Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion v2]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,953 ✭✭✭✭Seve OB

desbrook wrote: »
    Nice try buy no :-( The Shield gives the user a UK IP address and therefore defeats the purpose . Just tried it myself there - the RTE site thought I was in the UK and wouldnt let me watch FC in the FC !!

ah damn, thought it might have worked. I'm sure there has to be something similar though out there for the Irish abroad....

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭Bad bob

desbrook wrote: »
    Nice try buy no :-( The Shield gives the user a UK IP address and therefore defeats the purpose . Just tried it myself there - the RTE site thought I was in the UK and wouldnt let me watch FC in the FC !!
    how about http://www.changeiponline.com/get-an-irish-ip-address/
    or
    http://www.irishproxyserver.com/

ive never used them but hey it might be worth a try.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 220 ✭✭DramaQuee

No way is Nuala Carey 40!!!!

(She's 33 now according to this article http://www.independent.ie/lifestyle/independent-woman/love-sex/sexy-singles-vs-smug-marrieds-1897461.html )

NO WAY!!! she is not the same age as me, she looks the age of my aunts. (..........denial :( ) arggghhhhhhhhh (goes off to shoot self)

Have to work tonight will only have peeks at Boards to keep me aBREAST of developments til I see player in d mornin.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,303 ✭✭✭max life

What the hell does Louie see in Carol?? She is an awful yoke!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,591 ✭✭✭RATM

It is now confirmed that Stephen, the man of mystery, is indeed a technical genius. Its about time that he was given a lead role in FC. :cool:

Someone start a Facebook campaign and we'll make sure RTE never hide Stephen's talents again :D

• Advertisement

orla: he was shagging ingrid !!! priceless!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,781 ✭✭✭clappyhappy

ingrid is some bitch, love yvonne "stick her in the boot of the car" brilliant

• Registered Users Posts: 86,171 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Damn Carol should marry him and take him to the cleaners and also knock out Ingrid

Why would ingrid say that in front of her kids??

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Damn Carol should marry him and take him to the cleaners and also knock out Ingrid

Agree, carol needs to knock six bells out of ingrid, nasty piece of work

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭el diablo

Carol's acting is awful tonight.

We're all in this psy-op together.🤨

• Registered Users Posts: 1,368 ✭✭✭Prop Joe

If Niamh is bridesmaid shouldnt Paul Brennan be at the wedding?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,374 ✭✭✭twirlagig

el diablo wrote: »

Agreed, and I wish they'd let them throw in a f*&k or something! If it was me, I wouldn't be able to help myself!:D

Oooh, Luke & Judith! :eek:

Go on Carol bait 50 shades out of Louis and Ingrid

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,543 ✭✭✭Mick Murdock

Leo stealing the show wha'..

All the acting is tbh

• Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭el diablo

All the acting is tbh

Judy and the tinker were pretty bad at the end. Same goes for Renee.

We're all in this psy-op together.🤨

That rocked tonight!!! but where was Paul? he should have been there.

• Registered Users Posts: 22 femmefatale

Wow that was dramatic....everyone crying and throwing things and kissing and more crying

I had the same reaction to the budget!:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,194 ✭✭✭jos28

Poor Caddle, not much luck with weddings
    At her first wedding she caught Tracy in bed with the groom
    Her second wedding to Christy never happened
    And number 3 ends up in disaster.
    I can't bear the thoughts of months of rowing between herself and Louie so I hope Louie, Ingrid and their kids get into a taxi and feck off. Come to think of it they could hire a bus and take Renee, Val, Eddie.........all aboard now, tickets please.
    A big clear out would leave Carol behind the bar with Stephen :D:D:D and Tracy could come back to help her out. She'd be great at making the sandwiches after all her time with Dominic :D

Prop Joe wrote: »

He is trying to outsell Wayne in the garage :p

• Registered Users Posts: 12,313 ✭✭✭✭Sam Kade

She was sounding very manly at times during the outburst :eek:
    Prop Joe wrote: »
    Was she the chief bridesmaid? Because the chief bridesmaid was referred to as Carol's best man last week :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,543 ✭✭✭Mick Murdock

Didn't think Caddill was as bad as some of you are saying.. Thought Louis was a lot worse!! Dramatics in a budget soap opera just doesn't swing..

Yvonne was excellent as always. New hair suits her.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,313 ✭✭✭✭Sam Kade

Didn't think Caddill was as bad as some of you are saying.. Thought Louis was a lot worse!! Dramatics in a budget soap opera just doesn't swing..

Yvonne was excellent as always. New hair suits her.
    Mick I bet you would love to tame her ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭kieraneen14

thought ingrid looked fierce juicy in that red dress- lovely boobs- i thought the dress was sexy as ****, carol looked ok - nice bit of cleavage there 2- althou headin south- yvonne looked every bit the sexy minx again

• Registered Users Posts: 1,303 ✭✭✭max life

Carol should have known that what goes around comes around. At least him and Ingrid were not all over each other like she and louie were at her wedding to Christy. She is such a hypocrite :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,876 ✭✭✭deelite

Can't believe Louie had such a personality change towards Carol within seconds - I loved every minute of tonights show. I predict Orla and Leo kissing under the mistletoe this Christmas. :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,432 ✭✭✭willmunny1990

Carol got what she deserved IMO.

Her affair with Louis was worse due to the length of it, she made a mug out of Christy although at this stage it should be obvious to everyone what the outcome will be if you shack up with Carol so i don't have much sympathy for Christy either.

I was happy she didn't go through with the wedding though, he only wanted to marry her to have more rights with the child and he would of eventually taken them away IMO as the man is evil.

They both got what was coming to them.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement