Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion v2]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,438 ✭✭✭livinginkorea

DramaQuee wrote: »
    Barry was doing a bit of Chrimbo shopping in Bridgewater earlier, not in jail at all. (Lost loads of weight).

Jail will do that to you :) Fair play to him.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,438 ✭✭✭livinginkorea

Happy Christmas everyone and hope next year will be the best Fair City season yet! :P

• Registered Users Posts: 9,454 ✭✭✭mloc123

padd b1975 wrote: »
    Wayne; "A super little 5 series."

Jesus wept.

Well, I guess a 5 series is small compared to a 7 series :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,723 ✭✭✭nice_very

6.45pm dont miss it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 220 ✭✭DramaQuee

Barry was in deep conversation with that most Irish of duos: A Guard and A Teacher. :D another lady was there too, but I am not sure if she with his significant other or a friend of the Duo. My father said I was gawking too much. I told him it wasn't for me, but FC viewers on Boards need to know the details of these sightings.

• Advertisement

Barry was in deep conversation with that most Irish of duos: A Guard and A Teacher. :D another lady was there too, but I am not sure if she with his significant other or a friend of the Duo. My father said I was gawking too much. I told him it wasn't for me, but FC viewers on Boards need to know the details of these sightings.

oh please oh please let the other lady have been a nurse :D

800 posts!!! woot

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,758 ✭✭✭Temaz

God I hate Jo

she is being a right biach

with any luck, ben will make himself disappear with the magic set :D

• Registered Users Posts: 924 ✭✭✭jjf1974

Luke got a nice presant from judy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

The whole Jo and Dermot story was poorly acted / scripted.. very juvenile.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 86,156 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

So is that the worst FC christmas day episode ever?

Did Jo sleep with the brother or just kiss him?

very very very poor episode, from the hilarity of cass's dinner antics to jo being a selfish witch, not to mention look's open shirt.. nothing major as should happen on christmas day.. might have been better if leo had the guitar at the party

also NO STEPHEN

They came down stairs holding hands;)

jjf1974 wrote: »

Oh right, I must have missed that when I went for another bit of Terry's Chocolate Orange...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 396 ✭✭Sigourney

Luke got a nice presant from judy.
    Ewww.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,007 ✭✭✭Hitchens

it was very erotic, the way they did the stair walk, and Blackie's hair ever so slightly mussed..................I thought at the start that Judith was going to sit on the dinner plate on B's couch :)

Ha, I loved the digs Jo got at the witch, do proper teaching, and what did the Board of Management think, I'd love to hear the answer to THAT. Jo should NOT have apologised.
    I found Maeve's hard neck an(other) unattractive feature, that pushy attitude rubbing it in Jo's face, the one upmanship between them. I hate women with schoolyard antics and moreso those childish back answers. I mean Dermot is NOT such a prize, and he is really getting that impression about himself. For some reason Jo is not as hard on my nerves as cringey Maeve, she is so full of herself.

Why no break in the longer show? I was waiting for the ad break to get a drink, and then it was over.

• Registered Users Posts: 24 Dailyface

The Episode tonite was ****ty!!!!

Ros na Run was ten times better tonite with a 10th of its budget!!!!

• Advertisement

Why no break in the longer show? I was waiting for the ad break to get a drink, and then it was over.
    No ad breaks on rte today.
    very poor episode felt drawn out with very little happening

RTE never show any ads on Christmas Day ;)

No ad breaks on rte today.
    very poor episode felt drawn out with very little happening

and that segment with Flynn and Eddie was pure padding

• Registered Users Posts: 840 ✭✭✭laylag

Where's Ben's manners? Didn't even say thanks for the magic set and neither Jo or Dermot bat an eyelid.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

the wife just said that she thought tonights episode was the most boring she has ever watched

the wife just said that she thought tonights episode was the most boring she has ever watched

a wise woman, let her be your guide in all things ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 433 ✭✭sffc

In tonight's Christmas Day Fair city : Eddie reveals his secret to Val - he cuts his own hair . Val admits she has her own and has been copying "Hayley" from Corrie for months now . Once again a nervous grin from him and a gurn from her finish the scene - yawn .
    Jo and Maeve agree to bury their differences once and for all . They dig the hole for Dermot's body in the back garden . Paul plays it safe this year and orders another turkey - just for Niamh .
    Walking to mass Ester and Charlie disover a FC story forgotten since the summer - Charlie Bishop's infertility . Nearby the fact that Pete is due to get married while still married is missed .
    Deco mentions to Carol he has joined "meetup.com" and that's how he suddenly has friends who aren't cast members . Carol is embarresed of course as she suddenly got friends who ARE cast members !

http://www.facebook.com/funnyfaircity

• Registered Users Posts: 113 ✭✭Shamrock21

Ha, I loved the digs Jo got at the witch, do proper teaching, and what did the Board of Management think, I'd love to hear the answer to THAT. Jo should NOT have apologised.
    I found Maeve's hard neck an(other) unattractive feature, that pushy attitude rubbing it in Jo's face, the one upmanship between them. I hate women with schoolyard antics and moreso those childish back answers. I mean Dermot is NOT such a prize, and he is really getting that impression about himself. For some reason Jo is not as hard on my nerves as cringey Maeve, she is so full of herself.

Shut up Jo!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 626 ✭✭✭Blanchflower

Sigourney wrote: »
    Ewww.

Au contraire! It was Judith who got the present from Blackie!:eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭vektarman

I don't think they slept, too much going on to get 40 winks.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement