Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion v2]

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,374 ✭✭✭twirlagig

Who exactly is Lucy playing in it? Is she a daughter of a friend of Dolores' or meant to be a relation or what? :confused: I missed when she first appeared in it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 934 ✭✭✭C-J

I wonder did she steal lorraines identity or something, its very odd! Nice to have an unpredictable storyline though!

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭tonyclifton

terrible acting from orla tonight:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 19,585 ✭✭✭✭Lady Chatterton

twirlagig wrote: »
    Who exactly is Lucy playing in it? Is she a daughter of a friend of Dolores' or meant to be a relation or what? :confused: I missed when she first appeared in it
    There is some organ donation link. I think Lucy is supposed to have received an organ and Dolores donated her daughter, Jessica's organs.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,374 ✭✭✭twirlagig

MrsD007 wrote: »
    There is some organ donation link. I think Lucy is supposed to have received an organ and Dolores donated her daughter, Jessica's organs.

Oh, is that it? Hadn't a clue! Thanks Mrs D!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 12,916 Mod ✭✭✭✭iguana

Dolorous and Lucy believe Lucy received Jessica's eyes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 934 ✭✭✭C-J

iguana wrote: »

this i thought was absurd at the time and absurd now. I'm not a doctor but is it medically possible for an adult to recieve a childs eyes? I had laser on my eyes a few years back so i know that your eyes don't stop growing until you're in mid twenties!! I don't think Lucy received any organ at all, I think shes a con artist!

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭iceblue

i thought while watching tonight that she was going to be lorraines husbands sister or some relative who was/is as mad as he was/is....when wayne started telling her about lorraines marriage she seemed to perk up a bit.... id forgotten all that until wayne reminded me....i thought lorraine was killed in a tornado in canada or something?....

but someone said she was given the babys eyes or something....so im obviously wrong and shes just off her head....and after dolores's money....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭cloptrop

so lucy got jessicas eyes and joe got tommys ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,help in the tidy towns

iceblue wrote: »
    i thought while watching tonight that she was going to be lorraines husbands sister or some relative who was/is as mad as he was/is...

Lorraine's husband was Jimmy Doyle.

• Advertisement

iceblue wrote: »
    i thought while watching tonight that she was going to be lorraines husbands sister or some relative who was/is as mad as he was/is...
    Lorraine's husband was Jimmy Doyle.
    Lorraine was going out with or was stalked by some crazy doctor guy, maybe Lucy is a sister of that lad. I'd love if she turned out to be Harry's long lost daughter.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭Epicurus

MrsD007 wrote: »
    Part of thinks Lucy could be Harry's love child

Possibly from an affair Harry might have had with Shelley years before the one we know about from those two. Lucy ruins Dolores; Shelley comes back again to finish the Dillons.

Epicurus wrote: »
    Possibly from an affair Harry might have had with Shelley years before the one we know about from those two. Lucy ruins Dolores; Shelley comes back again to finish the Dillons.
    I like it :D:D It would make the inheritance situation very interesting too.

maybe she is just going to pretend she is the daughter to get the cash

• Closed Accounts Posts: 69 ✭✭Nick Guats

I think she will turn out to be Dr Jack's sister, I know Dr Jack didnt have a sister only a brother but it wouldnt be the first time fair city writers changed continuity now would it?

Nick Guats wrote: »
    I think she will turn out to be Dr Jack's sister, I know Dr Jack didnt have a sister only a brother but it wouldnt be the first time fair city writers changed continuity now would it?
    Thank you! I was trying to remember the doctor's name and you reminded me. He was called Dr. Jack Shanahan and he was played by Edward Naessens.

• Registered Users Posts: 86,180 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

What guard offers to buy you tea or coffee when you are admitting to a crime :rolleyes:

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    What guard offers to buy you tea or coffee when you are admitting to a crime :rolleyes:
    deegan is a renegade , hes not like other gaurds , he goes by results not the book , if it takes a cup of tea to bust some crims well then hes a teabag and your in some hot water

• Registered Users Posts: 3,892 ✭✭✭yosser hughes

angel01 wrote: »
    I have to say I have enjoyed this thread since I starting posting on boards (maybe 3 years ago or so) but I have found that this thread has changed and the posts constantly posting about people's size/looks/appearance is not on and has made me feel uncomfortable.

Can people not stick to commenting on the show/storylines/characters, instead of nitpicking on someones looks. I find it totally out of order and not a thread that I want to be part of.

Sad to see such a fun thread on boards being ruined by horrible comments. :( Maybe these people are so God damn perfect that they don't think twice about making such comments but how would you feel if people were saying these things about you. For all you know, these actors/actresses could be reading this and I want no part of this thread if that is what this thread will contain.

Sorry, I felt this had to be said...:(:(

Okay, see ya!
    Can't get over the size of Niamh. She seemed to disguise it before but doesn't seem to bother now. She's huge:eek: Sash is overweight as well and I didn't notice that at first either.
    I don't watch FC all that often but it's good for a laugh now and then.

cloptrop wrote: »
    deegan is a renegade , hes not like other gaurds , he goes by results not the book , if it takes a cup of tea to bust some crims well then hes a teabag and your in some hot water

Oh yes Deegan FC's own Mattie :p

• Advertisement

Okay, see ya!
    Can't get over the size of Niamh. She seemed to disguise it before but doesn't seem to bother now. She's huge:eek: Sash is overweight as well and I didn't notice that at first either.
    yes its a terrible example to give our obese children

• Registered Users Posts: 19,351 ✭✭✭✭Harry Angstrom

cloptrop wrote: »

If Fair City was an American soap, every week we'd see Deegan storming into the Police Chief's office and slamming his gun and badge down on the table. :D

Why does Ben call Jo mummy all the time? They are meant to live in the northside not D4.

I really really really wanna see Dermot smack Tommy

Maybe Lucy is Ross O'Rourke's sister ?

Okay, see ya!

I wouldn't necessarily say that Sash is overweight. I think she looks just right - not too skinny. They showed Niamh from a very unflattering angle last night. She was wearing some sort of cardigan and you could see that the buttons were barely tying together. Ouch!

I think somebody seriously needs to give her some fashion tips. She dresses like an 70 year old woman. Maybe they could introduce Gok Wan for a guest appearance? They should have got him to open the Spar. :D

I wouldn't necessarily say that Sash is overweight. I think she looks just right - not too skinny. They showed Niamh from a very unflattering angle last night. She was wearing some sort of cardigan and you could see that the buttons were barely tying together. Ouch!

I think somebody seriously needs to give her some fashion tips. She dresses like an 70 year old woman. Maybe they could introduce Gok Wan for a guest appearance? They should have got him to open the Spar. :D

Niamh has always looked and dressed much older like her taste in men she prefers oldies :p

I remember she said last night she was best friends with Lorraine I dont remember them friends were they :confused:

Niamh has always looked and dressed much older like her taste in men she prefers oldies :p

I remember she said last night she was best friends with Lorraine I dont remember them friends were they :confused:

I'm pretty sure she was. I seem to remember Niamh, Lorraine, Jimmy and Wayne all hanging around together.

Yeah, that's how Niamh (and the other Cassidy's) came into the show, as Lorraine's best friend from school.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,303 ✭✭✭max life

Yeah i remember her and Lorraine being best friends. However, since Lorraine died, Niamh has only mentioned her a couple of times.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement