Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HELP ME! to convert misses in to gamer! :D

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35,003 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

Plonk an arcade machine in the kitchen with an Neo Geo motherboard and Puzzle Bobble.

I did this when I was living with the folks and by the time I was moving out everyone in the house was playing it.

Even my granny had a go.

• Registered Users Posts: 275 ✭✭Griffin87

o1s1n wrote: »
    Plonk an arcade machine in the kitchen with an Neo Geo motherboard and Puzzle Bobble.

I did this when I was living with the folks and by the time I was moving out everyone in the house was playing it.

Even my granny had a go.

she told me that she used to love Rainbow island and bubble bobble. Think i might setup mame for her on the pc

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

I'd love to do have an arcade cabinet, any advice on setting up an arcade machine/emulator?
    I've built my own PCs a few times before, but for some reason never thought on doing this!

Advertisement