Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Here's what I saw today - Part II (Please read the rules before posting)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,854 ✭✭✭✭MetzgerMeister

Hope you like them :)

Rotten....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,876 ✭✭✭Scortho

Beautiful cars and photos as always Marcinek

What were the gardai doing there?

Easy pickings.....

Why is that car on British plates still....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,436 ✭✭✭Marcinek_55

Which one ?? There was like 4 or 5 cars... first two cars came to check documents of drivers of Aston and Corvette because someone call them that they're have some race on M50... They were not anyway... 3rd just drive around and gone, 4th park his car walk around, talk to few people and drive away and i'm not sure if there was one more or not :)
    Rotten....

Fu..... I mean Thank You :)

EDIT: Aston is on english plates because it's a car you car rent for Ł145.00 a day and the company is based in UK with office in Dublin. The only one legal way to skip that expensive road tax in here.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,721 ✭✭✭✭CianRyan

I'm sure the Gards like a gawk at the cars too. :)

CianRyan wrote: »

It's funny how true this actually is.

When I had just gotten the RX8 the Gardai pulled me over just to have a look at it :D

• Advertisement

I remember reading about a lad getting pulled in an rx7 because the Gards were arguing about it's engine CC, they needed him to settle it. :p

I remember reading about a lad getting pulled in an rx7 because the Gards were arguing about it's engine CC, they needed him to settle it. :p

That was me in the 8 that you're thinking of ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,555 ✭✭✭✭Marlow

Beautiful as always. The E34 525iX and the 300ZX are mine. Only after picking the E34 up this morning before the C&C.

It's not uncommon, that the Garda pop in at the C&C. They tend to have a gawk and there's never any hassle, really. Most of the ones that come down are petrolheads themselves.

The carpark is private property, so there's no enforcement to be done anyhow.

/M

Well there you go, something said on the internet with an ounce of truth in it. :p

• Registered Users Posts: 3,506 ✭✭✭Interslice

Great photo's. That R33 made my day.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,499 ✭✭✭porsche959

What?

A joking reference to the way the faces were blacked out in the photos H3000 posted. Never mind.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,590 ✭✭✭tossy

Here's my first batch from Essen 2013, hopefully the work :) What a show!

bec99ac0-2bfa-43b6-b49f-c65bc319fe98_zpsbd86a2b1.jpg

aa17f832-a39f-405d-9a56-8738bc03ab01_zps7ef87210.jpg

45fab8ea-a767-4371-b40f-ca9d562c8c38_zps78e05b72.jpg

3d88e605-54db-4887-b085-d8adb53711d4_zpsa7fe7826.jpg

579dc2ac-9f3a-4459-988d-b170fe6ff735_zps417d23e2.jpg

securedownload15_zps1548a1d0.jpg

securedownload5_zpsb746664f.jpg

securedownload14_zps73e662e5.jpg

securedownload6_zps5f674c62.jpg

securedownload7_zps5398b8a3.jpg

securedownload9_zps4068a8b0.jpg

securedownload8_zpsd6ed9669.jpg

securedownload10_zpse55bcdab.jpg

securedownload19_zpsb7c2e094.jpg

securedownload11_zpsa9be9f8c.jpg

securedownload12_zpsa62571b0.jpg

securedownload13_zpsa82059ab.jpg

securedownload18_zpsde73a804.jpg

securedownload_zpsd8df043b.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 5,391 ✭✭✭jozi

Nice pics Marcinek_55

Missed another C&C, was in Dublin and all just not in any sort of fit state to go to a meet early in the day :P

EDIT:

The price for renting an Aston was "from Ł145" and it was for Land Rover, Aston cost Ł999 a day...( http://www.supercar-experiences.com/experience-prices.html )

Nice photos tossy. When you will have some photos of new stuff from Mansory or F12 Novitec Rosso, can you post them here :)

Nice photos tossy. When you will have some photos of new stuff from Mansory or F12 Novitec Rosso, can you post them here :)

Thanks Marcin, i think i only seen 1 F12 there, the one in the pic and not sure about Mansory. i'll upload the rest of pics later, it's so hard to divide what you remember seeing into stands as there is so much to see and so much class, besides i don't approach the show with a photographers mentality :D i see something nice i point my phone at it and click lol.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,393 ✭✭✭ofcork

Nice 800hp brabus g wagen and 700 hp sls.

Plenty more Brabus content to come including one with 6 wheels. It's so refrshing to see Brabus cars that aren't desiel mercs with badges :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,393 ✭✭✭ofcork

Real brabus cars are very rare ive never seen one here not even on the cannonball.

The are rare for a reason :D

• Advertisement

ofcork wrote: »
    Real brabus cars are very rare ive never seen one here not even on the cannonball.

True, saw few Brabus on streets and lots on shows as Essen Motor Show but they still very rare and expensive.

tossy were you watching DTS Show ? I've been twice in Essen and spend couple of minutes to watch that show :) It's probably in underground now, hard to find :)

About Mansory, i'd like to know what to expect next year on my first holidays :) Hope they did something nice this year.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

EDIT:

The price for renting an Aston was "from Ł145" and it was for Land Rover, Aston cost Ł999 a day...( http://www.supercar-experiences.com/experience-prices.html )

These prices are for UK, could be even more over here. Still you can have it for an hour for 249 pounds - expensive but it isn't Astra from Hertz at the airport:D

• Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

They sure do, I got pulled over by an unmarked car a few weeks ago for a bit of overly enthusiastic driving late at night on my way home, but the Gard ended up keeping me there for about ten minutes just asking me about the car.

True, saw few Brabus on streets and lots on shows as Essen Motor Show but they still very rare and expensive.

tossy were you watching DTS Show ? I've been twice in Essen and spend couple of minutes to watch that show :) It's probably in underground now, hard to find :)

About Mansory, i'd like to know what to expect next year on my first holidays :) Hope they did something nice this year.

I never even knew what the DTS show was or that it existed, i just youtube'd it :mad:

wonski wrote: »
    These prices are for UK, could be even more over here. Still you can have it for an hour for 249 pounds - expensive but it isn't Astra from Hertz at the airport:D

When my old Bora was sold to a guy working in Limerick,the guards pulled him over, the Guard heard it was in the city and wanted a good look at it :D

• Registered Users Posts: 23,694 ✭✭✭✭L-M

I was in that Bora. Fantastic experience, so it was.

Were you in it with me or Gary?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,793 ✭✭✭Red Kev

qj25.jpg
    qarr.jpg

For fear of being laughed off here, these are my two favorite photos from Marcineks C&C yesterday. Had a E21 before, a Baur 323i , brilliant car, and the second pic got me for some reason, the 80's with the Cossie and BX and the 90's with that bizarre Honda, there's another one usually parked up in Mount St.

Red Kev wrote: »
    For fear of being laughed off here, these are my two favorite photos from Marcineks C&C yesterday. Had a E21 before, a Baur 323i , brilliant car, and the second pic got me for some reason, the 80's with the Cossie and BX and the 90's with that bizarre Honda, there's another one usually parked up in Mount St.

No one's going to laugh at you for choosing those two cars.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

I was away from the forum for a while, what is this joke about? I hope it is a joke:o
    (Unless I missed some AMG M-Powered Bora made by Brabus)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement