Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion v2]

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,972 ✭✭✭cofy

Does Renee ever take off that necklace?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88 ✭✭Devildoll84

I cringed and laughed at the whole episode, in equal measures. Especially at Esther, wearing the same yoke she wore on her own wedding day! Think Charlie was wearing his own wedding suit too. The bracelet Bob gave Carol looked like it came straight from Penney's. And as for Niamh, she looked feckin' monstrous in that outfit.:D

yeah for stephen all pally with louie son

louie son lost his acsent

aw carol looks lovely

niamh feckin huge (i cnt complain im a large bloke myself)

bob great actor

renne jesus that acting

• Closed Accounts Posts: 220 ✭✭DramaQuee

Louis' eyes were like someone wearing scary zombie lenses or something, weird. Safe to say he'll be seeing the Real Carol now alright. (Fake Carol was awful.) I'm glad he 'fessed up - finaly.

Woohooo Stephen, he scrubs up well. He seemed to have a great knowledge of the ancient CD player the young lad had too.

Niamh's boobs stole the show from Carol.
    Even booby lotto woman pales into insignificance.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,234 ✭✭✭Fresh Pots

DramaQuee wrote: »
    Who's lotto lady?! Lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,234 ✭✭✭Fresh Pots

Who's lotto lady?! Lol

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 626 ✭✭✭Blanchflower

Woohooo Stephen, he scrubs up well. He seemed to have a great knowledge of the ancient CD player the young lad had too.

It is now confirmed that Stephen, the man of mystery, is indeed a technical genius. Its about time that he was given a lead role in FC. :cool:

It is now confirmed that Stephen, the man of mystery, is indeed a technical genius. Its about time that he was given a lead role in FC. :cool:

sure why not :D stephen COME ON DOWN

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭Bad bob

I cringed and laughed at the whole episode, in equal measures. Especially at Esther, wearing the same yoke she wore on her own wedding day! Think Charlie was wearing his own wedding suit too. The bracelet Bob gave Carol looked like it came straight from Penney's. And as for Niamh, she looked feckin' monstrous in that outfit.:D

There's a lot of hating going on there...

• Advertisement

Hmm, too close to call. Thought all the ladies scrubbed up well. Tomorrow night should be fun.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88 ✭✭Devildoll84

Bad bob wrote: »
    There's a lot of hating going on there...

It is RTE's most entertaining unintentional comedy, and I do so love to hate it!:p

TheTechGuy wrote: »
    Who's lotto lady?! Lol

On Wednesday nights, just before 8, I've tea made just in time for the Lotto as well as FC. Booby Lotto lady also presents things like the weather, she's sort of strawberry blonde about 40, I thought you'd all know her???

Tonight was a real treasure chest from 7.59 - 8.30 pm on d tellie :eek:

Booby lotto lady worked as an extra in FC years ago!!!!!! Her name is Nuala Carey:

http://www.rte.ie/weather/presenters/careyn.html

• Registered Users Posts: 2,876 ✭✭✭deelite

Wasnt expecting Louie to come clean, loved every minute of last night.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,429 ✭✭✭branie

What a cliffhanger ending last night!

branie wrote: »
    What a cliffhanger ending last night!
    Great pace, lol at Leo's dramatic entrance and Ingrids mad charge to the wedding. She didn't turn up though, so what happened there?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,743 ✭✭✭✭padd b1975

Yvonne as best man!!!

That is all.

padd b1975 wrote: »
    Yvonne as best man!!!

That is all.

Yeah, I thought that was funny too! Although Louie doesn't really have any mates except Stephen maybe, now that would be funny! 😄

• Registered Users Posts: 34,111 ✭✭✭✭The_Kew_Tour

Stephen and his lovely white teeth.

Bob is great actor I have to say, but last few weeks the show has went soooooooo bad.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,953 ✭✭✭✭Seve OB

Merkin wrote: »
    This thread cracks me up.

I live in the UK so only get to see FC when I'm back in Dublin. I actually EMAILED RTE (hangs head with shame :o) to ask them whyohwhy FC can't be accessed on RealPlayer outside of Ireland. All the updates here keep me up-to-date with what's happening so thank you!! :)

I can't for the live of me place this guy though. Does anyone have a picture of him?

Also, is Loopy Lucy due to come back or has she actually left for good?

God I miss it :(

you need to get yourself ex pat shield and you'll be sorted!

edit: here is the link for you. it just hides your IP address as far as I know so that you can watch BBC Iplayer in Ireland and I presume RTE Player in the UK

• Closed Accounts Posts: 140 ✭✭vumpireofkid

On Wednesday nights, just before 8, I've tea made just in time for the Lotto as well as FC. Booby Lotto lady also presents things like the weather, she's sort of strawberry blonde about 40, I thought you'd all know her???

Tonight was a real treasure chest from 7.59 - 8.30 pm on d tellie :eek:

No way is Nuala Carey 40!!!!

(She's 33 now according to this article http://www.independent.ie/lifestyle/independent-woman/love-sex/sexy-singles-vs-smug-marrieds-1897461.html )

i thought last night episode was great the hole louie bob rennee ingrid carol stephen saga is great

• Registered Users Posts: 7,194 ✭✭✭jos28

Ah Louie, ya big eejit. Poor Carol and she looked so gorgeous. Thought Renee was completely OTT. Normally hate Yvonne but she played a blinder and looked extremely well. Loved the scene between Christy and Carol, he is such a good man. Why did the antique shop put the bracelet Bob bought into an envelope, even Zumo Bishop would have provided a gift box.
    PS - Anyone know where the wedding venue was ?

jos28 wrote: »
    PS - Anyone know where the wedding venue was ?
    Think it was a house in the grounds of RTE.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,847 ✭✭✭desbrook

stevieob wrote: »
    you need to get yourself ex pat shield and you'll be sorted!

edit: here is the link for you. it just hides your IP address as far as I know so that you can watch BBC Iplayer in Ireland and I presume RTE Player in the UK
    Nice try buy no :-( The Shield gives the user a UK IP address and therefore defeats the purpose . Just tried it myself there - the RTE site thought I was in the UK and wouldnt let me watch FC in the FC !!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,158 ✭✭✭frag420

i have a shneaky suspicion that Cadill has known all along that Louis and Ingrid had slept together but for the sake of a peaceful life she remained silent and to piss of Ingrid.

She will still marry him.................just as Ingrid walks in in that ill-fitting red thing she was wearing last night. Obviously it was robbed from tv3's traveller weddings!!

frag420 wrote: »
    i have a shneaky suspicion that Cadill has known all along that Louis and Ingrid had slept together but for the sake of a peaceful life she remained silent and to piss of Ingrid.

She will still marry him.................just as Ingrid walks in in that ill-fitting red thing she was wearing last night. Obviously it was robbed from tv3's traveller weddings!!
    Ingrid looked like someone doing the walk of shame tottering up that footpath.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,604 ✭✭✭dave1982

Think it was a house in the grounds of RTE.

I think they used that place in love hate for a scene with Darren and Rosie

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,158 ✭✭✭frag420

Ingrid looked like someone doing the walk of shame tottering up that footpath.

If she was coming from my place she would be doing the walk of fair fooks to ya love!!!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement