Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Heineken Green Spheres

Options
  • 19-08-2011 9:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭

Hi, Glasvegas r playing a free gig in the savoy in Cork in Oct. Im just wondering how i would go about getting tickets as i dont live anywhere near cork and i believe you cant buy the tickets. Its a heinekengreenspheres gig. Any clue? Would love to make it.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,320 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

deisecelt wrote: »
    Hi, Glasvegas r playing a free gig in the savoy in Cork in Oct. Im just wondering how i would go about getting tickets as i dont live anywhere near cork and i believe you cant buy the tickets. Its a heinekengreenspheres gig. Any clue? Would love to make it.

Usually once your registered with the site your entered into a draw for the tickets, i've been to a few of them, and usually get a ticket!

No interest in Glasvegas thou, so if i win a ticket its all yours.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,680 ✭✭✭bren2001

They got bottled off V for a reason.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

bren2001 wrote: »
    They got bottled off V for a reason.

Because their crap ;););)

Advertisement