Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion v2]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭iceblue

' de souza'? that name seems familar, who else do i know with that name? is it a footballer????

• Closed Accounts Posts: 140 ✭✭vumpireofkid

iceblue wrote: »
    ' de souza'? that name seems familar, who else do i know with that name? is it a footballer????

Christa D'Souza writes for the Sunday Times?! http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christa_D%27Souza

• Registered Users Posts: 2,666 ✭✭✭endofrainbow

Kaiser Soze.....albeit a different spelling :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,693 ✭✭✭Lisha

I might be dreaming but I think In emmerdale some one came back married to mr de Souza I think it was charity I must see if I can confirm it

Actually it was Donald and his daughter Anna de Souza . Had a long running arguemrnt with the kings about business

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭iceblue

yes your right, maybe this is what im thinking of adel de souza....kelly. jimmy's ex....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 86,171 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Thursday 6th December

Val seems to have saved the day when Cass agrees to be an elf and help Ray
    with Santa duty. Cass however plays hardball with the negotiations.

Tommy is incensed by Judith's secret business partnership with Luke and tells
    Judith she is just a pawn in Luke's game to get back at him. Luke however is
    more focussed on Judith and refuses to let her pull out of the investment.
    Luke's attempt to make Judith face reality may finally pay off.

Carol is left reeling at Louie's revelation and puts the wedding on hold.
    Ingrid's arrival couldn't come at a worse time and Yvonne is left trying to
    contain Ingrid and keep her away from the ceremony. Louie tries to convince
    Carol to forgive him and even gets a temporary reprieve until Ingrid ruins it
    and the whole shocking mess is revealed leaving Louie fighting for his son and
    Renée broke and homeless.

Sunday 9th December

Tommy is finding it hard to forgive Judith for going into business with Luke
    but Judith has more to worry about after kissing Luke. Caoimhe meanwhile is
    still furious as she thinks Neasa is getting special treatment but Neasa soon
    puts her in her place.

Cass steals the show as the story telling elf when Ray is late. Ray is angry
    when he learns of the perks that Cass negotiated and resigns as Santa.

Carol threatens to keep Jack away from Louie if he doesn't leave town. Ingrid
    meanwhile pleads with Louie to go away her and set up a family with her and the
    kids so he can win Jack in a custody battle. With things getting increasingly
    desperate, what lengths will Louie go to in order to keep his son?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,871 ✭✭✭Karen23

Lisha wrote: »
    I might be dreaming but I think In emmerdale some one came back married to mr de Souza I think it was charity I must see if I can confirm it

Actually it was Donald and his daughter Anna de Souza . Had a long running arguemrnt with the kings about business
    yes your right, maybe this is what im thinking of adel de souza....kelly. jimmy's ex....

It was Nicola de Souza in Emmerdale , now married to Jimmy King

• Registered Users Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭Always number 1

Adele de Silva is Kelly (Jimmy's ex) real name. Nicola was married to Donald de Souza - she tried to kill him for his money.

• Registered Users Posts: 55,511 ✭✭✭✭walshb

Is it from the film The 51st State? Or something very similar.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 140 ✭✭vumpireofkid

walshb wrote: »
    Is it from the film The 51st State? Or something very similar.

Yes, apparently Robert Carlyle's character's name was Felix DeSouza!
    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0227984/

Would love if it turned out Renee was married to him and Robert Carlyle had a cameo role in FC! :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 797 ✭✭✭dixiedan

Yes, apparently Robert Carlyle's character's name was Felix DeSouza!
    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0227984/

Would love if it turned out Renee was married to him and Robert Carlyle had a cameo role in FC! :D

Great actor Robert Carlyle...don't think we'll ever see him in the hungry pig:D

• Registered Users Posts: 86,171 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Who's Heather?

So the Weddin of the year will go ahead with no problems huh?

Heather is Renee's daughter

And in regard to the wedding
    Carol and Louis do get married before the wedding Louis admits that he slept
    with Ingrid but Carol forgives him and marries him and then afterwards Ingrid
    shows up and tells Carol that she and Louis were going to run away together with
    Jack so Carol dumps him so Ingrid asks him to go away with her and their kids

• Registered Users Posts: 1,303 ✭✭✭max life

Adele de Silva is Kelly (Jimmy's ex) real name. Nicola was married to Donald de Souza - she tried to kill him for his money.

Was her name not Adele Silva?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,723 ✭✭✭nice_very

we should have a competition!!!!!!!!

first one to post up a picture with Stephen wins! we know where he works so surely someone pop in and try.. and mention he has a growing fan club on this thread!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭vektarman

Why are Orla and Louie so desperate to get Carol to a 'beauty session', are they trying to tell her something? And on that, how many beauty treatments and pampering sessions does Carol go to, she seems to be getting a treatment every second day.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭el diablo

Dream on ya wee pikey.

We're all in this psy-op together.🤨

• Registered Users Posts: 697 ✭✭✭swiftman

bloody val putting a poster up in the community hall looking for santa using a fake number 085-4234591

• Registered Users Posts: 1,303 ✭✭✭max life

nice_very wrote: »
    we should have a competition!!!!!!!!

first one to post up a picture with Stephen wins! we know where he works so surely someone pop in and try.. and mention he has a growing fan club on this thread!

I win....here is a picture of me with Stephen!!!!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 20,653 CMod ✭✭✭✭amdublin

Yvonne swinging in at the end. That was just ridiculous :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭el diablo

amdublin wrote: »
    Yvonne swinging in at the end. That was just ridiculous :rolleyes:

Yeah, it was a slightly bizarre ending.

We're all in this psy-op together.🤨

• Advertisement

what was on the computer about renne

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 626 ✭✭✭Blanchflower

Stephen was smiling again behind the bar. Does he know something that we dont? Will he be the next landlord of McCoys?:cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,723 ✭✭✭nice_very

with my very limited understanding of portuguese, I think it said something like:

deputy renee da souza accused of robbing from her 90 year old husband..

just checked it on player, pretty bad portuguese in fairness lol

with my very limited understanding of portuguese, I think it said something like:

wow shes a bloody old witch

• Registered Users Posts: 12,342 ✭✭✭✭starlit

It be interesting how the wedding go....

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭Bad bob

doovdela wrote: »
    It be interesting how the wedding go....
    Betcha bob says something.

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭Bad bob

90 year old husband, jeez you couldn't make this stuff up. Esther better keep Charlie away from her!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 220 ✭✭DramaQuee

That white teeshirt, ugh. Louis needs a bit of time in the gym or Carol will break him on the honeymoon.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88 ✭✭Devildoll84

Mrs Renee de Souza accused of stealing from her 90 year old husband.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,743 ✭✭✭✭padd b1975

Loved that ever changing level in Ingrid's orange juice during her chat with Bob in Vinos.

First it was full, then half full and then back to full again.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement