Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Here's what I saw today - Part II (Please read the rules before posting)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,065 ✭✭✭✭Odyssey 2005

Jesus that Silver S class is fugly,however the 2 SL's are fab. Great pics.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,574 ✭✭✭dharn

Great pics as usual Marcin

• Registered Users Posts: 1,381 ✭✭✭mb1725

wQlUEeD.jpg

Yuch! 'Felt spec CLS! :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 9,590 ✭✭✭tossy

I think you are being a bit unfair to the ' fellers there.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,495 ✭✭✭Damien360

Nice to see you back to normal service marcinek55. Post as many photos as you like, I will never complain.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,554 ✭✭✭✭vectra

Jesus. wrote: »
    I still don't get that lowering thing. Why do guys do it? Better handling?

Cos it looks like sh*te
    MadYaker wrote: »
    Those lowered a4s look ridiculous.

Airbags.
    They dont drive them that low.

• Registered Users Posts: 143 ✭✭Trollhättan

mb1725 wrote: »

Yuch! 'Felt spec CLS! :eek:

...complete with what looks like a stick on vinyl effect roof and V12 badges. Here's a thread following some of its 'Skangerization'...

http://www.barryboys.co.uk/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=27691

• Registered Users Posts: 4,213 ✭✭✭PrettyBoy

...complete with what looks like a stick on vinyl effect roof and V12 badges. Here's a thread following some of its 'Skangerization'...

Fake SL-type side vents and chrome surrounds around the headlights, may be the most hideous car ever posted in this thread..where's the vomit smiley? :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Bohrio

I dont care if I get a ban for quoting this picture

KRtjRux.jpg

:eek:

But am I wrong or isnt this a The Ferrari 250 GT SWB Berlinetta?

The last of this car that went on sale sold for over 4 million pounds...

Bohrio wrote: »
    But am I wrong or isnt this a The Ferrari 250 GT SWB Berlinetta?

'Tis. There was a red one there too.

• Advertisement

Not my pictures but had to share them here, absolutely stunning BMW i8 spotted at Heuston Station in Dublin.

kegk0j.jpg
    2582ulu.jpg
    (Credit to Rebel Ranter on the BMW Haus forum)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,799 ✭✭✭maddness

Nice Atom

• Registered Users Posts: 23,157 ✭✭✭✭Alanstrainor

maddness wrote: »
    Nice Atom

Thought it was a trolley...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,799 ✭✭✭maddness

Better pic

• Registered Users Posts: 903 ✭✭✭Joe 90

maddness wrote: »
    Better pic
    Seing the Atome mentione made me think of this picture of a KTM X-Bow with a fella driving who looks very like a well known Dub:)

ktm_xbow_gt_3_AR.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 5,389 ✭✭✭ofcork

Saw a 01 c class in cork yesterday with a C630 AMG badge,talk about optimism!!

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭mravaya

I was out and about in London looking out for supercars and I came across The Bugatti Veyron EB, said to be the most expensive sports car in the world. I really had a very close up look of this wonderful looking car whilst parked outside Harrods in London When the car leaves, then along came the Gold Chrome plated Ferrari 458 Spider belonging to World Champion Iraqi Kick Boxer Riyadh al-Azzaw. Who I might say when you meet him, is the kind of person who would never hurt anyone......such a nice personality he has.
    If you want to have a ganders at what I was looking at here is the link http://youtu.be/bCGOuM41owc

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭Roland.B.

Today I Seen What Looked Like A F1 Car In A Showroom .... Was Red And Was Parked Beside A Hyundai And A Porsche ... i Will Try To Get Pics Tommorow

• Registered Users Posts: 21,065 ✭✭✭✭Odyssey 2005

I have to say you got away very lightly with the way you spoke to the girl walking on the footpath. Who are you to tell her where to walk and then use foul language as if it was her fault she got in your way.! You were the one in the way.
    I wonder would you speak to your hero Riyadh like that.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,698 ✭✭✭Hachiko

Would be useful if they could drive in the first place. That Ferrari looks absolutely ridiculous

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Bohrio

I have to say you got away very lightly with the way you spoke to the girl walking on the footpath. Who are you to tell her where to walk and then use foul language as if it was her fault she got in your way.! You were the one in the way.
    I wonder would you speak to your hero Riyadh like that.

I actually never listened to the video until I saw your post...

I had to laugh, what a freak
    hachiko wrote:
    Would be useful if they could drive in the first place. That Ferrari looks absolutely ridiculous

Well it is certain that you wouldnt buy that car just for the pleasure of driving it, people will only buy this car if they want people to notice them, personally If I want to get people attention I would rather walk naked than spent 300k on that car but sometimes, taste is a matter of ignorance.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,019 ✭✭✭davycc

seen a red 156 GTA saloon today on malahide road and a blue ford capri driving down a close backroad

• Registered Users Posts: 5,925 ✭✭✭GvidoR

hhEkDd2.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 380 ✭✭cullow123

A Lamborghini Huracan has been spotted in castleknock village. Grey in colour and on English plates.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,525 ✭✭✭ION08

cullow123 wrote: »
    A Lamborghini Huracan has been spotted in castleknock village. Grey in colour and on English plates.

First one with a pic of the Huracan with a thumbs up wins this thread! :D

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 13,502 ✭✭✭✭antodeco

Saw an i8 on Irish plates 2 days ago stopped across from Hueston. Light bluey colour. I'm assuming for a promo?

• Registered Users Posts: 22,080 ✭✭✭✭Big Nasty

cullow123 wrote: »

Saw a red vert with grey stripe today in Terenure, UK reg.

They're getting quare common them yokes.

Big Nasty wrote: »
    Saw a red vert with grey stripe today in Terenure, UK reg.

They're getting quare common them yokes.

Huracan vert isn't in production yet so they're not as common as you think :p Grey one in Castleknock is probably the only one in the Republic.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,080 ✭✭✭✭Big Nasty

PrettyBoy wrote: »
    Huracan vert isn't in production yet so they're not as common as you think :p Grey one in Castleknock is probably the only one in the Republic.

Sorry, it was just a Paddy Spec one. ;)

• Advertisement

ION08 wrote: »
    First one with a pic of the Huracan with a thumbs up wins this thread! :D

rcsol1.jpg
    Facebook-thumbs-up.jpg

:)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement