Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion v2]

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 403 ✭✭IsMiseLisa

In case anyone is wondering, here's what Emmet Kirwan (Neil) is up to since Lucy sent him away.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,693 ✭✭✭Lisha

Worst live triangle story ever

Eeuuuggghh

• Closed Accounts Posts: 220 ✭✭DramaQuee

Dermot and his 'For the best' speech. He doesn't care what is for the best as long as he is with gubby mouth.

• Registered Users Posts: 539 ✭✭✭morebabies

Dermot's pyjamas and Luke's gorilla chest are the two enduring images I have retained from tonight's episode.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭vektarman

Jo isn't going to be easy to shift.:eek:

• Advertisement

Tommy found Jo very easy to shift.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,438 ✭✭✭livinginkorea

vektarman wrote: »
    Jo isn't going to be easy to shift.:eek:

You mean move or you mean shift? ;):p:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 330 ✭✭maurasmith50

234108.gif

I never got why Jo moved anyway. They may have chosen to dissolve that marriage, but she should have stood her ground not gone running. I don't think anyone in Carrigstown can throw stones. What a rotten thing for Dermot to do threatening to tell Ben, using blackmail.

What age is Orla supposed to be, she goes on like a teenager. At one stage I thought she was going to be grown up and deal with things properly, with some business demeanor, but then she was back acting like the ejit. The mincey smiley thing was back with a vengeance tonight

• Registered Users Posts: 250 ✭✭AhInFairness

Ugh Judith's laugh is horrendous. She is brutal! And why does she say every single sentence like it's a question?!

• Advertisement

DramaQuee wrote: »
    I never got why Jo moved anyway. They may have chosen to dissolve that marriage, but she should have stood her ground not gone running. I don't think anyone in Carrigstown can throw stones. What a rotten thing for Dermot to do threatening to tell Ben, using blackmail.

What age is Orla supposed to be, she goes on like a teenager. At one stage I thought she was going to be grown up and deal with things properly, with some business demeanor, but then she was back acting like the ejit. The mincey smiley thing was back with a vengeance tonight

She moved away because her dad was very sick. With all her family dying, he was the last one left I think.

Ugh Judith's laugh is horrendous. She is brutal! And why does she say every single sentence like it's a question?!

She's a doctor...sure isn't everything they ask some form of cryptic question! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 3 ElGrunt

IsMiseLisa wrote: »
    In case anyone is wondering, here's what Emmet Kirwan (Neil) is up to since Lucy sent him away.

On Christmas day, Dolores said that Pete was in London with Neil for xmas. Tommy went for pints with him and Damo tonight, would it be too much to ask the writers for a bit of consistency!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,604 ✭✭✭dave1982

RTE hit a new low with tonight:(

Anyone any good spoilers please? (keep them covered)

• Registered Users Posts: 22 femmefatale

DramaQuee wrote: »
    Anyone any good spoilers please? (keep them covered)
    on tuesday zak will walk in on judith and luke leading to tommy finding out, judith then has to decide between tommy and luke and as usual eventually decides to fix her marriage to tommy

• Registered Users Posts: 797 ✭✭✭dixiedan

Wayne, ya big dunce ya! I hope Fast Eddy takes ya to the cleaners !

And get away from your mammy's apron strings . You must be over 40 ffs :mad:

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 20,653 CMod ✭✭✭✭amdublin

Boring old story with Blackie and Judith and all the Dillons.

Or the Dullons as I will call them from now on.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭vektarman

Eddy + Wayne = Village idiots of FC.

I miss the glory days if Wayne and jimmy being young and foolish. .

Good times :)

Wayne's character now is do painful to watch, the constipated expression on his face is just blah

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 20,653 CMod ✭✭✭✭amdublin

Typical bar manager is on €20-30,000 per Neasa. Is this true??

amdublin wrote: »
    Typical bar manager is on €20-30,000 per Neasa. Is this true??

I just googled and bar manager salary is 20/40k with 50% earning 30k

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,591 ✭✭✭RATM

Looks like we won't be seeing Neil back in Fair City, the actor who plays him Dave Tynan is emigrating. Sad really as he is a pretty decent actor

• Closed Accounts Posts: 433 ✭✭sffc

She moved away because her dad was very sick. With all her family dying, he was the last one left I think.
    Not so - her dad was perfectly healthy when she left. It was a big deal when he was diagnosed with camcer a while back but she had already been there months. For a while Jo was even talking about Ben moving down and moving schools.
    The actresses maternity leave has a lot to do with the ludicrous storyline so you have my sympathy!

spoilers

its rita that dies in FC
    :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,007 ✭✭✭Hitchens

its rita that dies in FC
    :rolleyes:
    who does she leave the bell to in her will?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,668 ✭✭✭nlgbbbblth

Great news.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 534 ✭✭✭movingsucks

Lisha wrote: »
    I miss the glory days if Wayne and jimmy being young and foolish. .

Good times :)

Wayne's character now is do painful to watch, the constipated expression on his face is just blah
    He looks like he sleeps with a hanger in his mouth.
    Is he advertising some sort of tooth whitening product?

He looks like he sleeps with a hanger in his mouth.
    Is he advertising some sort of tooth whitening product?

i dislike alot of fc actor they do all of thoose cash for gold adverts no shame whatso-ever the actress and actor that play renne and wayne

and why does val son think hes the big man he boroowed 5000 euro lol

• Advertisement

Hitchens wrote: »
    who does she leave the bell to in her will?

:D:D:D:D:D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement