Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Here's what I saw today - Part II (Please read the rules before posting)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭Kaiser D

Merc SL above the F40, I'm in a hoodie.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,436 ✭✭✭Marcinek_55

Now i'm back with new photos: around 80 of them:
    nslg.jpg
    7a4l.jpg
    ug9e.jpg
    57v7.jpg
    2p6a.jpg
    70du.jpg
    w3a0.jpg
    b1zs.jpg
    y28c.jpg
    mbin.jpg
    5yjx.jpg
    itkj.jpg
    3aao.jpg
    cwgy.jpg
    mno3.jpg

dqyt.jpg
    mw46.jpg
    rwdf.jpg
    48r5.jpg
    o7x3.jpg
    xov8.jpg
    56y8.jpg
    41st.jpg
    c1mm.jpg
    ptbn.jpg
    il5y.jpg
    zhmh.jpg
    dlwo.jpg
    93y9.jpg
    3wfc.jpg

e5jx.jpg
    r36z.jpg
    homi.jpg
    teu4.jpg
    vnk2.jpg
    xkt5.jpg
    17ue.jpg
    6x0i.jpg
    1h6w.jpg
    wo7q.jpg
    74px.jpg
    61g7.jpg
    bfdc.jpg
    3tv9.jpg
    fepd.jpg

or4r.jpg
    j8od.jpg
    dtae.jpg
    t4p8.jpg
    uey7.jpg
    zeeg.jpg
    5me1.jpg
    vo1b.jpg
    nwe8.jpg
    9j5e.jpg
    qlnt.jpg
    o57l.jpg
    fw0k.jpg
    nxmr.jpg
    xygo.jpg

• Advertisement

l0p2.jpg
    349l.jpg
    h92m.jpg
    84h3.jpg
    hjs4.jpg
    fjfz.jpg
    pn4w.jpg
    fl0q.jpg
    nyku.jpg
    4hdr.jpg
    7nq2.jpg
    cilz.jpg
    j9ix.jpg
    fyao.jpg
    sahf.jpg

13xa.jpg
    5eyv.jpg
    qu29.jpg

Hope you enjoy them. If you have any questions feel free to ask.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,467 ✭✭✭h3000

Holy ****balls Marcinek. You're today's winner of the internet.

0118 999 881 999 119 725 3

• Registered Users Posts: 19,854 ✭✭✭✭MetzgerMeister

Yes Marcinek, I have a question. How in the name of good fook did you get the time to take all those photos?! My beard grew a full inch in the time I was looking at them!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,845 ✭✭✭Noccy_Mondy

Wouldn't see anything like them in Ireland in a month of Sundays! Brilliant photography!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,391 ✭✭✭ofcork

The s class is the S65 is it or S63.

h3000 wrote: »
    Holy ****balls Marcinek. You're today's winner of the internet.

Thanks
    Yes Marcinek, I have a question. How in the name of good fook did you get the time to take all those photos?! My beard grew a full inch in the time I was looking at them

9 full days in Dubai and 4060 photos of cars + around 280 "turist" photos. I love to taking photos of supercars so i spend few hours everyday on the beach and the rest for taking photos of cars, excluding days for tour in hop on hop off bus and day i was on the top of highest building of the world Burj Khalifa. Most of them are driving after sunset so i was back to hotel after midnight.
    Wouldn't see anything like them in Ireland in a month of Sundays! Brilliant photography

Thank You. You can't see anything like them in Ireland because Ireland have no Sheikhs or members of some royal family. I didn't see any arab driving something cheaper than BMW 7 series or 5.7 litres Toyota Land Cruiser. The cheaper cars were owned by India or Asias people who work there.
    ofcork wrote:
    The s class is the S65 is it or S63.

S63 4Matic AMG.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,213 ✭✭✭PrettyBoy

Excellent pics Marcinek. I'm thinking about a holiday there soon, might need you to tell me where the best spots to see supercars are :p

• Registered Users Posts: 9,204 ✭✭✭dodderangler

So many cars and yet only a few if actually like to own.
    Some are too candy-ish to me.
    Still some hell of a photo collection mate.
    Dubai I'm guessing??

• Registered Users Posts: 21,065 ✭✭✭✭Odyssey 2005

Lots of fab motors there. Beautiful photos,the Ferrari Gambala is something else. A Veyron cop car:eek:. I'd love to see that triple parked outside Store St. Station.:P
    Again well done on the pics.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,985 ✭✭✭✭dgt

Lets ruin the previous lovely page of exotica with 2 crappy pics of Fords, taken from a blue Fiat.....

IMG_20140302_120859.jpg
    12915241064_33997db0ef_b.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Wow!!! Some of those cars are just breathtaking :eek: I now have a new wallpaper on my laptop :D

PrettyBoy wrote: »
    Excellent pics Marcinek. I'm thinking about a holiday there soon, might need you to tell me where the best spots to see supercars are :p

Most of the photos were taken on Dubai Mall, rest in Mall of Emirates and The Walk in JFR... There is few more places to see supercars but it was too far to walk and i didn't want to take a taxi there and back.
    Dubai I'm guessing??

Yes it's Dubai. I always taking some exotic places for holidays what is incomprehensible for my work mates and managers. They don't undrstand how i have money for that and managers awlays say that they pay me too much.
    the Ferrari Gambala is something else

It's the only 1 of 1 in the world. As far as i know it was worth around 4mln $$ when it was ordered. It's probably worth much more now. The valet guys told me that the owner is coming there every week and every week he got new/different car and he probably own half of Dubai.
    Again well done on the pics.

Thanks
    Autosport wrote:
    I now have a new wallpaper on my laptop

Which one ? I know my friend used a VW Beetle for his new wallpaper haha From all supercars he choose one of the cheapest car i spot.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,391 ✭✭✭ofcork

A tuned up land cruiser only in Dubai!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,817 ✭✭✭✭Dord

bkq6ZAMl.jpg

Fiat Panda 100HP

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,574 ✭✭✭dharn

Marcinek, brilliant photos some really professional looking ones, well done

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Which one ? I know my friend used a VW Beetle for his new wallpaper haha From all supercars he choose one of the cheapest car i spot.

Number 1 :D Pure droolsome :D

ofcork wrote: »
    A tuned up land cruiser only in Dubai!

That was tuned by Lumma but the body kit wasn't fit too good. Panel lines were so big and wrap foil was did so bad as well, even on SLR 722S... Looked like home made.
    dharn wrote:
    Marcinek, brilliant photos some really professional looking ones, well done

Thanks, I think it's first time when someone said they look professional. I tried to take photos without people in the background but sometimes it's just impossible. For example when there was police Veyron parked in very busy place i had big problem to take a photo without people laying or leaning on the car and other taking photo of them with iPhone. They were staying of front of me and even if they saw me trying to take a photo they don't care... took photo and still staying beside car to check if they like it. They weren't listening to people talking to them that if they have a photo they should do few steps back to le other take a photo as well. I hate people like that. Spend there around two hours and used over 40% of battery and have only around 50-60 photos of it... SLS wasn't that popular. But i'm lucky f*cker and i saw Veyron next day as well in much better and more quiet place and i took my best photos of it there... Here is link to one of them: http://www.flickr.com/photos/marcinek55/12903652574/ . I had also chance to take a photo of myself with two arabic police woman beside Veyron. Not selfie as i had my private photographer lol :D
    Autosport wrote:
    Number 1 biggrin.png Pure droolsome

Gold Veyron ? You should check my flickr page next week when i'll upload imo the best photo of it.

• Registered Users Posts: 565 ✭✭✭Speedway

To follow on from the fast fords on the previous pages, saw a newer Focus ST in the office car park today.

Haven't seen as many of them around as the older version. It's definitely nicer in the flesh that in pictures

HcQDKvvl.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,985 ✭✭✭✭dgt

Dord wrote: »

I have seen this very car bully an Audi A4 out of the way and proceed to piss all over another one outside Swords one evening :D:D:D

Er, pic (ture, not the microcontroller)

St Stephens Green
    12956736255_6f7ba44451_b.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,817 ✭✭✭✭Dord

Just passed by a unmarked Garda BMW tourer with blue lights flashing. :eek: I think it was a 5 series, but not 100%.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,855 ✭✭✭nd

Think this was an st. Red callipers all around, bodykit, different grill to standard. But no ST badge.

vaJrfvY.jpg?1

• Registered Users Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

nd wrote: »
    Think this was an st. Red callipers all around, bodykit, different grill to standard. But no ST badge.

vaJrfvY.jpg?1

Cavanaghs of Charleville :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,467 ✭✭✭h3000

nd wrote: »

I..MG]

Pretty sure it's a Zetec S rather than an ST. The ST has a different grill/bumper, different wheels too.

Lovely looking hatch all the same.

0118 999 881 999 119 725 3

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,855 ✭✭✭nd

You're right.:)
    http://www.fueled.ie/driven-ford-focus-zetec-s#!prettyPhoto

I read the st has optional red callipers and knew the new titanium fiesta don't have a titanium badge so thought it might be it.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement