Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Waterford GAA Discussion Thread 2011-2012

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 154 ✭✭Deise Doodler

Thanks Enough Taken, didnt know s lawler was on the panel see molumphy was full and s walsh wing , how did steve go did they play the whole game that way or was there a lot of subs ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 412 ✭✭enoughtaken

Thanks Enough Taken, didnt know s lawler was on the panel see molumphy was full and s walsh wing , how did steve go did they play the whole game that way or was there a lot of subs ?

This time of year is all about trying out things. Wouldn't read to much into today's game. S casey for s walsh ht, power for o Keeffe ht and O. Conners for moran late on. Molumphy played wing forward 2nd half and played well. Very good work ethic from everyone today which was great to see.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,923 ✭✭✭deisedude

Good to see Martin O'Neill looks like he is back on form. Hopefully he can push on and claim a first team place come the summer. Was a brilliant minor

This time of year is all about trying out things. Wouldn't read to much into today's game. S casey for s walsh ht, power for o Keeffe ht and O. Conners for moran late on. Molumphy played wing forward 2nd half and played well. Very good work ethic from everyone today which was great to see.

M o Gorman for Kearney ht also

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,853 ✭✭✭Cake Man

Where was that match against Laois on yesterday?

Considering we're not playing UCC in the Waterford Crystal Cup for a few weeks, I'd say a few more challenge games will be planned.

Cake Man wrote: »
    Where was that match against Laois on yesterday?

Considering we're not playing UCC in the Waterford Crystal Cup for a few weeks, I'd say a few more challenge games will be planned.

Erril in Laois

• Registered Users Posts: 305 ✭✭alllcounty

The first county board meeting of 2012 is on tonight. Proposals from 2 east clubs to have the U21 football played on an all county basis under a knockout system with a losers group will be decided tonite. No doubt the western board officials will be up in arms waving their fingers around with their eyes popping out of their heads saying you can’t do this and you can’t do that. The new proposed system offers players a chance to play more competitive games against teams at their own level and so they will not be confined to playing 1 game per year in a divided county structure. Pat Grant, Eddie Cunningham and a few more d**kheads will see this as a dilution of their control and a challenge to their authority. I cant see these proposals been given the green light since some of these same board officials are still seething and bitter from the improvements made at minor back in 2008 and will be going all out to prevent any further progress been made. If it is the case that these proposals are rejected then the new title they came up with for a director of football will have been a totally meaningless gesture.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,174 ✭✭✭hardybuck

The U21 grade can be a total wasteground for clubs currently. Players at this age are in a transition period. Many of them will be going away to college away from home, and for the first time from childhood away from the local club.

If you haven't made the senior team in the club, or are from a smaller club, you'll have the U21 and a junior championship. The junior championship will be badly organised and offer few games at irregular times of the season, and the U21 championship might offer just one match in the entire season - whenever they get around to scheduling it.

How can a club in Waterford expect to young lads interested with that sort of a structure, especially when he might be living in Dublin, Cork or Limerick? I really hope the motion passes, and fair play to those who've brought it up. Though as pointed out, change is a slow and painful process in the GAA.

Ah yea early days, would usually try and make a few game at this stage but caught up with work stuff, thanks for the info though

• Registered Users Posts: 264 ✭✭mariano rivera

Anyone know where i can get a COMPLETE list of GAA Clubs in Waterford?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 695 ✭✭✭deisebhoy17

Ian O'Regan is a very good goalie,i think his debut for waterford against an Unstoppable kilkenny team in the all ireland semi final of 2005 i think, done his intercounty career and his confidence no favours he was only 22 yrs of age which is young for a goalie an he conceded some soft goals that day in Croker. But looks like he's gotten his confidence again Were lucky to have 4 good Goalies fighting it out..

He was still u21 it was 2004 and wasnt quite an unstoppable KK team. They lost the AI to Cork and the following year the AI semi final to Galway. He was a bit out of his depth on the day but got a raw deal in later years as a result

Thanks Enough Taken, Were you at the game ? who is the S lawlor in the half forward line,

Seamus Lawlor of Fourmilwater I assume. Another one of the Scully Ryan brigade

deisedude wrote: »
    Good to see Martin O'Neill looks like he is back on form. Hopefully he can push on and claim a first team place come the summer. Was a brilliant minor

Which Martin O'Neill is it? The minor captain a couple years back or Martin F. O'Neill who was a very good minor aswell. Both Mount Sion

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,923 ✭✭✭deisedude

Which Martin O'Neill is it? The minor captain a couple years back or Martin F. O'Neill who was a very good minor aswell. Both Mount Sion

Wasn't at the game but i'm assuming it was no "F" Martin! :pac: He did very well two years ago in the Waterford Crystal but seemingly he went off the boil last year formwise

• Registered Users Posts: 305 ✭✭alllcounty

Anyone know where i can get a COMPLETE list of GAA Clubs in Waterford?

The full list of gaa clubs in Waterford are as follows;

1. Abbeyside
    15. Clonea
    29. Lismore
    2. An Gaeltacht/ Ring
    16. Colligan
    30. Modeligo
    3. Ardmore
    17. De la Salle
    31. Mount Sion
    4. Ballinameela
    18. Dungarvan
    32. Passage
    5. Ballyduff Upper
    19. Dunhill
    33. Portlaw
    6. Ballyduff Lower
    20. Eirns Own
    34. Roanmore
    7. Ballydurn
    21. Fenor
    35. Shamrocks
    8. Ballygunner
    22. Ferrybank
    36. St. Mollerans
    9. Ballysaggart
    23. Fourmilewater
    37. Stradbally
    10. Brickey Rangers
    24. Geraldines
    38. Tallow
    11. Bunmahon
    25. Kilgobinet
    39. Tourin
    12. Bulterstown
    26. Kill
    40. Tramore
    13. Cappoquin
    27. Kilmacthomas

14. Clashnore
    28. Kilrossanty

There could be some I left out. Clubs that are referred to as one name in hurling and another in football, I have included once. There are 12 senior clubs playing in a decent all county structure. The rest are either intermediate or junior teams playing few games in an east/west divide. While I was at this I decided to include gaa clubs in an neighbouring county. These are as follows;

1. Ballyhale Shamrocks
    14. Clonahy Shamrocks
    27. St Martins
    2. Black & Whites
    15. Dicksboro
    28. St Patricks
    3. Clara
    16. Dunnamaggin
    29. Threecastles
    4. Danesfort
    17. Eirns Own
    30. Mooncoin
    5. Emeralds
    18. Fenians
    31. O Loughlin Gaels
    6. Galmoy
    19. Glenmore
    32. Rower Inistioge
    7. Graignamanagh
    20. Graigue Ballycallan
    33. St Lachtains
    8. Kilmacow
    21. James Stephans
    34. Thomastown
    9. Barrow Rangers
    22. John Locks
    35. Tullogher Rosbercon
    10. Bennettsbridge
    23. Lisdowney
    36. Tullaroan
    11. Carrickshock
    24. Mullinavat
    37. Windgap
    12. Carrigeen
    25. Piltown
    38. Young Irelands
    13. Cloneen
    26. Slieverue

These clubs are organised into a senior, intermediate and junior A competition all played on an all county basis with 12 teams in each. Standard of hurling in all age groups is good. The county has won 8 all Irelands in the last 12 years which is 4 times as many as we have won in our history. So if you are ever wondering when we play them in croke park how they manage to beat us by 5+ points or more while playing in 3rd gear now you know. But hey there is always next year…

alllcounty wrote: »
    The full list of gaa clubs in Waterford are as follows;

1. Abbeyside
    15. Clonea
    29. Lismore
    2. An Gaeltacht/ Ring
    16. Colligan
    30. Modeligo
    3. Ardmore
    17. De la Salle
    31. Mount Sion
    4. Ballinameela
    18. Dungarvan
    32. Passage
    5. Ballyduff Upper
    19. Dunhill
    33. Portlaw
    6. Ballyduff Lower
    20. Eirns Own
    34. Roanmore
    7. Ballydurn
    21. Fenor
    35. Shamrocks
    8. Ballygunner
    22. Ferrybank
    36. St. Mollerans
    9. Ballysaggart
    23. Fourmilewater
    37. Stradbally
    10. Brickey Rangers
    24. Geraldines
    38. Tallow
    11. Bunmahon
    25. Kilgobinet
    39. Tourin
    12. Bulterstown
    26. Kill
    40. Tramore
    13. Cappoquin
    27. Kilmacthomas

14. Clashnore
    28. Kilrossanty

There could be some I left out. Clubs that are referred to as one name in hurling and another in football, I have included once. There are 12 senior clubs playing in a decent all county structure. The rest are either intermediate or junior teams playing few games in an east/west divide. While I was at this I decided to include gaa clubs in an neighbouring county. These are as follows;

1. Ballyhale Shamrocks
    14. Clonahy Shamrocks
    27. St Martins
    2. Black & Whites
    15. Dicksboro
    28. St Patricks
    3. Clara
    16. Dunnamaggin
    29. Threecastles
    4. Danesfort
    17. Eirns Own
    30. Mooncoin
    5. Emeralds
    18. Fenians
    31. O Loughlin Gaels
    6. Galmoy
    19. Glenmore
    32. Rower Inistioge
    7. Graignamanagh
    20. Graigue Ballycallan
    33. St Lachtains
    8. Kilmacow
    21. James Stephans
    34. Thomastown
    9. Barrow Rangers
    22. John Locks
    35. Tullogher Rosbercon
    10. Bennettsbridge
    23. Lisdowney
    36. Tullaroan
    11. Carrickshock
    24. Mullinavat
    37. Windgap
    12. Carrigeen
    25. Piltown
    38. Young Irelands
    13. Cloneen
    26. Slieverue

These clubs are organised into a senior, intermediate and junior A competition all played on an all county basis with 12 teams in each. Standard of hurling in all age groups is good. The county has won 8 all Irelands in the last 12 years which is 4 times as many as we have won in our history. So if you are ever wondering when we play them in croke park how they manage to beat us by 5+ points or more while playing in 3rd gear now you know. But hey there is always next year…

Thanks

Thanks

I am thinking these are hurling clubs above

What about?

John Mitchells
    Gaultier
    Rathgormack
    Geraldines
    Affane

Is there any more missing?

What about?

John Mitchells
    Gaultier
    Rathgormack
    Geraldines
    Affane

Melleray/Glen Rovers, Old Parish, st pauls

Thanks

What about?

John Mitchells
    Gaultier
    Rathgormack
    Geraldines
    Affane

The Nire

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 602 ✭✭✭Giveitfong

There’s a list of the Waterford clubs on the County Board website at
    http://www.waterfordgaa.ie/contentPage/16228/club_contacts

I was at the game in Errill on Sunday. Bitterly cold day, with a strong wind blowing down the field in Waterford’s favour in the first half, on a predictably soft but otherwise good surface. An easy enough win against limited enough opposition. Laois, like Waterford, have a big panel in training under Teddy McCarthy and played UCC the previous day, so they weren’t at full strength here. However, they were definitely better in the air than Waterford, and that is something we need to look at.

The outstanding feature of the game was Martin O’Neill’s super display, mainly at right corner forward. His first touch was excellent, his skill level dazzling and his striking top class. He scored 1-13 in all, of which 0-8 came from frees. He also hit five wides. You won’t see a better goal all year, coming at the end of an excellent passing movement, he nearly blew the net off the rigging with a bullet from 20 yards. O’Neill hadn’t impressed at all since leaving the minor grade, and I had more or less written him off, but it is time for a rethink. He even showed a touch of pace which I didn’t think he had.

Those (like me) who thought Brick Walsh was wasted at centre back will be thrilled by his performance at centre forward. He scored two goals in the first five minutes and a couple of points later in the first half for a total of 2-2. Apart from that, his general ball winning, in the air and on the ground, his holding up of ball and laying it off were all top drawer stuff. He and O’Neill were the only forwards to score for Waterford.

Kevin Moran at left half back was the other star of the show – just supremely competent in everything he tried to do except for a couple of attempted passes that went astray. Stephen O’Keeffe was in goal in the first half and Adrian Power in the second. They didn’t come under a lot of pressure but Power did make one good stop from close range. Shane Fives was generally very good at full back but looked a bit vulnerable under the high ball. Thomas O’Gorman and Ringo Kearney were the corner backs in the first half with Michael O’Gorman replacing Kearney in the second. They all did okay.

Paudie Prendergast at right half back seemed a bit at sea in the first half but he improved enormously in the second. He needs to build himself up a bit. Declan Prendergast did quite well at centre back and scored a point. Seamus Lawlor and Dean Twomey were at midfield. Twomey looks very impressive moving onto loose ball and running with it, but wasn’t that effective in hand-to-hand combat. He hit two good points and one wide.

Jamie Nagle was at right half forward with Shane Walsh on the left wing for the first half, being replaced by Shane Casey at half time. Not a lot went right for Casey, who did get in on goal once but hit his shot straight at the keeper. Stephen Molumphy started at full forward where he did okay before moving out to field where he put in a typical hard working stint. Tomás Ryan was in the left corner but apart from earning a couple of frees didn’t threaten much. Eoin Connors came on for the last quarter and did well.

Overall there seemed to be a good spirit in the squad with everyone working hard for each other and keeping it up to the end.

Waterford led at half time by 3-11 to 0-8 and won out in the end by 3-18 to 0-14, so they won both halves. They also shot 11 wides to Laois’s 10 and had a few shots on goal as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 237 ✭✭HelloYoungBoy

Colaisti na Deise beat St. Flannans today in the Harty Cup Quarter Final. 1-13 to 1-12 fantastic achievement for the 2 small schools team. Even more impressive given the fact that they were reduced to 14 men even before the ball was thrown in!

Colaisti na Deise beat St. Flannans today in the Harty Cup Quarter Final. 1-13 to 1-12 fantastic achievement for the 2 small schools team. Even more impressive given the fact that they were reduced to 14 men even before the ball was thrown in!

DLS won easily and thurles snatched a draw with nenagh

Excellent results, was delighted with them. Apparently Cathal Curran got 9 or 10 points for Colaisti na Deise, fantastic acheivement for them. Any idea what happened how they had a man sent off before a ball was thown in?
    DLS had 11pts to spare over Midleton CBS.

DLS will now meet Colaisti na Deise in the semi. Kind of disappointing that one Waterford team will go out but at least one Waterford team will definitely make it to the Harty final. Great and encouraging to see plenty of talent continue to come through.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 Gradster1

i was at the game today the foray beforehand was no different to that of any other match, the ref was conned by the flannans player hitting the groound, this galvanised the waterford team whilst flannans with the extra man lacked urgency. cathal curran was top scorer with 10 r 11 points from frees, tho he did miss a few. waterford colleges had stand out performers in michael harney,tom tobin, tadgh burke, cathal and patrick curran, this sets up an intriugin game with de la salle which should attract a large crowd. it remains to be seen if kieran power will be available for the western outfit

• Registered Users Posts: 646 ✭✭✭mccarthy37

Brilliant result today for underage hurling in Waterford both teams went in as underdogs and came out on top that's real belief. Here's to a great semi final pity its not the final.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 723 ✭✭✭Black Suir

Sorry Mountainlad my message didnt have my full reply.. John Coady is about 24.. He kept Stevie Brenner out of DLS team 2012 season he's a steady keeper wouldnt be first choice county goalie but a good shotstopper an done nothing wrong all year in his first senior championship

He is a lot better than Brenner. He could be the difference between De La Salle having a good year and not.

Thanks Enough Taken, Were you at the game ? who is the S lawlor in the half forward line,

Seamus of Fourmilewater.

alllcounty wrote: »
    The first county board meeting of 2012 is on tonight. Proposals from 2 east clubs to have the U21 football played on an all county basis under a knockout system with a losers group will be decided tonite. No doubt the western board officials will be up in arms waving their fingers around with their eyes popping out of their heads saying you can’t do this and you can’t do that. The new proposed system offers players a chance to play more competitive games against teams at their own level and so they will not be confined to playing 1 game per year in a divided county structure. Pat Grant, Eddie Cunningham and a few more d**kheads will see this as a dilution of their control and a challenge to their authority. I cant see these proposals been given the green light since some of these same board officials are still seething and bitter from the improvements made at minor back in 2008 and will be going all out to prevent any further progress been made. If it is the case that these proposals are rejected then the new title they came up with for a director of football will have been a totally meaningless gesture.

Why dont people oust these officers at convention if people have something against them and feel they can do better. Its very rare that there is an election now adays.

Harsh sending off but it probably was the best thing that happened them, very fired up team. They wanted it so much more than the opposition. Some magnificant performances very hard to pick out anyone individually, they played as a unit which was one of the things you would question with the team being a combination. Should be a cracker of a semi. As I understand it Power will miss the semi and potential final as it was a straight red.

Black Suir wrote: »
    Why dont people oust these officers at convention if people have something against them and feel they can do better. Its very rare that there is an election now adays.

Turkeys voteing for christmas ?

• Advertisement

2 great results for waterford hurling,Well done to all envolved, hopefully one of them will go on to finish the job outright, no guarantees that underage success will transfer up but winning is certainly not a bad habit

mccarthy37 wrote: »
    Brilliant result today for underage hurling in Waterford both teams went in as underdogs and came out on top that's real belief. Here's to a great semi final pity its not the final.

Well to be fair dls were hotly fancied to beat Midleton.

But what a result for the deise colleges with 14 men for the entire game. Flannans were one of the outright favourites and they have a good few of the clare minors of the past few years this must have been a sickening blow to them. I know a few of the waterford minors on the col na deise team would have had a few scores to settle but this is some victory.
    The funny thing is that out of all the Waterford colleges in the Harty Cup Blackwater CS were fancied to nearly go further than any of them and they didnt even get out of the group. Good times for colleges hurling in waterford.

Looks like Blackwaters tatic of poaching players is not playing off..

Looks like Blackwaters tatic of poaching players is not playing off..

They won the Dean Ryan cup this year which is the u16 equivalent of the harty so their going to be back again

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,849 Mod ✭✭✭✭suitcasepink

Whats West Waterford colleges made up of?
    I always thought it was Ard Scoil na Deise, St Augistines and Dungarvan Cbs.. But I think Im wrong now?

deise_girl wrote: »
    Whats West Waterford colleges made up of?
    I always thought it was Ard Scoil na Deise, St Augistines and Dungarvan Cbs.. But I think Im wrong now?

Im sure the Ard scoil are well entitled to be represented but dosent seem to be anyone up to that standard at the moment!

It also includes Ring secondary school and colaiste chathail naofa but as far as i know theres no one on the panel from either. used to include lismore cbs but their obviously out on there own as blackwater now and st. declans kilmacthomas used to be but not anymore as far as i know

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,975 ✭✭✭nkay1985

Great result for the two Waterford teams. Where will the semi be played?

Any challenge matches on this weekend does anyone know?

They won the Dean Ryan cup this year which is the u16 equivalent of the harty so their going to be back again

Again beat Dungarvan CBS on their own in the final by 3 points. Minus the potential friary players
    Im sure the Ard scoil are well entitled to be represented but dosent seem to be anyone up to that standard at the moment!

It also includes Ring secondary school and colaiste chathail naofa but as far as i know theres no one on the panel from either. used to include lismore cbs but their obviously out on there own as blackwater now and st. declans kilmacthomas used to be but not anymore as far as i know

Ard scoil are an all girls school so they are not involved. Ring and the Tech are not involved either. Blackwater were involved up until as recently as 2008. When they won the B competition they were eligible to compete on their own in the Harty Cup. I don't ever remember St Declans being involved. So the current team is picked from Dungarvan CBS and St Augustains (friary). Consider there are only about 250 students in Dungarvan CBS and 11 of the starting 15 are from that school, where as DLS have atleast 800 pupils. Puts the size of their achievement into context.

nkay1985 wrote: »
    Great result for the two Waterford teams. Where will the semi be played?

Any challenge matches on this weekend does anyone know?

Have heard Saturday 4th Feb for the semi, would be ideal as I'm sure a good crowd would turn up as opposed to having it on a Wednesday lunchtime where there'd be nobody able to make it.
    Venue still to be decided I think, last time the two met (in 2008 I believe), it was in Fraher Field so I'd say DLS would argue for Walsh Park to host it this time. Will post up if I hear anything though.

Haven't heard of any challenge games this weekend, would also be interested to know if there's any planned.

Have heard Saturday 4th Feb for the semi, would be ideal as I'm sure a good crowd would turn up as opposed to having it on a Wednesday lunchtime where there'd be nobody able to make it.
    Venue still to be decided I think, last time the two met (in 2008 I believe), it was in Fraher Field so I'd say DLS would argue for Walsh Park to host it this time. Will post up if I hear anything though.

Haven't heard of any challenge games this weekend, would also be interested to know if there's any planned.

Last time they met was in the semi final in 2008. Blackwater were also part of the Colaiste na ndeise team at that time. DLS hammered them out the gate. Going to be a very different story this time. I have it on good authority that it is Saturday the 4th in Fraher field. I would'nt say Colaiste na ndeise will have too many challenge games as both the CBS and the friary have Senior B quarter finals to play before the Harty cup semi.

• Advertisement

Ard scoil are an all girls school so they are not involved. Ring and the Tech are not involved either. Blackwater were involved up until as recently as 2008. When they won the B competition they were eligible to compete on their own in the Harty Cup. I don't ever remember St Declans being involved. So the current team is picked from Dungarvan CBS and St Augustains (friary). Consider there are only about 250 students in Dungarvan CBS and 11 of the starting 15 are from that school, where as DLS have atleast 800 pupils. Puts the size of their achievement into context.

Im well aware ard scoil is an all girls school if you read previously youll see it was a joke!!!! St Declans Kilmac were definetly involved in 02 and 03 i was on the panel myself and there was at least 4 of their lads on the team. Havent heard of anyone on it with a while must be confined to west waterford schools only.

Some people from the city may not be aware that it is an all girls school tho. I actually forgot both teams last met 2 years ago in the group stage. DLS won by a point. The game was played in DLS club grounds. Might explain why the semi is on in Fraher.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 49 abbeysideFB4L

It is just made up of the CBS and St. Augustines College now, that 100% right

• Registered Users Posts: 589 ✭✭✭IanVW

Was there a challenge match between waterford and carlow today? Any reports??

IanVW wrote: »
    Was there a challenge match between waterford and carlow today? Any reports??
    Presume u talking hurling, only a game between the panel members themselves early sun afternoon .nothing much to report

• Registered Users Posts: 14 dboss

Tallow
    De la salle
    FMW
    Mt sion
    Dunhill
    Roanmore
    Draw for 2012 S h c

dboss wrote: »
    Tallow
    De la salle
    FMW
    Mt sion
    Dunhill
    Roanmore
    Draw for 2012 S h c

Plenty of local battles there with DLS, Mt Sion and Roanmore all more or less next to each other and Dunhill only a few miles out the road from the city.

That would make the other group of Ballygunner, Passage, Ballyduff Upper, Lismore, Dungarvan and Abbeyside? Few derbies there too with Gunners/Passage, Bduff Upper/Lismore and Dungarvan/Abbeyside.

Plenty of local battles there with DLS, Mt Sion and Roanmore all more or less next to each other and Dunhill only a few miles out the road from the city.

That would make the other group of Ballygunner, Passage, Ballyduff Upper, Lismore, Dungarvan and Abbeyside? Few derbies there too with Gunners/Passage, Bduff Upper/Lismore and Dungarvan/Abbeyside.

Dungarvan/Abbeyside havent played each other since dungarvan came up in 09' should be a big one

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,849 Mod ✭✭✭✭suitcasepink

Just saw its on anfearrua that the Waterford carlow challenge game is on tonight in the WIT pitches at half 7!

• Advertisement

deise_girl wrote: »
    Just saw its on anfearrua that the Waterford carlow challenge game is on tonight in the WIT pitches at half 7!

Yeah apparently so, won't be able to make it myself but if anyone can throw up a few lines on it later if they can make it?

Challenge game also lined up for Sunday against Na Piarsigh of Limerick in Drom & Inch's pitch.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement