Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion v2]

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 934 ✭✭✭C-J

I'm guessing he's doin his junior cert! All young actors seem to disappear around exam time, I remember Sean was upstairs for a couple of months!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,766 ✭✭✭juan.kerr

gogglebok wrote: »
    Are you the only one who dislikes a soap actor because he has a mole?

1. Almost certainly.
    2. Think about your life, and maybe doing more with it.
    3. You'll thank me. Really.

Is it definitely a mole? That's even worse.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

ah wrong thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,988 ✭✭✭dirtyghettokid

saw the actor that played philip today, crossing the quays in town... it was weird because i was on the bridge by four courts heading northbound stopped at the lights and i saw him walking across the bridge coming towards me.. and i'm like "i know that kid... where do i know that kid from?" and then i copped it. he looked exactly the same as his character - dresses the same and was carrying a guitar!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭cloptrop

saw the actor that played philip today, crossing the quays in town... it was weird because i was on the bridge by four courts heading northbound stopped at the lights and i saw him walking across the bridge coming towards me.. and i'm like "i know that kid... where do i know that kid from?" and then i copped it. he looked exactly the same as his character - dresses the same and was carrying a guitar!
    i hope he comes back for the sake of dermott and joes marriage

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,438 ✭✭✭livinginkorea

cloptrop wrote: »

Probably will, decent enough actor. Didn't like him when he was all moody but now he has a better role being all grown up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,030 ✭✭✭angel01

Doesn't look it, RTE wrote him out. :(

I believe he in a music college now and looking to go places with that, he also busks on Grafton Street :D He has recently got a job with TG4 doing cartoon voiceovers! :)

Generosity is even more important during hard times, and almost nobody has it as hard as Kolkata's Chaulgola community, Fair City's Aoibhin Garrihy tells Harry Guerin.

http://www.rte.ie/ten/2012/0110/garrihya.html

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 12,333 ✭✭✭✭JONJO THE MISER

Deco is up early for a skanger, thought they dont get up before 2pm.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,988 ✭✭✭dirtyghettokid

what is orla doing with a phone if her one was robbed & given to charlotte? :confused:
    EDIT: question answered lol "old phone"

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 12,333 ✭✭✭✭JONJO THE MISER

what is orla doing with a phone if her one was robbed & given to charlotte? :confused:

Yeah and i thought she was skinned broke as well, plently of money to buy a state of the art phone:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 303 ✭✭Gingersnaps

She just told keith she's using her old one.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,672 ✭✭✭DeepBlue

Jo obviously hasn't mastered the art of sending a text message.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 423 ✭✭je55ie

Anyone know what Caomihe is up in court for??

• Registered Users Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭vektarman

je55ie wrote: »
    For crimes against acting, I believe.

vektarman wrote: »
    For crimes against acting, I believe.
    She's already been tried, convicted and sentenced on that charge by the boards.ie Fair City thread jury. :pac:
    je55ie wrote: »
    She tried cycling off with a guard's bike some months back. I think she was drunk at the time but knowing Caoimhe she could have been cold stone sober.

0005686a-545.jpg

Wednesday 11th January
    Orla has to stand up for Rachel when she discovers Rachel is getting hassled by her class mates about her shoplifting. The guilt finally gets too much and Orla tells Deegan everything.
    Wayne's delighted to get another date with Lucy and she is shocked as she learns more and more about Dolores' tragic past.
    Niamh steps in to help Dermot with the kids so he can meet potential clients about a new job.
    Decco is furious when he finds Deegan raiding his lock up for Caoimhe's stolen goods. Caoimhe is on the hunt for Orla to ask why she ratted her out.
    Orla tells Niamh what really happened with Rachel.

00056868-545.jpg

Thursday 12th January
    Caoimhe has a court date for stealing a Garda bicycle but Judith and Tommy aren't impressed with her continuing disrespect. Decco turns up to show some moral support but is angry when Caoimhe says it'd be better if he stayed away.
    Lucy and Wayne have breakfast and Wayne is delighted with how things are going. This changes though when Wayne finds out Lucy has been prying about his family's past and he accuses her of being a gold digger.
    Niamh tries to tell Paul about Rachel being innocent but Decco gets there first and tells Paul how it was really Orla and Caoimhe's fault. A furious Paul storms off to have it out with Caoimhe and Orla.

00056862-545.jpg

Sunday 15th January
    Caoimhe is trying to make up with Decco but unsurprisingly he's not interested. Could it be the end of their relationship?
    Orla is still racked with guilt over what she did to Rachel and tries to apologies to her but Paul is not too welcoming. Keith tries to comfort Orla until Tommy tells him what really happened.
    Wayne explains the reason for his suspicion to Lucy in an attempt to salvage the situation but Lucy seems unwilling to listen.
    Tommy is doing his best to comfort a distraught Judith and even pays Dermot a visit to apologise. Needless to say Dermot is not in the mood to accept his marital advice.

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭tonyclifton

Anyboby else notice the sexual tension between Dermot and Kelly??...maybe a romance on the cards('',)

you gotta hand it to the writers , the caoimhe decco and caoimhes sister row was quality
    you cant even spell obnoxious,,,,,haha
    there was another as well i cant remember it though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,256 ✭✭✭closeline

if i was single id probably give sash one but only if id had at least eight pints, and if i was roberts friend well then not a chance ,,, i think dean is thinkin with his nipps , i hope there is a dean robert showdown when/if he comes back ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,robert is one of the best actors to ever grace fair city if you ask me

Id give Sash one in a heartbeat.

• Advertisement

closeline wrote: »
    Id give Sash one in a heartbeat.
    she wouldnt fit in a transit van never mind a heartbeat

I have to say I have enjoyed this thread since I starting posting on boards (maybe 3 years ago or so) but I have found that this thread has changed and the posts constantly posting about people's size/looks/appearance is not on and has made me feel uncomfortable.

Can people not stick to commenting on the show/storylines/characters, instead of nitpicking on someones looks. I find it totally out of order and not a thread that I want to be part of.

Sad to see such a fun thread on boards being ruined by horrible comments. :( Maybe these people are so God damn perfect that they don't think twice about making such comments but how would you feel if people were saying these things about you. For all you know, these actors/actresses could be reading this and I want no part of this thread if that is what this thread will contain.

Sorry, I felt this had to be said...:(:(

• Registered Users Posts: 11,220 ✭✭✭✭Lex Luthor

Anyboby else notice the sexual tension between Dermot and Kelly??...maybe a romance on the cards('',)

ya I mentioned that to the wife last night...she said I was being ridiculous and that she was too young

It wont be too long before the gossip mongers on the street (namely Niamh) will start spreading suggestive rumours that it doesnt look right that Dermot is in a house with a young girl by himself. Dermot needs to cover his a$$ and tell the social worker asap of the situation

On the subject of Sash...I think she hides or holds her extra few pounds well...the same cant be said of Niamh...

All this affair aswell has caused Dermot to lose a few stone

Was good to see Wayne back again...he lightens it up and himself and Damien bounce off each other very well. Whats the story with Lucy? When Wayne lets it slip to her that he's come into a bit of money, she'll be all over him

Lex Luthor wrote: »
    ya I mentioned that to the wife last night...she said I was being ridiculous and that she was too young

It wont be too long before the gossip mongers on the street (namely Niamh) will start spreading suggestive rumours that it doesnt look right that Dermot is in a house with a young girl by himself. Dermot needs to cover his a$$ and tell the social worker asap of the situation

On the subject of Sash...I think she hides or holds her extra few pounds well...the same cant be said of Niamh...

All this affair aswell has caused Dermot to lose a few stone

Was good to see Wayne back again...he lightens it up and himself and Damien bounce off each other very well. Whats the story with Lucy? When Wayne lets it slip to her that he's come into a bit of money, she'll be all over him
    wouldnt be the first time dermo strayed with a bit of homeless
    i hope he gets a medallion and starts playing the field

• Registered Users Posts: 11,220 ✭✭✭✭Lex Luthor

wouldnt be the first time dermo strayed with a bit of homeless

when was this?

Lex Luthor wrote: »
    when was this?
    didnt he give that nutter that took ben out for a lend without asking a wear , the blonde one that was with dean before he left her for carrolls mate

didnt he give that nutter that took ben out for a lend without asking a wear , the blonde one that was with dean before he left her for carrolls mate
    11779yc.png

/emails incriminating pic to Jo :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 86,176 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Oh no I'd say Orla or Niamh for Dermot

• Closed Accounts Posts: 934 ✭✭✭C-J

Poor dermot. I think it'd be a good storyline for him to fall in love with the social worker emily!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,273 ✭✭✭✭leahyl

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Oh no I'd say Orla or Niamh for Dermot

I'd say Orla def - I don't know why it's just a hunch I have! She'll 'be there' for him now over the next few weeks/months and they'll probably have a fling!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement