Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion v2]

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,039 ✭✭✭MJ23

but1er wrote: »
    http://audioboo.fm/boos/649079-rio-leo

This is so good..Any Big FC fans you gotta see this.......

Brilliant, I love it. I'm going to use it as my ringtone. As a dedication to Leo, the worst actor ever.

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭sue z

Cloptrop you clearly didnt see dolores shockin grey roots this week. The scary part is that means she'll be getting her hair done soon and god knows what colour highlights she'll arrive home with.

I noticed her hair colour during the week and thought it was lovely! possibly for the 1st time ever...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭cloptrop

Cloptrop you clearly didnt see dolores shockin grey roots this week. The scary part is that means she'll be getting her hair done soon and god knows what colour highlights she'll arrive home with.

Shes letting herself go now she has a fella.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,876 ✭✭✭deelite

but1er wrote: »
    http://audioboo.fm/boos/649079-rio-leo

This is so good..Any Big FC fans you gotta see this.......

Fantastic love itxxx

• Registered Users Posts: 19,351 ✭✭✭✭Harry Angstrom

Forseti wrote: »
    I wonder will Julie now become an actual character acted by someone or will she just be there in the background, always next door but never seen!

I reckon Julie should start going out with Stephen the barman.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 86,189 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I hope Dermot gets with Emily he needs some loving :p

Dermot is playing a blinder excellent acting from him

I think Cass should find a tonic in the back pocket of an old pair of jeans he last wore in Turkey. I hope Bella purchases this and gives it to Rita. I hope Rita turns up at vinos and turns it into a thriving business.
    She should then hve an affair with Christie , its about time Christie got a drive on someone elses wife for a change. Bella deserves it more thn anyone. The only thing worse than the fact he was never around is the fact he says it twice in every episode. Even Leo said he was never around last week . It is either rubbing off on him or there is a writer that in there that is contractually obliged to have one line in each episode and all he ever comes up with is
    " I was never around when they were young"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,030 ✭✭✭angel01

Have an exclusive sneak peek at the script for Sunday's episode.

Dean's life in Carrigstown has been destroyed by Sandie. She kissed him and then told Sash and Leo that it was Dean who came on her.

Unfortunately Shannon was there to witness her mother kiss Dean but undeterred, Sandie even made her daughter lie to Leo about what happened. Sandie seems determined to make Dean a scapegoat and play the victim to endear herself to Leo.

Her conniving ways seem to know no end and the final installment in her grand self-serving plan seems to involve shipping Shannon off to boarding school so she can pursue her own career.

Dean, suspicous as ever, tries to convince Leo that Sandie has an ulterior motive but seemingly blind to Sandie's vicious games, an uncertain Leo is faced with the prospect of signing the cheque that sends his daughter away to boarding school.
    DEAN
    TO LEO MOVING TO THE THRESHOLD OF
    THE LIVINGROOM
    I'm leaving, so it's nothing to me, but she's
    pushing too hard, she's up to something.

SANDIE
    TO LEO.
    He's just angry Shannon is getting some of your money.

DEAN
    Why is she in such a hurry to get rid of her own daughter?

SANDIE
    TO DEAN
    Would you really damage your sister's future just because I turned you down.

DEAN ALMOST REACTS, BUT CONTROLS
    HIMSELF.

SANDIE
    Leo, we agreed.

DEAN
    Da, trust me on this?!

LEO HESITATES. SANDIE AND DEAN
    WAIT TO SEE WHAT HE'LL DO.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,668 ✭✭✭nlgbbbblth

cloptrop wrote: »
    I think Cass should find a tonic in the back pocket of an old pair of jeans he last wore in Turkey. I hope Bella purchases this and gives it to Rita. I hope Rita turns up at vinos and turns it into a thriving business.
    She should then hve an affair with Christie , its about time Christie got a drive on someone elses wife for a change. Bella deserves it more thn anyone. The only thing worse than the fact he was never around is the fact he says it twice in every episode. Even Leo said he was never around last week . It is either rubbing off on him or there is a writer that in there that is contractually obliged to have one line in each episode and all he ever comes up with is
    " I was never around when they were young"

Christie?

Tony, Agatha, who?

Have a look at the actors who play Caoimhe & Decco on this:

http://www.rte.ie/tv/juice/watch.html#

Second video in the video archive.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16 Forseti

Caoimhe giving relationship advice?!

Leo should listen to Dean

I like Sandie

• Registered Users Posts: 19,585 ✭✭✭✭Lady Chatterton

Poor old Sash has lot two men in the same week :(

Quite sad to see Dean leave :(

• Registered Users Posts: 7,194 ✭✭✭jos28

deelite wrote: »
    I like Sandie
    :eek::eek:
    I think she is a thunderin wagon !

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭edwood

I'm convinced Lucy wants to wear a strap on and ride Dolores bareback.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 403 ✭✭IsMiseLisa

edwood wrote: »

Thanks, dude. I think I need therapy now. :(

jos28 wrote: »
    :eek::eek:
    I think she is a thunderin wagon !

She could be the female version of Billy Mehan - the one we'd love to hate....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭Epicurus

deelite wrote: »
    She could be the female version of Billy Mehan - the one we'd love to hate....

A female Billy Meehan. So will Sandie get with Tracey as well if she ever returns. Herself and Dean have more in common than I thought

• Advertisement

Are you gonna turn the meter on?
    Of course not yourr my son

HAR HAR HAR

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

edwood wrote: »

I cant work out if she's a very good actress playing a very subdued, nervous, awkward character... or if she's just a bad actress..

I cant work out if she's a very good actress playing a very subdued, nervous, awkward character... or if she's just a bad actress..

I thought the former but its give or take
    I thought she ws a good actress playing someone that was a scam artist pretending to be omeone who is quiet and subdued .
    Shes cat playing a rat in a mat .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,256 ✭✭✭closeline

Sandie is a thundering bitch but I'd love to ride her.

closeline wrote: »
    Sandie is a thundering bitch but I'd love to ride her.

There should be a dislike button for comments like that.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,723 ✭✭✭nice_very

I want an internship on FC, hopefully as Sash's new bf.........

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,424 ✭✭✭Storminateacup

Anyone else think Dermish and Orla will be riding soon and Ah sure lookit will be back like herpes from cork

Dermot and Orla do seem to be exchanging meaningful looks - but she is off to Sligo for a little while so I guess it will be a long distance relationship. Wonder if/when Jo will be back - I suppose it all depends on how long the actress takes as maternity leave - probably not too long if she is self-employed. And depending on whether she gets written back in or not - there is probably always a risk that leaving even for a short term for whatever reason means you are at the mercy of the directors/writers as to when or how you come back.

Forseti wrote: »
    Dermot and Orla do seem to be exchanging meaningful looks - but she is off to Sligo for a little while so I guess it will be a long distance relationship. Wonder if/when Jo will be back - I suppose it all depends on how long the actress takes as maternity leave - probably not too long if she is self-employed. And depending on whether she gets written back in or not - there is probably always a risk that leaving even for a short term for whatever reason means you are at the mercy of the directors/writers as to when or how you come back.

As far as I know, Jo won't be back till later this year. When she does end up going back to work, she will head to her theatre school first, FC will be a long way off a return.

I saw photo's of her baby, adorable and so big! :)

• Advertisement

Did Leo give Sandie the cheque for the school?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement