Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion v2]

Options

Comments

i really want a gay male couple on FC

or just a new gay guy

here looking at you zumo no gf ever

• Registered Users Posts: 697 ✭✭✭swiftman

just watched it on the player now.

the way carol goes up to christie at the start looked like a girl who was on a dry patch for years. louis is only gone but wasnt he not giving it to her?

i cant stand blackie popping up every two mins when judith is around, hes a pain to listen to.

have to say neasa looks fantastic, shes so sexy, only problem is her caracter is always in a bad mood or unhappy. give her a few cheerful lines and she'll look 10 times better. stunner

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88 ✭✭Devildoll84

i really want a gay male couple on FC

or just a new gay guy

here looking at you zumo no gf ever

There hasn't been a gay guy since Troy Dowling, and true.. Zumo's never had a girlfriend, but he doesn't give off any vibes. My money is on Decco and Eddie.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,723 ✭✭✭nice_very

padd b1975 wrote: »
    Laura and Neasa?

dear Santa......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

I would rather see Neasa with Yvonne or Orla :):):):)

neasa and caoimhe, now that would make me watch it and not slag my wife for sitting on front of it 4 nights a week:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭paddymayoman

Judith and Doleras would be some pairing

• Closed Accounts Posts: 534 ✭✭✭movingsucks

swiftman wrote: »
    i cant stand blackie popping up every two mins when judith is around, hes a pain to listen to.
    Is that who that is! I knew he looked familiar . (Sorry I'm new to Fair City)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,604 ✭✭✭dave1982

28199810150399708567786.jpg

dave1982 wrote: »
    28199810150399708567786.jpg

dont think sexy thoughts :eek:
    dont think sexy thoughts :D

but seriously this new gay character should just like any other guy just gay no camp or any of that crap as a gay man yes we hate the sterotype to

• Advertisement

nice_very wrote: »
    dear Santa......

:D XD

• Registered Users Posts: 20,982 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

I think Stephen really wanted a shepherds pie :(

• Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭el diablo

swiftman wrote: »

Ne too, I can't stand him. The doctor is far too good for that wee ****.

We're all in this psy-op together.🤨

• Registered Users Posts: 10,743 ✭✭✭✭padd b1975

At the end Christy sounded like he was going to sing "Oh Carol" by Neil Sedaka when he saw her burning the clothes.

• Registered Users Posts: 797 ✭✭✭dixiedan

padd b1975 wrote: »
    At the end Christy sounded like he was going to sing "Oh Carol" by Neil Sedaka when he saw her burning]

• Registered Users Posts: 10,743 ✭✭✭✭padd b1975

1959!!

I would never have believed it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 330 ✭✭maurasmith50

amdublin wrote: »
    Cardill is in rough form tonight :mad:

Good on ya, Caddle! Show them interfering gossiping auld biddies what for :D

Great stuff!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,194 ✭✭✭jos28

Check this thread, I have been saying it for months that Zumo is living in the closet. It would be great to see him come out !

• Registered Users Posts: 697 ✭✭✭swiftman

why do people want a gay couple? the only little hint that it will happen cause neasa and laura went for a drink together to p!ss caomhe off ?

if it happens hope it girl-on-girl action

• Closed Accounts Posts: 220 ✭✭DramaQuee

Could Carol be going back to Christy? He made sure to be in the good books just before the wedding.
    God she really hates poor Bob, and all his visitations, grim warnings, advice, antique bracelet in a bag :( Some people are never satisfied.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭rocky1813

It's looking that way.. Although, I still can't understand why Bob is so protective of her. I missed out on a lot of Fair City in the last couple of years, did something happen to cement their friendship?

I think Bob has always been protective of Carol because she was good to him when he was homeless and everyone else turned their backs on him. Didn't she let him live in her flat for a bit too.

I don't understand how Carol can throw Louie out of the pub - doesn't he own it.

• Registered Users Posts: 86,160 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I wonder will Carol move in with Zumo (he is living in her flat) or Bob?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,283 ✭✭✭✭Marcusm

Judith and Doleras would be some pairing

in a different universe they are the same person so that would be weirder.......(the actress who plays Judith originally played Dolores 20 0dd years ago)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,432 ✭✭✭willmunny1990

Really can't stand Blackie either, always just seems to appear when judie is around.

He creeps me out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,865 ✭✭✭Mrs Garth Brooks

Are neasa and laura going to become a lesbian couple. There's something going on there.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 20,653 CMod ✭✭✭✭amdublin

Cardle?? WTF :confused:

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 20,653 CMod ✭✭✭✭amdublin

And what ISSSSsss Tommy wearing??

Who's minding Baby Jackeen?

Edit. There's my answer. Dolly has de child.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,374 ✭✭✭twirlagig

amdublin wrote: »
    Cardle?? WTF :confused:

If we hurry, we might just make last call, amdub! :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 88 ✭✭Devildoll84

rocky1813 wrote: »
    I think Bob has always been protective of Carol because she was good to him when he was homeless and everyone else turned their backs on him. Didn't she let him live in her flat for a bit too.

I don't understand how Carol can throw Louie out of the pub - doesn't he own it.

Cheers for that!:) I missed out on the Bob being homeless storyline, I've only recently started to follow Fair City again (The Lucy storyline got me back watching, but I was mightily disappointed in it's ending.)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement