Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion v2]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,641 ✭✭✭✭Elmo

iceblue wrote: »
    im a bit bored with the dillions desire to protect the mini ruby player zac....who has been awol for weeks anyway.... whats the big deal keeping it a secret from the boy in the family....and i heard doctor dillion ordering derv to make him food when he came in from his match...how old is he 6 he can make his own food....does this inequality still exist in familys? its pathetic its not 1950s? or even 1980s for some people it took a while to cop on.... doctor dillion is supposed to be an intelligent woman, one would imagine, but she is being portrayed as a thick 197os rural irish housewife who is clinging on to her husband in fear of what the neighbours think...and goes to bed for the day cause her 'disturbed selfish spoilt brat daughter was caught shoplifting and has no morals.... someone of her status wouldnt be behaving like this soap or no soap its a bit ridicilous....

I think you would be surprised, how middle class people react.

As for the son, he can make his own lunch. I know from growing up with 3 older sisters that they wouldn't make you lunch, they would be expecting you to do it.

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭sue z

any weekly spoilers?? :) want to find out what the buzz is with Lucy the nutter..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 934 ✭✭✭C-J

Spoilers on digital spy every tuesday!

• Registered Users Posts: 86,180 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Tuesday 17/01
    Dolores calls to Dermot as she's concerned about him, and he ends up confiding that Jo has left him. Her advice to him is that he needs to concentrate on himself and Ben - and she questions whether he should be continuing to foster Kelly and Zoe. She also points out to him that the change in circumstances is something he'll need to tell the social worker, which hadn't occurred to Dermot and weighs on his mind.
    Later, having misheard a conversation between Dermot and Orla, Kelly jumps to the wrong conclusion and assumes that Dermot no longer wants them to stay. She packs up their stuff and makes to run away, but is caught just in time. Soon afterwards, Dermot vows to keep Zoe and Kelly in spite of Dolores's advice. Both girls and Ben are delighted by the news.
    Meanwhile, relations between Decco and Caoimhe continue to be fraught. However, they soon make up with a passionate liaison.
    Elsewhere, Niamh continues to be annoyed with Orla, while Dean plans a romantic encounter with Sash.

Wednesday 18/01
    Judith finds Caoimhe rummaging in the surgery looking for the morning after pill following her night with Decco. Reluctantly, Judith gives it to her - but is annoyed that she has been so careless and is becoming involved with him again. However, Caoimhe is defiant and threatens to head to the Costa Del Sol with him.
    Later, Tommy and Judith try to threaten Decco into staying away, but this backfires. Decco tells them that he'll only keep his distance from Caoimhe if they hand over a considerable sum of cash. When they agree, Caoimhe is soon shocked as Decco shows her the money that Tommy and Judith gave him. Decco is defiant about continuing their relationship, but remains secretly annoyed with her attitude towards him - believing that she looks down on him.
    Meanwhile, Niamh is becoming increasingly exasperated with Dermot as he struggles to keep on top of his commitments, even bringing Ben into work with him. Orla ends up telling Niamh what's going on for Dermot at home. When Niamh turns sympathetic, Dermot is suspicious and is angry when he discovers that Orla has told Niamh. Niamh and Orla later reach a truce and both agree that they need to set their differences aside in order to help Dermot.
    Elsewhere, Val and Leo meet for dinner but Val is disappointed when there seems to be no spark between them, while Ray continues in his preparations to become a driving instructor - but his first lesson with Keith proves to be more stressful than he feared and leaves him wondering if he is fit for that kind of work.

Thursday 19/01
    Caoimhe lashes out at her parents for bribing Decco to keep his distance. As she storms off, she tells Judith that her days of working at the surgery are over. Caoimhe wants to use the money to find a flat as Decco's house doesn't live up to her standards, which annoys him. She then ends up revealing a few more family secrets to Decco than is advisable, including Tommy's recent affair.
    Later, Decco has a surprise for Caoimhe as he pulls out a ring. Soon afterwards, Caoimhe shocks her family with news of the engagement - and Tommy and Judith are very taken aback.
    Meanwhile, Dermot is worried when Emily comes to visit. He coaxes the girls into babysitting Ben that afternoon to keep him out of the way, as he's so upset about Jo's departure. Despite his bravado and commitment to keeping the girls, Dermot remains worried that Emily will not look favourably on the change in the family set-up. However, Kelly covers Jo and Ben's absence with a story about seeing Jo's father, leaving Dermot very compromised.
    Elsewhere, Dean and Sash conspire to get Leo and Val together properly, while Keith and Paul pile the pressure on Ray - who is already very anxious about his upcoming exams.

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭sue z

C-J wrote: »
    Spoilers on digital spy every tuesday!

cool thanks!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,390 ✭✭✭Stench Blossoms

Ahhh I was hoping to find out more about Lucy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,030 ✭✭✭angel01

David will be coming back to Fair City for around 2 weeks or so.. He is starting to film Fair City in a few days...

Sunday 22/01
    Decco gives Caoimhe a surprise breakfast of a miniature cereal box and leaves before she opens it. She then pours the cereal and realises that it's full of rings. Thrilled, Caoimhe tries them on but soon discovers that all of the rings are from the pound shop. She gets even more upset when she realises that her ring is a fake too. Frantically, she calls Decco.
    Soon afterwards, Caoimhe spots Decco with luggage chatting to Leo. When she asks him what he is doing, he tells her that he is leaving Carrigstown to find someone else as he is fed up of her behaviour. Later, Caoimhe packs her stuff in Monastery Avenue and ends up at Tommy and Judith's place.
    Meanwhile, Dermot does his best to protect Kelly and Zoe from his concerns about Emily taking them away from him. Later, Orla arrives back from Cork with Ben and tells Dermot how much Jo is missing him. However, he refuses to take her back.
    Elsewhere, Dean gets a text from Robert saying that he is coming back to Carrigstown, while Ray and Keith fight again.

Tuesday 24/01
    Dean informs Sash that he will tell Robert about their relationship. However, when he meets with Robert, he ends up bottling it. Soon afterwards, Sash calls Dean and tells him that she's meeting Robert and will reveal the news to him instead. However, when Robert arrives, he shocks Sash by telling her that he missed her and loves her. He also says that he turned down a job in Limerick so he could come back to Carrigstown to be with her.
    Later, Robert tells Dean that he is not good enough for Sash as he's a serial cheater, an adulterer and financially irresponsible. Robert also announces that he has decided to take the lecturing job in Limerick. Sash goes to Robert's house and asks why he is leaving as she doesn't want him to go. When Robert questions if Sash still likes him, she refuses to answer.
    Meanwhile, Val admits to Sash that she is ready to take her relationship with Leo to the next level - and she invites Leo for dinner later. However, Leo begins to freak out about his date with Val as he thinks he will have to do things he doesn't want to. He is relieved when Val calls to say that she had an allergic reaction to a moisturiser and has to cancel.
    Elsewhere, as they start the mocks, Charlotte becomes increasingly jealous of Rachel's 'perfect' life - so will a date with Alex Power help to balance things out?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭cloptrop

coming back to hang around the park looking to pick fights with teenagers so he can seduce the unsuspecting women of carrickstown with his karate kickin prowess

Wednesday 25/01
    Leo expresses his doubts about Val to Dean, explaining that he likes her but only as a friend. Soon afterwards, Leo and Val have an awkward lunch as Val tries and fails to flirt with Leo. However, they get on better as the lunch progresses and end up kissing passionately - but this is stopped when the doorbell rings and Sandie and Shannon are at the door.
    Sandie reveals that their house was robbed and she was hoping to stay for a night or two. Leo tells her that he'll let them stay for Shannon's sake and not hers. Later, Dean is horrified when he gets home and finds Sandie in his house, but Leo takes Sandie's side - saying that he can spend the night with Sash if he's not happy with Sandie being there. Towards the end of the day, Leo catches Sandie going through his stuff and she tells him that she is looking for painkillers as she was beaten up by her boyfriend.
    Meanwhile, Dean is concerned that Sash wants Robert to stay so badly. Soon afterwards, Sash is touched when Robert gives her pyjamas as a present. Dean meets with Sash and is angered when he learns that the pyjamas she's wearing are from Robert. He then confronts Robert, causing Sash to almost break up with him. When Dean demands that she chooses between them, Sash just walks away.
    Elsewhere, Charlotte lies to Paul about Rachel to put herself in a good light.

Thursday 26/01
    Dean tells Robert that he asked Sash to choose between them. Soon afterwards, Robert and Sash meet for a heart-to-heart and she tells him that she likes both of them. However, he tells her that he needs to know what she wants - as if she chooses him, he'll stay in Carrigstown. Robert then asks Sash to come to Limerick with him and leave the city. He suggests they could have a cottage and a dog, making Sash realise how different they are.
    Later, Dean bumps into the pair and asks Sash how she can like someone who isn't normal like everyone else. Robert is horrified and walks away, while a furious Sash rejects Dean. In the end, Robert calls to Sash and tells her that he is definitely going to Limerick and she can follow him if she'd like to. He then leaves a tearful Sash behind.
    Meanwhile, Sandie shocks everyone by announcing that she doesn't want to go back to Waterford. Leo tells Dean that Sandie was beaten up by her boyfriend, but Dean doesn't believe this - saying she is after something. At the same time, Val is hurt when Leo doesn't confide in her. She questions her relationship with him, but Carol reassures her that nothing is going on between Leo and Sandie.
    Elsewhere, after Charlotte and Rachel fall out, Paul insists that Rachel apologises. Charlotte uses this to further gain Niamh and Paul's support.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,743 ✭✭✭✭padd b1975

angel01 wrote: »
    David will be coming back to Fair City for around 2 weeks or so.. He is starting to film Fair City in a few days...
    When is Suzanne due?

padd b1975 wrote: »
    When is Suzanne due?

I reckon in a few months.. maybe less knowing Fair City :eek:

Just seen in the new RTE Guide that Dean is leaving in a explosive storyline :( could be why
    Sandie
    returns next week
    she kisses Dean and tells Sash and Leo about it

• Registered Users Posts: 1,303 ✭✭✭max life

I am surprised that he is leaving.

The cull of RTE staff continues. :(:(:(

• Registered Users Posts: 219 ✭✭pavcro10

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Just seen in the new RTE Guide that Dean is leaving in a explosive storyline :( could be why
    Sandie
    returns next week
    she kisses Dean and tells Sash and Leo about it

Ah!! No!!

• Registered Users Posts: 9 cabernet

who is sandie????

cabernet wrote: »
    who is sandie????

Leo's ex wife who Dean had an affair with

• Closed Accounts Posts: 69 ✭✭Nick Guats

Leo's ex wife who Dean had an affair with

Dean had blond hair and an english accent back than

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

Caoimhe wouldnt like Mountjoy... The inmates would keep borrowing her giant tooth brush for sweeping out their cells.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,775 ✭✭✭Fittle

There is MASSIVE chemistry between Sash & Dean - like you just want them to jump into bed together.

The is ZERO chemistry between Caoimhe and Denzo. ZERO. She's the worst actress in the history of acting.

I am raging Dean is leaving - I think himself and Sash are very well suited - they'll have to introduce a new character for Sash because I can't see her getting a boyfriend in any of the rest of the cast.

Fittle wrote: »
    There is MASSIVE chemistry between Sash & Dean - like you just want them to jump into bed together.

The is ZERO chemistry between Caoimhe and Denzo. ZERO. She's the worst actress in the history of acting.

I am raging Dean is leaving - I think himself and Sash are very well suited - they'll have to introduce a new character for Sash because I can't see her getting a boyfriend in any of the rest of the cast.

Hard to have chemistry with someone who is away in Spain :p I think you mean Decco as Denzo is in Spain anyways I agree Caoinhe has zero chemistry with Decco.

I thought I saw a spark with her and Paul "Soprano" Brennan when he gave her a wink and a telling off :p

• Registered Users Posts: 2,775 ✭✭✭Fittle

Whoops! Got the Bishops confused, sorry!

• Registered Users Posts: 219 ✭✭pavcro10

Yeah! I can't believe he's going. He's one of those 'solid' types who never really does a bad scene. I really like Dean and Sash as a couple.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,351 ✭✭✭✭Harry Angstrom

Robert will be waiting in the wings. Speaking of Robert, where the hell is he? Did the cleaner accidentally lock him into his physio room over the Christmas and nobody has noticed he's missing yet??

Robert will be waiting in the wings. Speaking of Robert, where the hell is he? Did the cleaner accidentally lock him into his physio room over the Christmas and nobody has noticed he's missing yet??

He is back next week but he too could be leaving
    as Robert gets offered a job in Limerick

• Registered Users Posts: 19,351 ✭✭✭✭Harry Angstrom

He is back next week but he too could be leaving
    as Robert gets offered a job in Limerick

That's a shame. He's probably the best actor in Fair City. Glad to see the back of Dean though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

That's a shame. He's probably the best actor in Fair City. Glad to see the back of Dean though.

Any of ye hear him doing voiceover on Radio One.. must be tough making ends meet being an actor..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 106 ✭✭Eradicate

Any of ye hear him doing voiceover on Radio One.. must be tough making ends meet being an actor..

Who? Robert or Dean? Sad to see both of them go if this is true. 2 of my favourites.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,220 ✭✭✭✭Lex Luthor

Paul "Soprano" Brennan :p

LOL

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement