Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Here's what I saw today - Part II (Please read the rules before posting)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,436 ✭✭✭Marcinek_55

As I said on Saturday I have some better photos of McLaren MP4-12C. Seen this today in Naas. I made all way to Naas after gym workout to have those photos but it was worth it.
    MC8XBj5.jpg
    SgeZini.jpg
    5HfU7eF.jpg
    VejVxhv.jpg
    kFHUeAV.jpg
    GRPTX6t.jpg
    8z0RYnv.jpg
    muaLFOo.jpg
    Iz4p8r8.jpg
    Cec6dg2.jpg
    VCYY1Qd.jpg

Hope you like it : )

• Registered Users Posts: 26,280 ✭✭✭✭Eric Cartman

Are you talking about this:
    scimitar

can anyone explain why that car has one projector light from an e34 and all the rest are halogens

• Registered Users Posts: 5,925 ✭✭✭GvidoR

That Holden ute looks awesome. :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭Spike Witwicky

GvidoR wrote: »
    That Holden ute looks awesome. :cool:

The yellow one? I thought it was a Sierra P100 with Cosworth conversion

The yellow one? I thought it was a Sierra P100 with Cosworth conversion

No, the black one.

• Advertisement

No, the black one.

Ah i was on the wrong page, got ya now. Yeah it looks pretty sweet :)

• Registered Users Posts: 22,080 ✭✭✭✭Big Nasty

Can't have been a bucket of sh!t in fairness unles yours was a lemon, I've been in a properly maintained normal Ram and the ride was very comfortable. They are made for driving hundreds of miles at a time.

As for feels slow, that ram srt v10 is faster 0-60 than most "fast cars", at 5.2 seconds. There wasn't that many cars for sale in 2004 that were much faster than that. Certainly none as big!

I've driven a regular Ram and they're savage comfortable but a little bouncy. I've been a passenger in an SRT and they're fooking nuts man. I mean mental!

EDIT: Suspension set up a lot harder on the SRT too. Can't remember if it was adjustable or not but knowing the yanks it probably was.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,193 ✭✭✭Cleveland Hot Pocket

Big Nasty wrote: »
    I've driven a regular Ram and they're savage comfortable but a little bouncy. I've been a passenger in an SRT and they're fooking nuts man. I mean mental!

EDIT: Suspension set up a lot harder on the SRT too. Can't remember if it was adjustable or not but knowing the yanks it probably was.

I drove an 8.0 (non srt) ram and it was uber spongey on the suspension. SRT would be expected to be stiffer, but, as those cars are designed for varying audiences in the US - you'd expect them to have adjustable suspensions.

It is near the top of my bucket list, definitely (maybe) in the top 5 - behind only a big block 70's charger, a viper, a lincoln continental mark4 and a cadillac eldorado with the 500ci block. Maybe also a cummins dodge 3500 in there too.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,574 ✭✭✭dharn

That capri from the limerick cars and coffee looks awful

• Registered Users Posts: 4,792 ✭✭✭Ded_Zebra

Today I saw a Primera GT. wow. such amaze. much car.

Don't really know what a gt is, or if it's anything special at all but the bodykit on it was nice

A9E7943B974C45AF88D48D6C42F56ADA-0000363222-0003558902-01024L-919770629FE14FBDA55E4AE84A227CCE.jpg

I also saw this, not really that exciting but unusual to see any Ferrari in a field!:p

1453E1BBB5274C6EBBB805333CBF9E8D-0000363222-0003558901-01024L-705D8A0B767E48DC95D8025962898E16.jpg

• Advertisement

Excited by a primera with a crappy body kit, ...:ferrari not very exciting,.... your not well man,.. or you should go to specsavers

• Registered Users Posts: 4,792 ✭✭✭Ded_Zebra

dharn wrote: »
    Excited by a primera with a crappy body kit, ...:ferrari not very exciting,.... your not well man,.. or you should go to specsavers

Well I own one of those Primeras in the same colour and year. I thought that the factory kit looked well on it when compared to how they look with nothing.

Also it isn't everyday you see any kind of a Ferrari in a field, never mind one that was nearly too rough to drive the Primera in!!!

If you don't like it that's fine but that is what I saw today.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭Kaiser D

Primera GTs are quite special. I'm sure someone with a bit more knowledge on Jap stuff can tell you about them. Some of them even had flip paint...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,499 ✭✭✭porsche959

Not very nice. Primera GT was one of most interesting hot hatches of its day.

What day was that, never heard it being compared to the golf gti, pugeot 205 gti, xr3i corolla twin cam etc

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,354 ✭✭✭Sobanek

135i M-Sport Vert

• Registered Users Posts: 2,570 ✭✭✭wandererz

Stryker

• Moderators Posts: 12,375 ✭✭✭✭Black_Knight

Wonky number plate OCD:eek:
    Saw that McLaren even earlier than tomorrow but tomorrow i will have some better shot of it. Now photos from this morning. It was very good morning and i finally happy with my photos. Hope you like them as well. Time for 58 photos now:

http://i.imgur.com/YMMUs64.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 21,065 ✭✭✭✭Odyssey 2005

wandererz wrote: »
    Stryker

Very cool looking car.. Even has rocket launchers on each side. and one on the roof for the head shot. 007 eat your heart out...:cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 14,721 ✭✭✭✭CianRyan

What day was that, never heard it being compared to the golf gti, pugeot 205 gti, xr3i corolla twin cam etc

That's probably becaus it's a mid/full sized saloon and not a hatch back.
    One typo to make an ignorant comment pop up... Motors these days.

They're great cars, some of the best handling you'll find this side of a BMW, plenty of power with the SR20VE (non turbo, variable valve timing, NEOVVL is bliss.)

Just a Primera with a body kit it is not, the off spring off a mental, field walloping touring car it is.

Educate yourselves before you post, for the health of the Internet.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,499 ✭✭✭porsche959

Lol. Best leave you to your Corolla twin cam so.

Not today but saw it two-three weeks ago. Both of them driving on public road.
    dNBArou.jpg
    DHncb1h.jpg
    9EDBWo6.jpg
    Zenvo ST1

What car should i post next ? Veyron Pur Sang, LaFerrari, Enzo, Huayra, Zonda F, One-77 ? or any other ? :D

What car should i post next ? Veyron Pur Sang, LaFerrari, Enzo, Huayra, Zonda F, One-77 ? or any other ? :D

Other pls. Maybe a nice Volkswagen or something.

Or a Mitsubishi. Got a horn for one of them right now.

How about a Mitsu with a bonnet bra Marcin? Make my day! :)

Wouldnt mind seein a One 77 :)

Phaeton maybe?

You'll get what you want :)
    Big Nasty wrote:
    How about a Mitsu with a bonnet bra Marcin? Make my day

No photos of this yet on my hard drive but i'll do my best to find it this year :D

Thanks. I'm just not a big fan of supercars.

No photos of this yet on my hard drive but i'll do my best to find it this year :D

Please don't! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 14,721 ✭✭✭✭CianRyan

Weeboo cars, the lot of them.

• Advertisement

How about a nissan primera for ded zebra

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement