Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Here's what I saw today - Part II (Please read the rules before posting)

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,794 ✭✭✭Jesus.

Those GT86's look the business

• Registered Users Posts: 9,590 ✭✭✭tossy

i'd have a 4c over a GT86 Monday,Tuesday,Wednesday,Thursday,Friday,Saturday and Sunday :D

It's faster,lighter,looks better,you won't get your arse handed to you by a remapped rep mobile in a motorway GP and isn't a toyota :D

Not really a fair comparison though as the 4C is going to be at least 12k dearer in the UK, never mind here or there Alan :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,718 ✭✭✭Matt Simis

tossy wrote: »
    Not really a fair comparison though as the 4C is going to be at least 12k dearer in the UK, never mind here or there Alan :D

That was my point, way cheaper and way more available and has a similar design ethos! Also the GT86 is out there now winning hearts and minds, great reviews and available Used.

Its not better than a 4c in pretty much any metric, but with price, cheapness to maintain, aftermarket support and availability on its side, does it have to be? Id like to see Chris Harris do head to head with them.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,721 ✭✭✭✭CianRyan

Seeing as he loved the GT86, that's very possible.
    It would make a for a great review.

How much better could you make a GT86 with €14,000 of aftermarket parts? That's be a real rival.

Judging by the 4C video i think he might have loved that more lol

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,817 ✭✭✭✭Dord

No picture unfortunately as I was driving... I saw a Ford Probe earlier. I couldn't believe it. Very few of them around these days.

• Registered Users Posts: 565 ✭✭✭Speedway

No arguments with this bumper sticker

LkRUPBil.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 5,193 ✭✭✭Cleveland Hot Pocket

I want that bumper sticker !

• Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

Fair play to the Kalos driver for being honest. I know of few cars being parked like that regularly. The owners have two spaces and only one car, so they park as they want for their convenience. Given the size of some of those spaces, I am not surprised at all.

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 5,984 ✭✭✭hometruths

Nice reg... ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,213 ✭✭✭PrettyBoy

schmittel wrote: »
    Nice reg... ;)

Is there any particular reason why some people put those country stickers on their cars? In this case it's an 'IRL' sticker on a Lamborghini Miura, I've seen plenty of others including a 'UK' sticker on a McLaren F1. Every time I see one I can't help but think the last thing I'd put on my €500k car is a cheap sticker :o

• Registered Users Posts: 1,436 ✭✭✭Marcinek_55

PrettyBoy wrote: »
    Is there any particular reason why some people put those country stickers on their cars? In this case it's an 'IRL' sticker on a Lamborghini Miura, I've seen plenty of others including a 'UK' sticker on a McLaren F1. Every time I see one I can't help but think the last thing I'd put on my €500k car is a cheap sticker :o

Couple of years ago you need a sticker with: IRL, UK, D, PL, FR etc when you were traveling abroad. New reg have those IRL, D on the left on blue part of plates. Miura have old reg and this is why it's need sticker. Couple of yeara go my dad was stoped on border between Poland and Germany because he had no sticker and he had to buy one. It's all changed now :)

• Registered Users Posts: 22,080 ✭✭✭✭Big Nasty

Couple of years ago you need a sticker with: IRL, UK, D, PL, FR etc when you were traveling abroad. New reg have those IRL, D on the left on blue part of plates. Miura have old reg and this is why it's need sticker. Couple of yeara go my dad was stoped on border between Poland and Germany because he had no sticker and he had to buy one. It's all changed now :)

Also a lot of guys in the classic scene still use them because of the old style look it gives, same with pressed reg plates, etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 395 ✭✭dantastic

I want that bumper sticker !
    www.iparklikeanidiot.com

$30 for a 100 pack of them!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,876 ✭✭✭Scortho

One for cianryan.

7BDF4A2E_zpsff05d5bb.jpg

Dat front. :eek:
    Way to kill a Z like. :p

I got a major horn for this the other day, sweeet!
    eiw95z.jpg

My girlfriend said I was weird and walk away back to the car. :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,876 ✭✭✭Scortho

I agree. Front looks ridiculous but I wouldn't say no. There was a lovely black one on kings inn st last Friday! In Unreal condition as well.

Ah I suppose it has a boot at least!:p

Only €3000 for me to insure a 350Z last time I checked... Might be hard to beat for my next purchase. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,573 ✭✭✭pajor

scLBjg8.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 5,391 ✭✭✭jozi

They don't look short a few quid! Where in Holland was that?

• Advertisement

Took a few at the 'ring on saturday, it was very quiet.

IMG_0355.jpg

IMG_2939.jpg

IMG_1437.jpg

IMG_3264.jpg

IMG_6907.jpg

IMG_1975.jpg

IMG_3213.jpg

IMG_4548.jpg

IMG_5064.jpg

IMG_9769.jpg

IMG_5500.jpg

IMG_6715.jpg

IMG_7631.jpg

Seen this little beauty parked indoors..

IMG_5100.jpg

This was our wagon for the weekend 525 XD definitely the highest spec rental i've had, some amount of toys.

5936b1b7e2b3ab41d38457525cf10ff8911be257d075d6e2.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 23,694 ✭✭✭✭L-M

20131103_121404.jpg

20131103_121404.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 5,699 ✭✭✭Brian

jbwkQt5cENxDcO.jpg

Strange place for a car showroom :p

• Registered Users Posts: 445 ✭✭Brian_Zeluz

Where's that Brian? London?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,699 ✭✭✭Brian

Yep a shopping centre in West London. I think they had a second Model S for test driving outside as well, because I saw one sliding by as I walked in the entrance of the complex. Didn't have my camera to hand though.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,193 ✭✭✭Cleveland Hot Pocket

But it isn't a car showroom, it is the latest electronic shop to buy a white good!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,573 ✭✭✭pajor

jozi wrote: »
    They don't look short a few quid! Where in Holland was that?

Heerde in Gelderland. Usually a newish Defender 110 outside too.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,467 ✭✭✭h3000

IMGI]

Now I really am sickend I missed C&C this morning :(

0118 999 881 999 119 725 3

• Registered Users Posts: 1,436 ✭✭✭Marcinek_55

h3000 wrote: »
    Now I really am sickend I missed C&C this morning :(

Me too... There was yellow Murcielago on Dublin C&C :( Hope it will be back next month :)

btw i have new destination for 2014 spotting :) i'll go there on 20th of february... lots of photos then, can't wait :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,817 ✭✭✭✭Dord

Saw a '91 Honda Civic saloon on O'Connell St (Dublin) yesterday. Looked in quite good nick too. A little bit of bubbling on the rear arches but overall it looked good. It's been a while since I've seen one. It was the very blocky one... can't find a pic.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement