Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion v2]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,742 ✭✭✭Wanderer2010

jenny30 wrote: »
    What an utterly STUPID comment to post. Have you any idea how adults fighting impacts young children. Someones a twat and it ain't Ben.

Its a fictional soap with fictional people. The kid is a little baby who goes on like he is 3 or 4. Fact.

jo is comedy gold , go on ben go watch the tele its the holiday

my hole family was in stiches

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

I think Tommy is going for that "Most Underwhelming Response To Shocking News" award this year...

"I've been sleeping with Luke"... And Tommy is there with the same expression on him... It was like she'd just said "Tommy, I'm after burning the sausages".. :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 330 ✭✭maurasmith50

The hard neck on that Jo wan ffs!! She gets a job in the hungry pig...fair enough. But then expects to leave her lovable :rolleyes: little son sitting at a table all day playing with his crayons and then suggests in the next breath that they redecorate the place with his works of art!! Delighted that Bob told her what for .... good on ya Bob!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 626 ✭✭✭Blanchflower

I think Tommy is going for that "Most Underwhelming Response To Shocking News" award this year...

"I've been sleeping with Luke"... And Tommy is there with the same expression on him... It was like she'd just said "Tommy, I'm after burning the sausages".. :pac:

What if she said that she burned Luke's sauasage? :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,693 ✭✭✭Lisha

What if she said that she burned Luke's sauasage? :eek:

Ahra shure Indeed she was carrying on as if there was sparks off him

• Registered Users Posts: 1,148 ✭✭✭plein de force

Jo and Ben do my head in.
    also, why is jo playing the victim, she was riding someone else it's not like she was thrown out for nothing.

:eek::eek::eek: jesus christ
    tommy tell judith to continue her affair with luke and agrees to share her for real

• Registered Users Posts: 7,462 ✭✭✭Kiwi_knock

The scenes with Jo are nearly impossible to watch, such an annoying character. I prefer Maeve to her, that is how bad she is.

• Registered Users Posts: 413 ✭✭8mv

tk123 wrote: »
    God that bratface Ben is an irritating child!
    Ben had a surprisingly funny line tonight, leaving the Hungry Pig while all the adults are fighting and shouting he asks Bob to stick his crayon drawing on the wall. Gave me a chuckle anyway.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 88 ✭✭Devildoll84

jo is comedy gold , go on ben go watch the tele its the holiday

my hole family was in stiches

Ben's reaction was a little too enthusiastic: Jo: 'Go on Ben, watch the telly - it's the holidays.'

Ben: 'YES!' And he even did an excited little jump on his way out the door.
    Now, if we were still back in the eighties, the kid's reaction would have been understandable and perfectly fitting for the times, but kids of today aren't as easily pleased - it's all Playstation, DS, etc nowadays. Either Ben is living in a time warp or he's very easily pleased, or
    Hang on, I almost forgot - it IS FC and it's not meant to make sense!:p

Anyone wondering what becomes of Rita's bell when she shuffles off her mortal coil?

• Registered Users Posts: 297 ✭✭wordsmithi

Judith's revelation came out of the blue to me. Normally soaps drag these things on until the other half finds out. This is when the blind other half looks brainless and naive and blissfully unaware of the carry on. Is Judith saying: "We are even now Tommy. You betrayed me and I did the same to you". ????? I'm sure this is going to get even more and more weird as it goes on. The Dillions are a very strange family. Don't get them at all.

wordsmithi wrote: »
    Judith's revelation came out of the blue to me. Normally soaps drag these things on until the other half finds out. This is when the blind other half looks brainless and naive and blissfully unaware of the carry on. Is she saying We are even now Tommy. You betrayed me and I did the same to you. I'm sure this is going to get even more and more weird as it goes on. The Dillions are just one weird family. Don't get them at all.

I suppose it came out like that because they want to focus more on Tommy's bizarre reaction and subsequent proposal.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,272 ✭✭✭✭leahyl

tajd wrote: »
    tommy tell judith to continue her affair with luke and agrees to share her for real

I'm sorry but W....T....F!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 318 ✭✭Cathyht

Puzzled over Vivienne's advice. Exactly how would Judith 'lose everything' if she left the philanderer for Luke? She'd still have a career, her kids are practically grown up, now doing their own thing, just back for visits. Luke and she can afford all aspects of a new life like a house with plenty of room for...visitors..and stuff. She would only lose someone she couldn't trust and know that Luke really, really (a bit creepily) only has eyes for her. These words of wisdom are baffling, what is Vivienne talking about?

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭spanishgem

fair play to maeve stickin out with jo for this long

aaahh cass is a lefty!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭vektarman

Cathyht wrote: »
    Puzzled over Vivienne's advice. Exactly how would Judith 'lose everything' if she left the philanderer for Luke? She'd still have a career, her kids are practically grown up, now doing their own thing, just back for visits. Luke and she can afford all aspects of a new life like a house with plenty of room for...visitors..and stuff. She would only lose someone she couldn't trust and know that Luke really, really (a bit creepily) only has eyes for her. These words of wisdom are baffling, what is Vivienne talking about?

+1 on this, I half expected the ghost of Archbishop McQuaid to appear and tell her she was facing the fire of hell by the way she was talking, it's the 21st century, nobody cares if she's having an affair.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 433 ✭✭sffc

vektarman wrote: »

+1 on this, I half expected the ghost of Archbishop McQuaid to appear and tell her she was facing the fire of hell by the way she was talking, it's the 21st century, nobody cares if she's having an affair.
    About 2000 posts ago we used to ENJOY Fair City guys. Now we endure it! What the hell happened? Is it because so many of them needed to abandon ship for the pantos?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,063 ✭✭✭julyjane

They must be like that in Kilkenny :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,220 ✭✭✭✭Lex Luthor

I'd love to see Lucy back if she was going to look like this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k93lk17sGJI

• Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭lucretiaborgia

According to the rte guide, Yvonne is going to leave Carrigstown for good

According to the rte guide, Yvonne is going to leave Carrigstown for good

ah no i like her

• Registered Users Posts: 3,404 ✭✭✭Felexicon

ah no i like her
    Me too. She's a wettser

leahyl wrote: »
    I'm sorry but W....T....F!!!

yup its true tommy agrees to share her and they do this for about 2 weeks

Ben's reaction was a little too enthusiastic: Jo: 'Go on Ben, watch the telly - it's the holidays.'

Ben: 'YES!' And he even did an excited little jump on his way out the door.
    Now, if we were still back in the eighties, the kid's reaction would have been understandable and perfectly fitting for the times, but kids of today aren't as easily pleased - it's all Playstation, DS, etc nowadays. Either Ben is living in a time warp or he's very easily pleased, or
    Hang on, I almost forgot - it IS FC and it's not meant to make sense!:p

remeber when dermot said ben was at a friends playing psp that so 2006 :pac:

why not wii ps3 xbox or even wii u

• Registered Users Posts: 797 ✭✭✭dixiedan

yup its true tommy agrees to share her and they do this for about 2 weeks
    Well....Tommy as part of a threesome with Judy and Jo I might be able to take. But Tommy as part of a threesome with Judy and Blackie...now that would be mind boggling
    :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,007 ✭✭✭Hitchens

dixiedan wrote: »
    Well....Tommy as part of a threesome with Judy and Jo I might be able to take. But Tommy as part of a threesome with Judy and Blackie...now that would be mind boggling
    ...and if the terrible threesome developed genital warts, Jo would be blamed

• Closed Accounts Posts: 318 ✭✭Cathyht

Was that Stephen doing his crossword in the Bistro when Blackie was talking about Yvonne's investment? about 6 mins into it.

And now we have Maeve! saying "Lookit"

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,723 ✭✭✭nice_very

Cathyht wrote: »
    Was that Stephen doing his crossword in the Bistro when Blackie was talking about Yvonne's investment? about 6 mins into it.

And now we have Maeve! saying "Lookit"
    just checked it there, was'nt Stephen, just another shaven headed glasses wearing guy.. we did see him in the pub later on though, happy 2013 Stephen

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement