Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion v2]

Options

Comments

Val should be in Mrs. Browns Boys. Distinctly unfunny Pantomime :mad:

:mad: Mrs. Browns Boys is a great show how very dare you :D

• Registered Users Posts: 20,981 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

juan.kerr wrote: »
    I'm an intermittent viewer but would I be right in thinking that's more likes than Stephen would normally have in an entire year?
    brando was barely in superman and apoclypse now too

wtf carol at dermot did she forget she did the dirty on dermot

• Registered Users Posts: 8,007 ✭✭✭Hitchens

wtf carol at dermot did she forget she did the dirty on dermot

continuity is not a strong point with FC's producers :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 318 ✭✭Cathyht

Can't throw a married person out of the joint home though. That marriage needs to be sorted, things divided FAIRLY another 3 years left till divorce. Dermot is very property conscious regarding HIS rights, he was very quick to remember Jo's father's house in the equation. Jo had 1 very short affair, and the marriage, which was going nowhere and wasn't a barrel of laughs, ended right away. That isn't sleeping AROUND.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 88 ✭✭Devildoll84

Jo was always a character I loved to hate, but since she's returned, I feel sort of sorry for her. Affair or not, Dermot has no right to order her to return to Cork, or try to force her out of the marital home. He always uses (the ever annoying little sh!te) Ben as an excuse, but in this case, he's only thinking of himself and his cringeworthy 'relationship' with unwashed looking and unlovely Maeve. That's one free spirit that deserves a kick in the a*se!:p

• Registered Users Posts: 14,272 ✭✭✭✭leahyl

Was watching Val in Father Ted the other night - didn't know she used to be a nun :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88 ✭✭Devildoll84

leahyl wrote: »
    Was watching Val in Father Ted the other night - didn't know she used to be a nun :p

She was also Grabbit on Pajo's Junkbox (Saturday morning kids programme) in the late eighties.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,496 ✭✭✭Boombastic

leahyl wrote: »

I knew I recognised her from somewhere:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭vektarman

She was also Grabbit on Pajo's Junkbox (Saturday morning kids programme) in the late eighties.

She also had her own short-lived show on RTE in the mid-eighties, it was called the Rosemary Henderson Show, now lost in the mists of time. I only remember it because I used to work with her before her acting career and we used to keep in touch, oops, too much info.......:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 297 ✭✭wordsmithi

Baby Ruth should thank her lucky stars that she doesn't have to endure Yvonne's abusive, sharp and unkind nature.

Yvonne should play the role of the spiteful REBECCA in Daphne Du Maurier's classic (if she wasn't a fictional character obviously!). Who could play Mrs Danvers though??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 318 ✭✭Cathyht

wordsmithi wrote: »
    Yvonne should play the role of the spiteful Rachel in Daphne Du Maurier's classic (if she wasn't a fictional character obviously!). Who could play Mrs Danvers though??

Now I have to look it up so I know what you're talking about and don't feel too ignorant.

Cathyht wrote: »
    Now I have to look it up so I know what you're talking about and don't feel too ignorant.

It is actually REBECCA NOT RACHEL
    This is just a little bit of ridiculous information......
    ( My apologies, Rachel was a different book. I think it was called "My Cousin Rachel") I went through a phase of reading these books during my teenage years. They were brilliant.):)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,038 ✭✭✭✭tk123

Sake!!!! whos cares?! :rolleyes:

It's
    Rita who dies

The invisible woman!

• Registered Users Posts: 86,156 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Don't know who I want to slap more, Judith, Jo or Carol :mad: actually all of them

Leo and Val would make a great double act, ...with Val gurning all the time and Leo's hand's completely independent of his brain. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,432 ✭✭✭willmunny1990

Jo would give ire to Vaseline shes that irritating.

Judith had sort of an erection when she was disturbed in the surgery...

(a boob erection)

• Advertisement

Dermot and Jo always remind me of Miss Piggy and Kermit.

Judith had sort of an erection when she was disturbed in the surgery...

(a boob erection)

ha! :D ...and what was Vivienne doing wandering about like a bag lady when Judy & Blackie were snogging in the hiace car? :confused:

Hitchens wrote: »
    ha! :D ...and what was Vivienne doing wandering about like a bag lady when Judy & Blackie were snogging in the hiace car? :confused:
    I don't think there is any way possible in reality that viv would have said that to Tommy....does she think she's a doctor???

"keep your personal life away from the surgery" or something similar...don't think i've ever said that to my bosses other half!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,543 ✭✭✭Mick Murdock

Just catching up..

Great boobs Orla! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,234 ✭✭✭Fresh Pots

Ben go and put away your crayons!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,038 ✭✭✭✭tk123

God that bratface Ben is an irritating child!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,742 ✭✭✭Wanderer2010

Wow that was a HUGE waste of a potential storyline- they dragged the Tommy and Jo affair for months and had a few near miss situations which made it exciting, and now after a few meetings and a very unrealistic spotting by Vivean (who just happened to be walking past a deserted street on New Years Day :rolleyes:) the whole thing is over and now she has confessed, its only the 2nd January!

Also, will someone punch that stupid sh!t of a kid Benjamin, hes an extremely annoying little idiot, I mean hes about 9 or 10 and goes on like a little 2 yr old. "Mummy, why are you fighting" Shut up you little tw@t :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 40 jenny30

What an utterly STUPID comment to post. Have you any idea how adults fighting impacts young children. Someones a twat and it ain't Ben.

• Registered Users Posts: 40 jenny30

I wasn't expecting Judith to fess up about her and Luke so soon. Vivienne has some neck talking to her like that. She's your BOSS Vivienne! Once a Bishop always a Bishop. I kinda enjoyed the scene in the Pig though. In fairness Jo does have a bit of a front.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,404 ✭✭✭Felexicon

jenny30 wrote: »
    What an utterly STUPID comment to post. Have you any idea how adults fighting impacts young children. Someones a twat and it ain't Ben.
    ah here will you chill the jets love. He's only talking about a fictional character and some poor scripting

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement