Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion v2]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,351 ✭✭✭✭Harry Angstrom

pavcro10 wrote: »
    Im really sad watching these episodes, knowing the two boys are leaving in the next 2 weeks.:(. Two of my favourites.

I think the Fair City writers really missed a trick when Robert moved in to Leo's house. There was plenty of opportunity for humour between the slovenly Leo/Dean and Robert, who's the complete opposite. I'm not sure if we even saw a single scene of them sharing the house together. This is the sort of thing that really annoys me about FC. It's as if the writers have no imagination whatsoever.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭cloptrop

Isn't it great to have Robert back.

"Because thats what some people do , they say something really rediculous then say it was a joke".

His writer should get praise as well , but he delivers the lines perfectly.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,351 ✭✭✭✭Harry Angstrom

MrsD007 wrote: »
    Harry, They send all the trouble makers to Cork - Jo Fahy and Paul's ex-wife, Nicola Prendergast ;)

Very cruel Mrs D, but very true! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,039 ✭✭✭MJ23

when is McAleer coming back? With the black glove.

You dont wanna know where that gloves been.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,194 ✭✭✭jos28

cloptrop wrote: »
    You dont wanna know where that gloves been.

I heard that McAleer's glove has gone on tour with Michael Jackson's glove ! Apparently they were last seen at the Newbridge Museum of Style Icons !

• Site Banned Posts: 4,066 ✭✭✭Silvio.Dante

I must say Sandie (Charlotte Bradley) is looking very well...:) She hasn't aged a day...

http://www.rte.ie/ten/2012/0125/faircity.html

• Registered Users Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭vektarman

I must say Sandie (Charlotte Bradley) is looking very well...:) She hasn't aged a day...

http://www.rte.ie/ten/2012/0125/faircity.html

Cue for Val to walk in for her invited meal, Leo will be making dinner for three :)

• Registered Users Posts: 40 jenny30

Help. I cannot remember why Sandie left in the first place? Anyway, I too was delighted to see Robert back last night. Will Sash pick him over Dean please say yes!

jenny30 wrote: »
    Help. I cannot remember why Sandie left in the first place? Anyway, I too was delighted to see Robert back last night. Will Sash pick him over Dean please say yes!

I think she left because Leo found out about her affair with Dean (who was played by a different actor back then)... No comment on your second point...:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭tonyclifton

they need to bring back ''Jimmy'' the legend...puts all other actors to shame even Leo as much as it pains me to say:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 86,189 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

MrsD007 wrote: »
    Harry, They send all the trouble makers to Cork - Jo Fahy and Paul's ex-wife, Nicola Prendergast ;)

When is Caoimhe going there?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 403 ✭✭IsMiseLisa

Ooooh the sexual tension between Val and Leo. Hah!

I'd bet Leo is an octupus with the hands when he's copping a feel - if his hands do anything like as much moving as they do when he's talking, they'd go EVERYWHERE.

Think I gave myself the creepiest mental image ever.

Gotta say, I'm disappointed in seeing the two departures as they happen. Terribly unfortunate.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

What a stupid pretext for catapulting two characters back in to the show..

"All our stuff was robbed"..

Did they rob the physical house as well??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

Is this what Leo charges to spend a night in his house..

leobj.jpg

I suppose it saves any messy cash transactions..

Charlotte looks to be turning into a single white female stalker on Rachel

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,039 ✭✭✭MJ23

The copper topper on Dean tonight. Does everyone else see it or is it just me. Leo is the worst actor ever, he's so bad that he's good

• Closed Accounts Posts: 934 ✭✭✭C-J

MJ23 wrote: »
    The copper topper on Dean tonight. Does everyone else see it or is it just me. Leo is the worst actor ever, he's so bad that he's good

i really noticed deans hair tonight, roots are red and its dyed. Looks shocking!

Is this what Leo charges to spend a night in his house..

leobj.jpg

I suppose it saves any messy cash transactions..

I thought she said she had a headache !

• Registered Users Posts: 3,672 ✭✭✭DeepBlue

MJ23 wrote: »
    Leo is the worst actor ever, he's so bad that he's good
    He used to be so bad he's good. Now he's just so bad he's dreadful.
    He's not even trying anymore. Then again the Val/Leo storyline is cringe-inducingly awful.
    Val is just a blow-in who's been in Carrigstown little more that a wet week yet half the other residents seem highly invested in every little minutiae of her possible relationship with Leo.

• Advertisement

Is dean really a ginger, I never notced . Ill have to investigate next episode.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 robot5

Val and Leo are friends. Nothing more. She is living in fantasy land. There is no chemistry there. I don't know where she gets the idea that there is anything going to happen by way of romance. Charlotte may end up being the worst Bishop of all.
    Rachel ought to be very wary and steer clear of her completely. The green eyed monster has its claws into her and it will end in tears.

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭tonyclifton

Best line ever ......."hows the rash Val''...Leo Dowling what a legend:D:D:D:D:D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 403 ✭✭IsMiseLisa

robot5 wrote: »
    Val and Leo are friends. Nothing more. She is living in fantasy land. There is no chemistry there. I don't know where she gets the idea that there is anything going to happen by way of romance. Charlotte may end up being the worst Bishop of all.
    Rachel ought to be very wary and steer clear of her completely. The green eyed monster has its claws into her and it will end in tears.

I reckon Charlotte will soon have an upcoming story that sees her going mental and trying to take over Rachel's life or start stalking Niamh/Paul. The foundations for such were laid very obviously last night, so if such a storyline doesn't happen, I'll be rather surprised.

And if it does, dear god, because Charlotte and Rachel aren't good. :(

Dean's roots looks beetroot to me...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,972 ✭✭✭cofy

I loved the scene between Robert and Nassa last night.

Nassa "Do you think that Sasha is better than Chaoimhe?"
    Robert "Yes."

I will miss his character, it was really well played.

So where did Dean's hatred of Sandy come from?

He did have an affair with her years before and didnt he reconcile her and Shannon with Leo last time around :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 219 ✭✭pavcro10

Dean's roots looks beetroot to me...
    Yes! The head is definately dyed off him, but i dont think its ginger as his eyebrows, stubble etc is dark. Just an awful job imo.

I dont understand why he is so angry at Sandie? Didnt he sleep with her? Takes two to tango as they say.

Loved Robert last night! Scene with Neasa was hilarious!

I hope Robert and Dean make up before they leave, I love their friendship

• Advertisement

I really don't want Robert to leave :(. I love his character, he gets some great lines and he delivers them brilliantly

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement