Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Wanted] Dog Friendly 2 Bedroom Needed in Dublin 4/14 near UCD

Options
  • 19-08-2011 7:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

I just moved to Dublin from the U.S. and am looking for a 2 bedroom flat. I arrived on Wednesday and am staying in a hotel until I can find a place, so would like to find a place that is available now if possible. I am starting the Veterinary Program at UCD in September and will be rooming with another Veterinary student as well as my 2 older dogs (who are very well behaved, house trained, and do not bark). I would like to find an apartment or house to rent within walking distance of the UCD campus and the max we can spend is €1200/mth.

I am looking on daft.ie for rentals and contacting landlords for viewings, but thought I would put it out on here in case anyone had anything available! :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement