Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion v2]

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 Forseti

angel01 wrote: »
    As far as I know, Jo won't be back till later this year. When she does end up going back to work, she will head to her theatre school first, FC will be a long way off a return.

I saw photo's of her baby, adorable and so big! :)

Where did you see the pictures of the baby?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,030 ✭✭✭angel01

Forseti wrote: »
    Where did you see the pictures of the baby?

I saw them on Facebook :)

I saw them on Facebook :)

Are a lot of the cast on Facebook? Are you Facebook friends with them?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,775 ✭✭✭Fittle

What did she have angel - a girl or boy etc - give us more info!

Are a lot of the cast on Facebook? Are you Facebook friends with them?

Quite a few are on Facebook, not friends with a huge amount, use twitter more so tend to follow a few on there :)
    Fittle wrote: »
    What did she have angel - a girl or boy etc - give us more info!

She had a girl. ‎8lbs 13, brown curly hair, blue eyes and really cute. She will be called Olivia Florence Murphy :)

• Advertisement

Awww, congratulations to Joe!! I was sure it was a boy tho! Delighted for her:D

• Registered Users Posts: 498 ✭✭Graciefacey

Okay i like fair city but not that much! :D

Sunday Feb 12
    Carol dolls up for the baby shower and Louie questions why she looks like she's on the pull. When the gathering begins, Carol is snubbed by Yvonne after making a snide remark regarding Yvonne's lack of maternal feelings. Carol is a little put out when everyone remarks that it's a bit early for drinking, and gets further annoyed over everyone talking about babies.

Later, Yvonne confronts Carol, telling her that she's sick of her digs. Carol then spots Bob and takes it out on him, before storming into McCoys. Soon afterwards, Yvonne is in the HP flat on her own, feeling like her life is going nowhere. Finn calls and they talk, but she turns down his advances when he says that he wants her.

Meanwhile, Louie asks Damien, Pete, Finn and Wayne for a game of poker. During the game, Leo refuses to discuss Shannon and Pete admits he's enjoying time away from Lucy.

Elsewhere, Dolores invites Lucy to move in, while Val shames Leo into action when he avoids facing up to Shannon

Tuesday Feb 14
    Suzanne is shocked when David arrives into Vinos, holding a single rose for her. He tells her that there were a few setbacks in Kosovo and he's in between jobs now, so he wanted to come back to her. However, he feels let down when he doesn't get the warm reception he expected - with Suzanne telling him that she's working and can't go for lunch. She instructs him to come back tomorrow, so David and his bags are forced to find another place to stay. Suzanne is left shaken after his visit.

Later, David reveals to Suzanne that he's back for good to be part of their child's life. But Suzanne tells him that he hurt her with his reaction and she doesn't know if she's ready to forgive him.

Meanwhile, social worker Emily informs a distraught Dermot that the girls are to be placed with another family. Dermot tells Emily that he intends to appeal this decision, but an exasperated Emily says he has a slim chance of winning and he should think about the children. Dermot is forced to break the bad news to Kelly.

Elsewhere, while Pete attempts to keep Dolores's mind off Jessica's anniversary, Lucy does her best to sabotage Pete's Valentine's plans - making him suspicious of Lucy's motives.

Also today, Wayne is mortified when he accidentally upsets Lucy with a romantic gift.

Wednesday Feb 15
    Suzanne is taken aback by Yvonne's ruthlessness about David when she says that she needs to keep him sweet to get money from him. Soon afterwards, David spots Suzanne and Damien talking and notes how close they are. He begins to regret his surprise arrival, and David and Damien get off to a bad start when David talks about Mark.

Later, David comes clean to Suzanne and Yvonne about his work situation and how he was fired. Esther is shocked, while Suzanne tells him that it's too late for him to proclaim his undying love. However, Esther tells Charlie that David needs her help to rekindle the romance with Suzanne.

Meanwhile, Dermot is pressured by Kelly to reconcile with Jo, telling him that they'll get to stay if he does. Later, Dermot gets bad news from Emily when Kelly and Zoe's dad refuses to back his appeal. Dermot shuts down any talk of reconciliation with Jo, but he fails to pick up on Benjamin's unhappiness.

Elsewhere, Niamh notices Charlotte's confusion about her Valentine's card. Charlotte tells Niamh that she knows who it's from and he has a girlfriend. Later, Rachel meets Charlotte in the park, who is staring furiously over at Sean and Dearbhla kissing. She tells Rachel that she won't let Sean get away with treating her like that, before shouting at him. Dearbhla is shocked and Rachel is forced to explain that it was her who wrote the card.

Thursday Feb 16
    Esther learns that David has been offered a new job in Somalia and wonders if he'll take it. However, he reassures her that he's here to stay with Suzanne.

Soon afterwards, Esther tries to get Suzanne and David back on track. Suzanne is charmed by David, but will she allow herself to fall for him again?

Meanwhile, Lucy feels excluded when Wayne and Dolores reminisce about the past as it's Jessica's anniversary. Later, Lucy learns that Pete is having dinner with Dolores, Wayne and Laura. She begs Bob to get some time off and ingratiates herself into the group. She then gives Dolores a photo of Harry, Lorraine and Jessica together, much to the bewilderment of Damien, Pete and Laura.

Elsewhere, Dermot reveals to Kelly that her father is not going to back the appeal. Kelly gets really upset and wonders why her dad would do that to them.

From angels spoilers, all I will reveal is that david's back...and he's carrying more bags!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quite a few are on Facebook, not friends with a huge amount, use twitter more so tend to follow a few on there :)

Are you @sundaytwist on twitter?

• Advertisement

I hope they keep everybody in suspense about lucys motives and don't make it obvious!

Are you @sundaytwist on twitter?

Yes, that's me :)

• Registered Users Posts: 181 ✭✭Kajemo

Anyone else thinking that maybe Lucy is like a daughter that Harry had as a result of some fling or something like that and she's back to cause hassle for dolores cause he wasn't around for her or something like that or am l totally way off???

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭edwood

Lucy has it bad for Dolores. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,876 ✭✭✭deelite

great they have the captions for tomorrow night back on I can't read spoilers on iPad is there a way I can do so thanx

• Closed Accounts Posts: 941 ✭✭✭Ciderswigger

Damn, we've a crap signal on RTE and I couldn't read the letter that Leos kid found. What did it say?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,194 ✭✭✭jos28

Damn, we've a crap signal on RTE and I couldn't read the letter that Leos kid found. What did it say?
    Mammy is heading off on a luxury cruise liner, no wonder she wanted to dump Shannon in boarding school.

She got a job as a cruise ship singer. Lets hope the ship has an undesirable fate and sandie doesn't return. Actually if that means that leo will be stuck with his wooden daughter for any longer than really necessary then I take it back! A cardboard cutout of kathryn thomas definitely would outact her.

hurray they brought back a the preview of the next episode always loved thoose :)

wonder why they stopped

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭cloptrop

leos ex ot the job of the cruise singer
    the last cruise singer died off the coast of giglio
    did she cause the ferry crash to get he job?
    I wouldnt put it past her.
    She framed up that poor captain

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,351 ✭✭✭✭Harry Angstrom

hurray they brought back a the preview of the next episode always loved thoose :)

Great! Now I don't have to watch 30 mins of Fair City any more. All I need to do is watch the next episode previews for 30 seconds.

I love it when Caddle lapses back into her skanger character whenever anyone says something remotely offensive to her. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭wexford awake

iguana wrote: »
    Afaik, Fair City actually had the first male gay character of any of the Irish or British soaps, Eoghan Healy. He had his big 'kiss' scene with Liam in 1996 that caused ructions at the time, even though the characters' lips never even touched as Imelda interrupted them.

Actually no it was Ros na Run

• Registered Users Posts: 2,876 ✭✭✭deelite

What's the story with Louie he's really let himself go since the birth of the baby - going around in his pjs and slippers and his hair is all messed up

Okay i like fair city but not that much! :D

Ha ha! I suppose there is a fine line between being a fan and a stalker :D:D:D

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 12,916 Mod ✭✭✭✭iguana

iguana wrote: »
    Afaik, Fair City actually had the first male gay character of any of the Irish or British soaps, Eoghan Healy. He had his big 'kiss' scene with Liam in 1996 that caused ructions at the time, even though the characters' lips never even touched as Imelda interrupted them.

Actually no it was Ros na Run
    Ros ns Run had the first actual kiss, but it was many years after Eoin and Liam's relationship. They just always got interrupted whenever their lips came within an inch of each others.

Ros na Run didn't even exist when Eoin and Liam got together. And Eoin was already on the show for quite a long time at that point.

• Registered Users Posts: 764 ✭✭✭Kazbah

So what do people think the story with Lucy is? Is it something to do with Jessica & organ donation I wonder? Or could she be Harry's love child!! :D

i wish corrie emmerdale and eastenders did a preview of next eps like fair city

used to love home and away when sally left i stopped watching she always made the show for me

• Registered Users Posts: 86,190 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Kazbah wrote: »
    So what do people think the story with Lucy is? Is it something to do with Jessica & organ donation I wonder? Or could she be Harry's love child!! :D

Lucy seems to be clingy and obsessed with Dolores only not Wayne it is like she wants all Dolores's attention

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,972 ✭✭✭cofy

Kazbah wrote: »

Maybe Lucy's mother got rotten drunk at a party and does not know who her real father is and just named Harry as being her father.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,429 ✭✭✭branie

This is the second time Fair City has done a boarding school story

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement