Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion v2]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,723 ✭✭✭nice_very

DramaQuee wrote: »
    Anyone any good spoilers please? (keep them covered)

here you go DQ :)

Judith's secret date goes wrong
    Airs Sunday, Dec 30 2012 at 20:30
    Judith finds herself in deep trouble when her secret date with Luke goes horribly wrong.

Meanwhile, Dermot and Maeve are shocked when Jo takes drastic action to be closer to Ben.

Elsewhere, worried about losing her job, Orla gets a surprising proposition.

Judith's affair dramas continue
    Airs Tuesday, Jan 1 2013 at 19:30 GMT
    Judith and Luke's passionate affair takes a shocking turn for the worse.

Meanwhile, Dermot's refusal to accept that Jo is moving back in sets them on a collision course.

Elsewhere, Niamh's surprise 50th party for Paul starts Cass wondering about his future.

Judith must choose between Tommy and Luke
    Airs Wednesday, Jan 2 2013 at 20:00 GMT
    Judith is forced to make a heart-wrenching decision - but will she choose Tommy or Luke?

Meanwhile, Jo and Dermot's domestic problems erupt in a public spat, with Maeve caught in the middle.

Elsewhere, Cass weighs up the pros and cons of life in Dublin

Judith hopes to save her marriage
    Airs Thursday, Jan 3 2013 at 20:00 GMT
    Judith desperately battles to save her marriage to Tommy.

Meanwhile, Jo and Dermot continue their turf war.

Elsewhere, Niamh is heartbroken to hear Cass is planning to leave without saying goodbye.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,374 ✭✭✭jippo nolan

tajd wrote: »

:D:D:D:D:D
    Rita insisted the bell goes with her,just in case!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,278 ✭✭✭✭Marcusm

She moved away because her dad was very sick. With all her family dying, he was the last one left I think.

She moved away because the actress was pregnant and going on leave for a year; the storyline was a bit rushed and illogical. The father's illness (I think) arose later as a reason for her to stay in Cork (or for Ben to stay away).

• Registered Users Posts: 5,438 ✭✭✭livinginkorea

Ok, I was sure that her dad was sick and then she moved...or was that the story they were telling Ben all the time so I believed it! :confused::o

I remember there was talk of the actresses being pregnant but the move to Cork was because Dermot pushed her out after the affair.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,871 ✭✭✭Karen23

Congratulations to the actress who plays Sash , she had a baby boy on St. Stephens Day.

• Advertisement

Karen23 wrote: »
    Congratulations to the actress who plays Sash , she had a baby boy on St. Stephens Day.

FAIR CITY SCANDAL

late one night, 9 months ago, Sash, after locking up, treats Stephen to a few after hours half ones, she just needed someone to talk to after the break up with Robert....

One thing leads to another and Stephen takes her on McCoys bar, right where Charlie was having his sandwich only hours before... behold the birth of the barman of barmen.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,255 ✭✭✭✭gammygils

Karen23 wrote: »
    Hopefully she'll call him Stephen after Saint Stephen and the Barman
    Stephen. It's a no Brainer!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,543 ✭✭✭Mick Murdock

RATM wrote: »
    Looks like we won't be seeing Neil back in Fair City, the actor who plays him Dave Tynan is emigrating. Sad really as he is a pretty decent actor

Emmet Kirwan is the actor that played Neil. Is he emigrating?

Regarding the clip, it's a bit Mike Skinner for my liking.. and very dated! Something original please, lads..

I'm just saying.

Just catching up on the RTÉ Player now.

Wish to God, Jo would go away and bring Ben with her.. She was SO annoying on Christmas Day. Very uneventful overall - where was Leo's mate Shane MacGowan?

Why was there such a big build up to Cas making Christmas dinner and then nothing came of it? He produced a perfectly good meal after all that? Yvonne was uncharacteristically considerate too.. Going outside to empty her glass of punch? She is such a hottie though..

Can't wait for Eddie to take Wayne to the cleaners. Wayne is back to his pre-Lucy self. Nobody plays a better eejit in FC than Wayne!

Still have Ros na Rún to catch up on.. Ah, great day at work!

Speaking of which...when is Lucy coming back? She won't give up that easily. :)

• Advertisement

Speaking of which...when is Lucy coming back? She won't give up that easily. :)

They could have done with the excitement over Christmas!! Do soaps pull good ratings over Christmas? Surely that's the time for your biggest storylines? Maybe their saving her for the post Christmas lull..

Slightly off topic, but Ros na Rún was a hell of a lot better on Christmas Day..

They could have done with the excitement over Christmas!! Do soaps pull good ratings over Christmas? Surely that's the time for your biggest storylines? Maybe their saving her for the post Christmas lull..

Slightly off topic, but Ros na Rún was a hell of a lot better on Christmas Day..

I was under the impression too that soaps would do well over the holiday period too but maybe FC thought they would have too much competition from the foreign soaps so decided against it?

Ros na Run was better in fairness and it was more like a Christmas episode with them.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,871 ✭✭✭Karen23

gammygils wrote: »
    Hopefully she'll call him Stephen after Saint Stephen and the Barman
    Stephen. It's a no Brainer!

Nope , Zac. Don't know what the connection is to the Dillons.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 400 ✭✭Rafa1977

I was under the impression too that soaps would do well over the holiday period too but maybe FC thought they would have too much competition from the foreign soaps so decided against it?

Ros na Run was better in fairness and it was more like a Christmas episode with them.

Well they usually don't clash at same time, probably more to do with not very smart script writers.

Who was the former character that spotted Jo and Tommy at the Ploughing Championships? Don't think it was Harry Molloy's bit on the side..? Probably an easy one for you longtimers...

:)

Typo!

Wth... Was looking forward to Fair City?

Is there an ep. tonight?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,672 ✭✭✭DeepBlue

Wth... Was looking forward to Fair City?

Is there an ep. tonight?
    Yes, it starts at 8.30 on RTÉ1

Who was the former character that spotted Joe and Tommy at the Ploughing Championships? Don't think it was Harry Molloy's bit on the side..? Probably an easy one for you longtimers...

Shelly, ex-friend of Dolly ex-lover of harry and ex-mistress of organic tommy, it was Dervla who saw the photo of them on facebook :o

• Registered Users Posts: 86,156 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Has Carol and Jack left?

nice_very wrote: »

Shelly, ex-friend of Dolly ex-lover of harry and ex-mistress of organic tommy, it was Dervla who saw the photo of them on facebook :o

Thanks! She works as a writer on FC now..

Spoke too soon JP Liz... Caddil is back!

The Judith/Blackie stuff is a bit much..

• Advertisement

thought I saw a look of "that sounds familiar" as in an excuse, from organic tommy when judy was explaining her abscence and handbag loss....

• Registered Users Posts: 4,230 ✭✭✭Spon Farmer

The Mammy wants to know why Derma gets to push the wife around and tell her where she can live and why doesn't someone tell him to shut it?

Were Jo and Orla friends before now? I can't remember.

Eddie is shocking!!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,230 ✭✭✭Spon Farmer

Well there - now somebody said it!!!

amazing how jo can ruin dermot and ben life by cheating and then come back into the house i know its half hers but ffs i show her the door

• Registered Users Posts: 2,639 ✭✭✭Alice1

Were Jo and Orla friends before now? I can't remember.

Eddie is shocking!!
    Yes, Jo and Orla were friends before - Orla knew when Jo was carrying on with Tommy.

• Registered Users Posts: 539 ✭✭✭morebabies

Eddie's scheme is not very plausible at all. I get that he's taking money off the gullible people of Carrigstown, but why involve that gangster Flynn that he's obviously afraid of? Another hole-filled plot. I was thinking maybe he'd fleece a few of the local businesses and do a runner, but I just cannot see why he would have chosen to involve Flynn? Am I being as dim as Wayne was this evening about this?

And Judith needs to relax a bit, I thought she was literally going to jump on Luke when she got inside his house this evening.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭vektarman

Who on earth hands over €2,000 without asking for a receipt? Oh, Wayne of course, nuff said.

vektarman wrote: »
    Who on earth hands over €2,000 without asking for a receipt? Oh, Wayne of course, nuff said.

amazing he didnt have a clue what was going on yet still handed over the money

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,717 ✭✭✭LB6

I may be wrong here - but the time of the drugs in the envelopes storyline. Eddie was talking to Flynn on the phone. Did I hear wrong, or did he call him father? don't know where to find out for sure.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement