Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion v2]

Options

Comments

why is fair city so damm cheap its unreal

no paul at the wedding imagine niamh going to the wedding and your not invited unreal .

carol felt sorry for here but then she did the same to christy

louie , its your own fault

ingrid totally ott in front of your kids no shame

where did stephen disapear to ?

renne is so awful

bob once again great actor aswell for Yvonne

• Registered Users Posts: 1,429 ✭✭✭branie

Will Christy support Carol, I wonder

• Registered Users Posts: 797 ✭✭✭dixiedan

deelite wrote: »
    I predict Orla and Leo kissing under the mistletoe this Christmas. :D

Now... That would spoil me Christmas dinner :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88 ✭✭Devildoll84

deelite wrote: »
    Can't believe Louie had such a personality change towards Carol within seconds - I loved every minute of tonights show. I predict Orla and Leo kissing under the mistletoe this Christmas. :D

I think he was finally showing his true colours there.

Orla and Leo? I dunno about that. I still think that something will happen between Orla and Dermish, once the totally annoying Maeve is out of the way.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 10,743 ✭✭✭✭padd b1975

Why did Carol need her hair in rollers for that hairstyle??

I need to get a life.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 220 ✭✭DramaQuee

Juuuust saw it on player!!!!!
    tajd: Stephen's nose and shoulder were there beside young fella alright.

Loved the grown up, tough, shouting voices of Carol and Ingrid! No pretty, pretty girly stuff there like those American soap gals let on. Ingrid can be common as muck too, great :) Boards predictions got it bang on, Louis' got the head slapped off him. She was allowed use that touchy unmarried father rights card.
    Was Blackie's beard 'shaped' for the opportunistic snog when Judy was vulnerable? (Serves sleeveen Tommy right)
    ~Bob needs comforting...... :(

Great night.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,256 ✭✭✭closeline

Acting from Louie and Carol was awful...but Carol had the cleavage so she gets away with it. Lots of nice images tonight, Carol, Ingrid, Renee (wow), Niamh, Yvonne and Judy...

So cringy though...that young lad Joey last night playing the music off a cd player on his lap...hahaha :)

• Registered Users Posts: 22 femmefatale

Random but did anyone notice that the kiss between judith and luke last night was a different kiss than the picture shown on the rte player or website. Different place different clothes and hairstyles ...

Random but did anyone notice that the kiss between judith and luke last night was a different kiss than the picture shown on the rte player or website. Different place different clothes and hairstyles ...

They must be at it non-stop ;) How will Judith explain the beardrash. She's miles taller than him. What did Mr Fashionista mean by the way she dresses etc? He is a control freak, Judith isn't strong enough for his manipulation. :(

Real shuffle in couples for the New Year. Unsurprisingly I haven't notice Christy rising to PDAs with Val.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 140 ✭✭vumpireofkid

DramaQuee wrote: »
    They must be at it non-stop ;) How will Judith explain the beardrash. She's miles taller than him. What did Mr Fashionista mean by the way she dresses etc? He is a control freak, Judith isn't strong enough for his manipulation. :(

Real shuffle in couples for the New Year. Unsurprisingly I haven't notice Christy rising to PDAs with Val.

Fair City seems to like tall woman - short man couples - first Jo and Dermish, then Caoimhe and Decco, Judith and Luke and I think Maeve is taller than Dermish now too!

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 735 ✭✭✭joydivision

The bob clears the house show . That man deserves an oscar .
    Louie cowering by the chest of drawers with his silly hairdo when she threw the thing at him . God he is so wooden I get a bit sick everytime he forced out the I love you line . He really is a bad actor . He cracked under pressure doesnt really love carroll just wants the baby rights .
    Ingrid was very good .
    Steven should have got a run out .
    I know why Lorcans old missus doesnt go to Carrolls weddings anymore .
    Whats next for Bob I wonder . Id love him to get the part of a baddy in the next big Irish film .
    Hope Loie leaves now his smug little head angers me every week .
    Oh and Niamh looked mahoosive going in the church thought they were going to have to lubricate the door frame .

• Registered Users Posts: 539 ✭✭✭morebabies

I was glad Ingrid let everything out - the Jack plot and Renee's secrets because sometimes a plot fails when they keep the secret thing going on too long - like the Lucy storyline for example. There was no big dramatic reveal in front of everyone with that, and in the end it kind of fell flat and got a bit confusing

• Registered Users Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Jikashi

tajd wrote: »
    where did stephen disapear to ?

He left, incandescent with rage, before he said something he'd regret. This was the ninth wedding reception he organised from the ground up in his McCoy's career, second for Carol, that went to waste cos the ungrateful feckers won't stop cheating on each other.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,972 ✭✭✭cofy

Jikashi wrote: »
    He left, incandescent with rage, before he said something he'd regret. This was the ninth wedding reception he organised from the ground up in his McCoy's career, second for Carol, that went to waste cos the ungrateful feckers won't stop cheating on each other.

You are absolutely right, he even went the extra mile for Louis and Carol, by looking after Louis son Joey for the day. The sheer ingratitude of it all.

When the good doctor was telling Luke to get out of the surgery, was she standing against the door at the time. How did she expect him to leave:confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 330 ✭✭maurasmith50

Someone should have told Louis that men stopped having their hair "styled" like that in the 1950s FFS :D

Carol's roots weren't slow coming out (and I'm not talking about her hair either):rolleyes:

I was delighted that Renee one Finally got her comeuppance.:D

As for Ingrid...hope we have seen the last of her. Feel sorry for the kids though :(

Does Blacky ever blink his eyes ?

• Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭RAFA B

Big mistake Carol not marrying Louie in the end! He holds all the aces now!

• Registered Users Posts: 22 femmefatale

DramaQuee wrote: »

Well judging by the preview just posted on the website your probably right their still kissing!!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,567 ✭✭✭delta_bravo

I have a feeling some day Steven is going to do a Michael Douglas in Falling Down and systematically assault several cast members for severe ignorance of his talents and general incompetence. I welcome that day.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,572 ✭✭✭msg11

I have a feeling some day Steven is going to do a Michael Douglas in Falling Down and systematically assault several cast members for severe ignorance of his talents and general incompetence. I welcome that day.

I say he is a member on this site and reads this very topic. Each time he is on screen he is smiling and thinking to himself the good folks of Boards are looking at me now, hope I am serving them well. Stephen is not in it for the fame just to save the folks of Boards, we will get you a leading role lad, hold in there.

I agree msg11. When you think of some of the staff that bar has had too!! There must be some storyline coming up with him, if only for us here on Boards....one day his Prince will come. Poor Stephen. Sob, sob, the Cinderella of the show.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,301 ✭✭✭Daveysil15

Did Orla just use the word 'shagging'? That's a first for Fair City. Carol's performance was excellent.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 534 ✭✭✭movingsucks

Bob: Will you kids go to your rooms?
    Kid: Why should we?
    Bob: because it's my house

Brilliant, just brilliant.
    So was he really just marrying her for her child?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,543 ✭✭✭Mick Murdock

Any other nationalities posting on this thread? My Italian housemate is a FC addict too!!

Love this thread - hilarious!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,572 ✭✭✭msg11

Bob: Will you kids go to your rooms?
    Kid: Why should we?
    Bob: because it's my house

Brilliant, just brilliant.
    So was he really just marrying her for her child?

As someone stated above..

'The Bob clears house show'..

• Registered Users Posts: 12,313 ✭✭✭✭Sam Kade

msg11 wrote: »
    As someone stated above..

'The Bob clears house show'..
    Get it right Bob wasn't clearing the house he was only clearing all the rubbish out of his house ;)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 626 ✭✭✭Blanchflower

Any other nationalities posting on this thread? My Italian housemate is a FC addict too!!

I have a pet hamster called Robo from the Gobi Desert who is also a FC addict. His real name is Phodopus roborovskii and although he does not like being held and is very territorial and extremeley fast we still love him to bits!

just saw Louis son doing a toy ad. Ingrid has an income :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭vektarman

My flatmate is Chinese, she's hardly got a word of English, she just turns the sound down and laughs her head off as though it's a silent comedy movie:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭Bad bob

Daveysil15 wrote: »
    Did Orla just use the word 'shagging'? That's a first for Fair City. Carol's performance was excellent.

I agree Carol was excellent and when Louie turned nasty at the end I thought to myself where the f@&k has he been hiding for the last while that's the Louie that we want to see, Louie the bastard!!! Not Louie the wimp, Bring it on! Bob for once wasn't over acting as he has a tendency to do when he has something meaty and does his bob the whisperer voice. Even Luke and Judith did a half decent job. Orla was hilarious with her Louie was shagging Ingrid line. The venue looked great (was that really in rte??). I hope this is a sign of things to come.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,604 ✭✭✭dave1982

Fair city = fap :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement