Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Local <<snip>> carrying two kids bikes.

Options
  • 19-08-2011 9:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 970 ✭✭✭

Just saw a local <<snip>>(charlesland based)carrying two kids bikes furitively through the hedge to Burnaby Lawns. If you or your neighbours are missing any, send me a pm and I will identify him. Hopefully we can get him and his family repatriated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭tennisplayer

If you know him and you think he has taken the bikes why not phone the gardai.
    I find your post very racist and biased

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,930 ✭✭✭duckysauce

charlesland is a race ????:confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭PseudoFamous

duckysauce wrote: »
    charlesland is a race ????:confused:
    Just saw a local scumbag(charlesland based)carrying two kids bikes furitively through the hedge to Burnaby Lawns. If you or your neighbours are missing any, send me a pm and I will identify him. Hopefully we can get him and his family repatriated.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,930 ✭✭✭duckysauce

could be to the northside ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 970 ✭✭✭cuddlycavies

If you know him and you think he has taken the bikes why not phone the gardai.
    I find your post very racist and biased
    Ok. I'll phone the garda and have him repatriated.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭PseudoFamous

Ok. I'll phone the garda and have him repatriated.

Lovely and passive-aggressive of you there.

If you suspect someone of theft, you report them to the gardaí, and you do not try to be a vigilante.

If you feel that phoning the gardaí will not have him punished accordingly, what do you intend to do? Put him on the next plane to his homeland, or shame him into leaving?

• Registered Users Posts: 970 ✭✭✭cuddlycavies

Lovely and passive-aggressive of you there.

If you suspect someone of theft, you report them to the gardaí, and you do not try to be a vigilante.

If you feel that phoning the gardaí will not have him punished accordingly, what do you intend to do? Put him on the next plane to his homeland, or shame him into leaving?
    And lovely and high horsed of you. Usual stuff, Passive agressive,racist...blah blah! The point of the post if you read it, Was that an offence MAY have been committed. That can only be verified if someone is missing two bikes. The bloke I saw IS a thief and a vandal. Repatriating him was meant as....wait for it..............A joke. A wishful joke.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,936 ✭✭✭LEIN

Started and finished as a train wreck. :rolleyes:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement