indecent looking about the whole scene! Or maybe that's just my filthy mind...:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,543 ✭✭✭Mick Murdock

DramaQuee wrote: »
    Real life Caddle lives around Tara Hill, or Castletown.

[/ Quote]

I normally see her around Dalkey village so she must have family or friends here..

Look at me.. Celeb spotting. :-/

• Registered Users Posts: 1,303 ✭✭✭max life

Does anyone think that its totally unbelievable that Ali couldnt be bothered going to Carols wedding. Or that Carols best friend Tracy wont be going to the wedding. They should just recast Tracy or kill her off.
    Louie is supposed to be an intelligent businessmen. So why is he gonna give Renee money when it SO obvious that either Renee or Bob is gonna tell Carol about his fling with Ingrid????:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 544 ✭✭✭Long Room Hubba

:D Someone needs to do that and put it on YouTube.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 735 ✭✭✭joydivision

max life wrote: »
    Does anyone think that its totally unbelievable that Ali couldnt be bothered going to Carols wedding. Or that Carols best friend Tracy wont be going to the wedding. They should just recast Tracy or kill her off.
    Louie is supposed to be an intelligent businessmen. So why is he gonna give Renee money when it SO obvious that either Renee or Bob is gonna tell Carol about his fling with Ingrid????:confused:
    The last wedding ali went to for Carroll was a bit **** . Maybe she doesnt want to go .

How is Louis so sure of his 'love' this week? Scary!! Other day he suggested a spa day to Carol so he could jacknap and scarper. Even with the pressure he's under, he's lying and plotting instead of being honest.

Carol's gold digger tips, great; a bit of slap, show leg and laugh at their jokes. Cool, that'll get proposals from all the wealthy guys.

Maeve's lines are awful. Do the hokey cokey? Who d'effe says that? Dermo is like a lamb to......

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,097 ✭✭✭xalot

Totally agree about Ali and Tracey not being around, its ridiculous, and what's the story with the actress who plays Yvonne - her forehead does not move, think she has overdone it on the botox which is a pity cos she's a very attractive girl.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement