Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion v2]

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 403 ✭✭IsMiseLisa

closeline wrote: »
    Saw him in the preview for the Voice of Ireland. Still the same, still a pure ******

I saw a vid of him singing on Youtube. Prolly should have stuck to Fair City - at least he was getting a decent paycheck.

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭sue z

aw shame, i was hoping he was good!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,030 ✭✭✭angel01

IsMiseLisa wrote: »
    I saw a vid of him singing on Youtube. Prolly should have stuck to Fair City - at least he was getting a decent paycheck.

Wouldn't have helped, seeing as Fair City have written out the character of Mark :pac:

• Site Banned Posts: 4,066 ✭✭✭Silvio.Dante

Robert did dump sash...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,368 ✭✭✭Prop Joe

"I'm moving to Ulster" - Robert
    C'mon writers...

• Advertisement

I want Cass's leather jacket...

Ben's card..; Dear Robert, have great fun in Ulster...:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

That was some meagre "aaaaaahhhhh" from the crowd... I thought somebody was gonna shout "fkn hell" like in Father Ted.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 12,333 ✭✭✭✭JONJO THE MISER

Fkn hell.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,766 ✭✭✭juan.kerr

That Charlotte one is some cow. Can't wait until she gets her comeuppance.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭cloptrop

Charlotte and Paul gonna get it on i reckon

• Registered Users Posts: 8,693 ✭✭✭Lisha

Yeeeuuuccchhhh:eek::D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 robot5

I got that impression about Charlotte and Paul myself. Weird storyline if it pans out!

• Registered Users Posts: 303 ✭✭macgrub

cloptrop wrote: »

You're thinking of Eastenders.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,351 ✭✭✭✭Harry Angstrom

Is it just me or does Rachel only ever have one of 2 expressions on her face at any time? One is of utter bewilderment and the other is seething anger. I don't think I've ever seen her smile but then again she seems to get blamed for everything. I bet Paul will pin the Great Train Robbery on her before the year is out.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,672 ✭✭✭DeepBlue

I bet Paul would be outraged if someone jumped to a rash conclusion and accused him of being a paedophile.
    Not that Paul would ever rashly accuse anyone of that........... :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭vektarman

I noticed leo managed to keep his hands in his pockets last night while he was talking but then he just couldn't resist it and his hands escaped and took on a life of their own, reminded me of a helicopter taking off....

lol what the hell was last night episodes bye robert x 30 hes moving to ulster x 30 must must of had like a 5 min script lol de-ja-vu for me last night

christy is will robert never interacted with him

Yeah christy must of had one ****ed up back , he is really gonna miss Robert nd they drink in the same pub and I never seen them have a pint together. They must be friends through back doctory.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,972 ✭✭✭cofy

Yeah christy must of had one ****ed up back , he is really gonna miss Robert nd they drink in the same pub and I never seen them have a pint together. They must be friends through back doctory.

I think it may have something to do with his cousin Brendan, and the whole Brendan/Floyd saga.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,775 ✭✭✭Fittle

Just ridiculous - that whole robert leaving storyline! Still can't figure out why they brought him back into it in the first place - only for him to move to 'Ulster', which I was convinced meant that FC couldn't name an actual county in NI or they'd get prosecuted - but then Carol said where he was going (can't remember now!)... and then that pathetic 'few drinks' in Mccoys for him:confused:
    Have to say I think rachel is playing a blinder at the moment.

• Registered Users Posts: 86,189 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

DeepBlue wrote: »
    I bet Paul would be outraged if someone jumped to a rash conclusion and accused him of being a paedophile.
    Not that Paul would ever rashly accuse anyone of that........... :pac:

I hope Chancer Bishop lies and says Paul came onto her

Can you imagine the two bald heads going at it, Itd be like an episode of V

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,972 ✭✭✭cofy

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I hope Chancer Bishop lies and says Paul came onto her

That's a storyline that would be worth watching.

any fair city ever done a disater story fire explosion there not even a punch done in the soap lol

why didnt dermot punch tommy

this soap is so cheap beyond reason

• Registered Users Posts: 86,189 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

any fair city ever done a disater story fire explosion there not even a punch done in the soap lol

why didnt dermot punch tommy

this soap is so cheap beyond reason

I still want Dermot to knock Tommy out in McCoys and shout about the affair while Judith is in the pub also so everyone knows :p

• Registered Users Posts: 55,508 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Some posts that were in bad taste have been removed. They were not appropriate for this site.

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I still want Dermot to knock Tommy out in McCoys and shout about the affair while Judith is in the pub also so everyone knows :p

It will happen , nothing happens in any soap without them milking every possible story out of it . There is never an affair without somebody getting caught, never a stone left unturned . Sure deagan will crack caoimhe with some tough interviewing , he cracks eggs like caoimhe dillon for breakfast.
    She will spill the beans on the whole affair.
    Deagan will feel that its in the public interest to tell everyone once hes finished his day off.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 Forseti

I am sad to see Robert going - I always thought his character was handled very well by the writers and the actor

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,030 ✭✭✭angel01

Sunday, Feb 5
    Leo bumps into a contrite Dean and accuses him of running away from his responsibilities. His anger hides the hurt that Dean is leaving him. Soon afterwards, Dean meets Sandie and is hurt when she says that Leo is happy to have an 'embarrassing mess like him' leave Carrigstown.

Later, Leo is forced to choose between Sandie and Dean. Dean feels like Sandie has won and that Leo is really disappointed in him. However, Leo offers an olive branch to a delighted Dean by asking him if he wants a lift to the airport.

Meanwhile, Dermot tells a distraught Ben that Kelly and Zoe may have to go. He tries to hold on to the hope that the committee will be kind and let them stay. Later, Niamh confesses to a disgusted Dermot that she may have dropped him in it with the social worker.

Elsewhere, Lucy is delighted when Dolores suggests they should spend the afternoon together. However, Lucy's jealous streak is revealed when she witnesses the closeness between Dolores and Laura.

Also today, Sean and Dearbhla argue over her insecurities and the fact that she thinks Sean is going to break it off.

Tuesday, Feb 7
    Sandie talks to someone on the phone and asks them to courier her the contract to Vinos in Carrigstown. She then talks to Leo and pushes for Shannon to be sent to the boarding school as soon as possible. Later, Sandie decides that they are driving Shannon to the boarding school tonight and forcing her to stay there. She pretends to Shannon that they are just going to visit the school, but Leo refuses to go along with this and brings Shannon back home after the trip.

Sandie begs Shannon to go to the boarding school, but Shannon refuses. An upset Shannon then goes through her mum's bag. She's looking for her iPod, but is shocked to find a letter instead. It reads that Sandie has been offered a post as a singer for 'Classic Cruises' and the job commences on February 8...

Meanwhile, Pete becomes even more irritated when he realises that Lucy is always around with Dolores and he won't get any time with her. Lucy does her best to stir things up between Pete and Dolores by telling Wayne that Pete is putting pressure on Dolores. She also hints that she is looking for a new job and would love something around Carrigstown. Wayne tells Pete to back off from Dolores, before Pete tries and fails to get Dolores to agree to him moving in.

Elsewhere, Suzanne is hopeful that a reluctant Yvonne will be her birth partner. Yvonne, tired of all the baby talk, starts to flirt with Finn.

Also today, an exhausted Carol and Louie clash over parenting issues.

Wednesday, Feb 8
    Leo spots the letter that Shannon has left on the kitchen table. He realises that Sandie has conned him all along and has a job on a cruise ship. He tells Val that she can't just dump Shannon on him and wonders what he'll say to Shannon, who obviously knows that her mum wants to abandon her. Sandie arrives home and Leo confronts her about the job, but she's unrepentant - saying she is entitled to take a job if she wants to.

Leo tries to get Sandie into the house to talk, but she pretends to freak out and nearly accuses him of trying to hit her. Later, Sandie tells Leo that it's his fault Shannon has to go to boarding school as he wasn't there when she was growing up. As an argument escalates, Leo has to stop Sandie from hitting Shannon. Sandie is shocked that she's lost control and tells Leo that she's leaving in the morning.

Meanwhile, Wayne brings Lucy to the Hungry Pig and introduces her to Bob. He agrees to give Lucy a trial. Lucy meddles in Dolores's affairs and suggests to Pete that she needs some space.

Elsewhere, a guilty Yvonne thinks a baby shower will mend bridges with her sister. As Suzanne worries about her birth partner dilemma, Esther decides it requires her special attention.

Thursday, Feb 9
    A contrite Sandie offers to make Leo breakfast as an apology. She tells him that she wants to take the job as this will be her only opportunity to work as a singer. She begs him to let her do it, as she put her life on hold to raise Shannon. When Leo refuses to back down, she decides to lie and claims that she'll give up the job, so Leo begins to look around Carrigstown for a place for Sandie and Shannon to live in.

Later, Leo arrives back to the house to find Sandie with her bag, ready to make a run for it. She defends her decision to leave, saying she tried to be honest with him but he wouldn't listen to her. Leo is disgusted when she leaves Carrigstown without saying goodbye to Shannon.

Meanwhile, Louie is exhausted after another night of looking after Jack. When he pays a visit to Phelans, he ends up leaving without Jack. He goes back to McCoys and, realising his mistake, he is handed Jack back from a shocked Esther and Charlie. A tired Louie is too remorseful to explain to a furious Carol.

Elsewhere, a lunch with Lucy raises Wayne's hopes of romance, but does she share his feelings?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement