Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion v2]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭gubby

whats the name of Dolores's daughter that died? wasnt there a question mark over who her father was? a painter if I am not mistaken.. so, could Lucey be his daughter? or is it just something boring as money? does anyone know if Lucey knows that Dolores is leaving her money?
    Still,, my money is still on that she is Harrys daughter... and shelly's she would certainly be taking after her mother is that is the case.
    I just wish they would hurry up with it.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 12,916 Mod ✭✭✭✭iguana

gubby wrote: »
    whats the name of Dolores's daughter that died? wasnt there a question mark over who her father was? a painter if I am not mistaken.. so, could Lucey be his daughter? or is it just something boring as money? does anyone know if Lucey knows that Dolores is leaving her money?
    Still,, my money is still on that she is Harrys daughter... and shelly's she would certainly be taking after her mother is that is the case.
    I just wish they would hurry up with it.

Lorraine and Jessica were her daughters who died. Lorraine was Harry's daughter and just a little younger than Wayne. Jessica was Frank's and she wasn't born until well after Lorraine died. Dolores is leaving money to Cleo, not Lucy.

Also as Dolores' money situation has been discussed here a few times my mum mentioned a while back that as far as she remembers, Dolores sold the house and garage for about €800k. If so she is pretty rich by anyone's definition.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,063 ✭✭✭julyjane

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    If she sleeps with Wayne she cant be Harry or Dolores secret daughter

Being brother and sister didn't stop Heather and Floyd!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,030 ✭✭✭angel01

Sunday
    Esther forces David to face Suzanne after their bust-up on Thursday. She informs David that she'll listen to his explanation, so he tells her that he was offered a job but won't take it as he's not going to be an absent father. Soon afterwards, Suzanne gets a phone call from her brother Darren in Australia, to say that Louise has been hurt in a car crash. Suzanne tells a concerned Bela and Yvonne that she is hurt but okay, but hides the fact that Louise had been drink driving. David does his best to comfort Suzanne, but feels sidelined when she seeks support elsewhere.

Later, Louise calls Bela and reveals that she was drink driving, upsetting him and letting Suzanne take the fall for covering for her. Bela tells Suzanne that he is going to go to Australia. Suzanne asks Yvonne to go with him, but she refuses, saying that it's too expensive. Suzanne is appalled that Yvonne will leave her to sort out this mess, but Yvonne reveals that she can never go back to Australia as she'll be arrested on a drugs charge.

Meanwhile, Dermot fails to realise that he is taking his anxiety and anger out on Ben. Philip pays a surprise visit to Dermot and tells him that Ben phoned him upset. Soon afterwards, Kelly opens up to Philip about what it's really been like living with Dermot. Philip persuades Dermot that he should let Kelly and Zoe go to a more stable foster home.

Elsewhere, Sean gets jealous over Philip's return and challenges Dearbhla over whether she wants to be with him instead.

Tuesday
    Yvonne comes clean with Bela about why she can't go to Australia, and Suzanne announces that she will go instead. However, David is shocked and accuses Suzanne of being irresponsible towards their unborn child. Suzanne tells him that it's just two weeks and she will be fine, urging David to get over himself. Soon afterwards, a furious David bumps into Damien and accuses him of trying to prevent him and Suzanne from getting back together. He tells Damien that Suzanne is none of his business and to back off.

At the same time, Bela attacks Yvonne over her drugs offence. Bela tells her that if Rita knew of her antics, she'd be heartbroken. However, Bela is relieved that Suzanne is going with him. Later, Suzanne is horrified to learn that David attacked Damien on the street. She goes straight to David and tells him to stop interfering in her life or she will cut him out completely.

Meanwhile, Dermot makes a tough decision about the appeal after Dolores questions if he is the best thing for Kelly and Zoe. Dermot tells the girls that he thinks it's best if they go to a new foster home. Kelly begs him to change his mind, but he refuses. Later, Dermot is disappointed to learn from Emily that the girls will have to move to the foster home quicker than anticipated. Dermot is distressed further when Kelly lashes out at him.

Elsewhere, Leo tries his best to be a good dad, but his efforts only succeed in embarrassing Shannon.

Wednesday
    Charlie tries to give David advice about Suzanne, telling him to support her and warns Esther to stay out of her business. In Vinos, Suzanne reluctantly gives in to David's magnanimous gesture of upgrading her and her father's flight to business class. Yvonne says that it's decent of him, but Suzanne retorts that just because he flashes some cash doesn't mean they should all fall in love with him.

At the same time, Esther is unhappy that David is now supporting Suzanne's trip. She tells a shaken Suzanne that if anything happens, it'll be on her conscience. Esther tries to enlist Damien's help to stop Suzanne from travelling, but he refuses to discuss it with her, much to Suzanne's delight. Later, Esther takes her meddling further when she steals Bela's passport.

Meanwhile, Dermot is disappointed to learn that Zoe and Kelly will be moving on tonight. Soon afterwards, Dermot is shaken and angry when Ben's teacher asserts that the youngster is traumatised by his parents' split. She tells him that it might be a good idea to enter Ben in a support group for children traumatised by separation. Later, when Dermot goes to comfort Kelly, she pushes him away - accusing him of being just as culpable as Jo in the breakdown of the foster placement. Towards the end of the day, Dermot and Ben say a tearful goodbye to Zoe and Kelly as the community watches on.

Elsewhere, Val's advice to Shannon backfires, landing her in hot water with Leo.

Thursday
    Suzanne and Bela prepare to go to the airport, but Bela is soon panicked when he realises that he can't find his passport. Esther says nothing, but gets worried when Suzanne says that she thinks Bela is going to have another heart attack with the stress. Esther is stunned further when she learns that Louise has gone into a coma. Bela goes into shock, saying that it's like Helen all over again and he won't be there when she dies.

As Esther rushes out and retrieves Bela's passport, Suzanne gets a brainwave and asks David if he can help them get an emergency one. She is so grateful when David is able to do this, while Esther decides not to confess when she learns what's going on. Later, Suzanne says goodbye to everyone and gets emotional when she hugs Damien. David spots their easy affection and realises that he doesn't have a future with her.

Meanwhile, Dermot rejects the help of Ben's teacher when she suggests that he needs to tell Ben the truth about the separation. Later, Dermot gets a phone call from the school, saying that Ben has been upset and misbehaving. As the day continues, a nervous Tommy approaches Dermot and tries to talk to him. However, Dermot berates him and warns him to stay away. Back at home, Dermot assures a worried Ben that he won't be taken away by Emily. He is then forced to tell Ben that they are no longer going to live with Jo.

Elsewhere, Val tries to hide how upset she is with Leo.

• Registered Users Posts: 86,191 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

^ Cruel by Esther stupid witch :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,672 ✭✭✭DeepBlue

angel01 wrote: »
    ..but Yvonne reveals that she can never go back to Australia as she'll be arrested on a drugs charge.
    Wasn't Yvonne going to marry blondie whatserface and move to Oz? How come this drugs charge wasn't an issue then?
    Also didn't Yvonne originally flee to Oz to escape a drug/drink driving accident and yet seems to have had no issues with that since she returned to Ireland. :confused:

Fair City need to hire someone full time to keep track of the continuity issues. I nominate Angel for the position. :pac:

Is it wrong that I wanna see Suzanne get violent with David :o

DeepBlue wrote: »
    Wasn't Yvonne going to marry blondie whatserface and move to Oz? How come this drugs charge wasn't an issue then?
    Also didn't Yvonne originally flee to Oz to escape a drug/drink driving accident and yet seems to have had no issues with that since she returned to Ireland. :confused:

Fair City need to hire someone full time to keep track of the continuity issues. I nominate Angel for the position. :pac:

To be honest, it is all a load of nonsense.
    She was going to marry Connie (had to google :o) and move there and not a mention

Just seen this link, the official Fair City site has gone so crap, they think this is worthy of an article:

http://www.rte.ie/tv/faircity/2012/0210/lucylookbook.html

Who cares what a character wears on the show?? :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭The Mary Clarke

To be honest, it is all a load of nonsense.
    She was going to marry Connie (had to google :o) and move there and not a mention

Just seen this link, the official Fair City site has gone so crap, they think this is worthy of an article:

I thought that Yvonne and Connie got married and that Connie's Dad watched it on a laptop in his hospital bed....Getting really worried about my own memory/hallucinations now :(

I thought that Yvonne and Connie got married and that Connie's Dad watched it on a laptop in his hospital bed....Getting really worried about my own memory/hallucinations now :(

Yvonne and Connie went off back to Oz though when he was sick and Yvonne was gone for a bit...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 924 ✭✭✭Murdoc90

Poor aul Pete constantly getting cockblocked by Lucy

• Registered Users Posts: 2,988 ✭✭✭dirtyghettokid

ARRRRRRGH that lucy one ....driving me demented...:mad:
    poor pete

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭edwood

Lucy wrecks head.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,972 ✭✭✭cofy

Maybe Lucy could turn out to be Frank (the painters) daughter and her mission is to get Pete out of the way so she can get Dolores and Frank together.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,668 ✭✭✭nlgbbbblth

Connie's Dad wasn't Australian at all - he turned out to be some bloke from Pajo's Junkbox.

• Registered Users Posts: 219 ✭✭pavcro10

I'm convinced Lucy is a robot. She is incapable of any emotion

ahhhhhhhhhhhhh fair city only soaps i never know spoilers months down the line aka digital spy

who and what is lucy im mad to know

• Closed Accounts Posts: 956 ✭✭✭endakenny

DeepBlue wrote: »

It was Richard who was driving the car that was in a collision which left a child crippled. Yvonne was the passenger. Both of them went to Belfast then got a flight to England then went to Oz, where Richard died, off-screen, in a car accident. They had fled because Yvonne had briefly got out of the car after the collision in which the child was injured and the girl's mother (played by Deirdre Monaghan, who has been in FC twice more in different roles) saw her and later recognised her.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭cloptrop

I seen wayne used the "I was never around line" tonight.
    This really is the most used line in fair city , every week somebody says it.
    More often than not its Bella, sometimes Leo but there is always someone who wants to say it.
    Watch out for it next week with Bella dropping it into his big storyline.
    Usually Charlie Kelly then tells him but you had to work , even though we all know Bella was busy being a man whore.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,303 ✭✭✭max life

Is anyone else bored by this Lucy storyline? She first appeared in Carrigstown over a year ago, and we still dont know anything about her. The writers probably still dont know how this will pan out. :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 127 ✭✭Jane Eyre

Yvonne and Connie went off back to Oz though when he was sick and Yvonne was gone for a bit...

As far as I remember, Yvonne made loads of excuses not to go back to Australia with Connie. It was part of the reason why they broke up. Connie went back to Australia by herself when her Dad was suick and Yvonne went to New York after she gave the baby to Niamh and Paul. I'm open to correction?

Did Yvonne ever explain what happened with her Connie?

I believe they both went to America after their wedding

Yvonne did mention about being on drugs when she was in Oz with Richard and gave her son up for adoption to Louis I think when they were together

Lucy only seems obsessed with Dolores

She said it didn't work out with them, they had relationship counselling but decided to split up.

max life wrote: »
    Is anyone else bored by this Lucy storyline? She first appeared in Carrigstown over a year ago, and we still dont know anything about her. The writers probably still dont know how this will pan out. :mad:

It is called building a story up... she vanished during that year ... I bet Pete wishes she would vanish again :eek::D

• Registered Users Posts: 127 ✭✭Jane Eyre

I believe they both went to America after their wedding

Yvonne did mention about being on drugs when she was in Oz with Richard and gave her son up for adoption to Louis I think when they were together

Lucy only seems obsessed with Dolores

Didn't she give birth at her wedding and then Connie left her because shre wouldnt keep the baby? Connie went to Australia but I'm prettay sure Yvonne went to New York.

Jane Eyre wrote: »
    Didn't she give birth at her wedding and then Connie left her because shre wouldnt keep the baby? Connie went to Australia but I'm prettay sure Yvonne went to New York.

I thought they left together :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 924 ✭✭✭Murdoc90

pavcro10 wrote: »

Bet she's a replicant,Harrison Ford will probably appear in Sundays episode to destroy her.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 140 ✭✭vumpireofkid

This is actually hilarious, look at her creepy blank expression in all the pictures!!!!!! Lol!

• Registered Users Posts: 19,585 ✭✭✭✭Lady Chatterton

I don't think Lucy is remotely interested in Wayne, I can't see any thing happening between them.

I feel that she is either Harry's love child or she is a sister of the late, Dr. Jack Shanahan. Dr. Jack committed suicide so if Lucy is his sister, she might be very resentful of Dolores and the Molloy family over the rape trial and her brother's death.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

pavcro10 wrote: »

Close but not exactly correct..

v-lizard-alien-lady.jpg

She's one of the lizard people.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement