Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Here's what I saw today - Part II (Please read the rules before posting)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,436 ✭✭✭Marcinek_55

Saw a 141-D-1 Volvo on Long Mile Road today at 9:30am and an '00 or '02 Audi S3, black on Belgard Road at 14:32 :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,793 ✭✭✭Red Kev

Saw a 141-D-1 Volvo on Long Mile Road today at 9:30am and an '00 or '02 Audi S3, black on Belgard Road at 14:32 :)

Passed the Mansion House on Monday, still had 131-D-1 Volvo outside, so I thought he was trying a bit of austerity this year :), looks like the new one is on it's way.

I think those cars are free anyway ? Hope so.

• Registered Users Posts: 25 Clungewellies

Red Kev wrote: »
    Passed the Mansion House on Monday, still had 131-D-1 Volvo outside, so I thought he was trying a bit of austerity this year :), looks like the new one is on it's way.

I think those cars are free anyway ? Hope so.

Funny I saw a 141-D-1 black s80 being delivered a few days ago on my morning commute in. On the way home it was parked beside the 131 car... Completely identical bar different alloys! a bit of spit and polish and the old one will suffice

CONM wrote: »
    Lovely new RS6 in Audi Ballsbridge
    65199D62-9B7B-48A5-A218-749D1ED5DEAF_zps5wmve5kp.jpg

I think that's Simon Elliots' car (head of Vw/Audi group Ireland)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,793 ✭✭✭coolisin

nd wrote: »
    not at all rare or exotic but

a nice mx5

Well it's is a rare enough motor in these parts of the world when you think how many have being registered over the last couple of years!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 166 ✭✭CONM

I think that's Simon Elliots' car (head of Vw/Audi group Ireland)
    I don't think so, my understanding is that it is owned by the head of a well known private equity firm.

CONM wrote: »
    I don't think so, my understanding is that it is owned by the head of a well known private equity firm.

I'm not gonna argue, my source is the ever unreliable twitter :pac:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,794 ✭✭✭Jesus.

I haven't got one of those phones that can take proper pictures and even if I had I wouldn't have the foggiest as to how to stick them up here! But I was driving behind a red "Dodge Nitro" today. Never heard of them before. Grand looking yoke it was too.

You boys know of them?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭advertsfox

Seen a 141-D 4 Series BMW in Blanch today, white with black / chrome 19" wheels - sexy bastard of a car!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭el diablo

20140119_141704_zpsotmnb7w1.jpg

We're all in this psy-op together.🤨

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,391 ✭✭✭jozi

This ones is from nearly a year ago when I was in Berlin, only got round to editing out the owner walking back to his car a few days ago

12032578293_08724d0b94_b.jpg
    02.jpg by Brendan Joziasse, on Flickr

• Registered Users Posts: 14,721 ✭✭✭✭CianRyan

Why get rid of the owner?

He had just walked into the picture and I wanted on of just the car and the building. It's the only shot I got of it cause he drove of not long after I took it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,793 ✭✭✭Red Kev

jozi wrote: »
    This ones is from nearly a year ago when I was in Berlin, only got round to editing out the owner walking back to his car a few days ago

r

Is that taken near Classic Remise in Berlin ? Went there a couple of years ago. mad place altogeteher.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,791 ✭✭✭JJJJNR

He had just walked into the picture and I wanted on of just the car and the building. It's the only shot I got of it cause he drove of not long after I took it.

did you polish all those windows also? fantastic shot.

Thanks. Just some processing on the image and the car and removed 2x people.
    Red Kev wrote: »
    Is that taken near Classic Remise in Berlin ? Went there a couple of years ago. mad place altogeteher.

Well spotted, the building is classic remise. I'd say he parked outside to avoid attention :p

More pics from Berlin here: http://s577.photobucket.com/user/Jozi_E30/library/Spotted/Berlin%202013?sort=9&page=1

Anyone visiting Berlin has to make it their job to go here, the place is full of amazing cars worth nothing right up to a million+

20.jpg
    27.jpg
    30.jpg
    32.jpg
    42.jpg
    43.jpg
    46.jpg
    49.jpg
    53.jpg
    65.jpg
    74.jpg
    76.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 14,721 ✭✭✭✭CianRyan

My sister just posted this on Facebook, she's living in Glasgow.
    Greetings from MiniCooperville! On my two-mile Monday morning walk through the West End of Glasgow I decided to count all the Mini Coopers I saw. Y'know, for kicks. My tally came to 23.

1015923_10100111169367861_1925998427_o.jpg

****ing minis!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,094 ✭✭✭SamAK

CianRyan wrote: »
    My sister just posted this on Facebook, she's living in Glasgow.

****ing minis!

And not an original among them.

Sorry, sorry state of affairs! And that Clubman on the bottom right..........:confused:

jozi fantastic photos... Never heard of anything like that in Berlin. I will definitelly visit this when i'll be in Berlin. Anyone want to do some city break ?? :D

Thanks Marcinek! Let me know when you plan on going :D There's a SLR Sterlling Moss in Berlin also but I didn't get a chance to snap any pics of it :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭Fabritzo

There's a new s-class knocking about Dublin, think it's this one http://www.bradysdublin.ie/volkswagen/search.html?cardetail=37213896159766450&model=&year=*&pricerange=&newused=u No reg on it either.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,903 ✭✭✭cadaliac

Fabritzo wrote: »
    There's a new s-class knocking about Dublin, think it's this one http://www.bradysdublin.ie/volkswagen/search.html?cardetail=37213896159766450&model=&year=*&pricerange=&newused=u No reg on it either.

Why oh why is it a diesel? Surely, they could afford the petrol??:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,094 ✭✭✭SamAK

Fabritzo wrote: »
    There's a new s-class knocking about Dublin

There's a white one in Limerick, lovely looking thing, if a bit pretentious! I think it's the diesel too though.

I saw one already but there is never enough of cars like that :)

This year i have plan to spot: Lexus LF-A which i saw couple of years ago and never cought it on the street, C63 AMG Black Series, SLS Black Series, LaFerrari and McLaren P1 :) Hope i'll see it driving on public roads.

Good luck seeing much of that list in Ireland! Apparently there was a P1 in London the time I was there but unfortunately I never seen it.

Who said Ireland :D I'm going on holidays in 4 weeks... noone know where and who know what i will see :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,230 ✭✭✭Greg81

This year i have plan to spot: Lexus LF-A which i saw couple of years ago and never cought it on the street, C63 AMG Black Series, SLS Black Series, LaFerrari and McLaren P1 :) Hope i'll see it driving on public roads.

Sounds like an average day in Monaco, good day in London or very good day in Geneva or Paris (if we are talking about Europe).

Anyway

Green Aston Martin Lagonda on flat bed truck heading south on M50 2hrs ago.

Just like the one I spotted in Dublin in 2010.

dsc0524p.jpg dsc0521i.jpg dsc0518q.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,354 ✭✭✭Sobanek

Who said Ireland :D I'm going on holidays in 4 weeks... noone know where and who know what i will see :D

I know where... I think :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,393 ✭✭✭ofcork

Don't think the c63 black is as standout as the others and coupe only.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

Spotted in City West Shopping Centre today.

AMG2_zpsf4109794.jpg

AMG_zps37761be0.jpg

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement