Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Here's what I saw today - Part II (Please read the rules before posting)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,574 ✭✭✭dharn

Here is an album of cars that I saw in UAE last week(includes a Bugatti Veyron)
    http://imgur.com/a/hA25s#13

some very dodgy paint jobs on those cars

• Registered Users Posts: 5,388 ✭✭✭ofcork

dharn wrote: »
    i usually criticize a post like, this ie no picture but saw a delorean driving through ballinasloe the other day northern reg very noisy sounded more like broken exhaust rather than wide bore

That was on that esb tweet em home promo,keith barry was in one of the cars iirc.

• Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭ninja 12

I spotted a nice little Maserati up north this morning -

184748.jpg

184747.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,571 ✭✭✭The Don

Spotted this number plate at the Kildare Outlet Center on Saturday.

b847b.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 998 ✭✭✭Chriscl1

Maserati ghibli, nice spot.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,003 ✭✭✭bijapos

The Don wrote: »

I'm surprised thay are allowed to get around with that, its against the law on many counts, spacing, no county written on it, no blue IRL sticker. But to me the biggest thing is that it looks like "08 W", so a Waterford number at first glance which could lead to confusion in trying to identify it if its ever involved in an incident.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,575 ✭✭✭166man

bijapos wrote: »
    I'm surprised thay are allowed to get around with that, its against the law on many counts, spacing, no county written on it, no blue IRL sticker. But to me the biggest thing is that it looks like "08 W", so a Waterford number at first glance which could lead to confusion in trying to identify it if its ever involved in an incident.

I'm surprised as to why anyone would buy one of those in the first place..such an awful car. More money than sense I'd say..

• Registered Users Posts: 4,213 ✭✭✭PrettyBoy

The Don wrote: »

Saw that X6 in Dundrum tonight, couple of decent mods, black wheels, etc. Number plate style not for me though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 499 ✭✭✭heate

While I don't really get the
    X6 If I want an X I'll have an X5 for the 7 seats otherwise I'll stick with my 7 it's bigger inside and is much easier on the eye!
    As for the mods the number plate well the owner should be prosecuted that is a disgraceful plate! The badge each to their own I'm just not into modding cars that manufacturers have spent billions developing!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,426 ✭✭✭Damokc

Saw this parked in the carpark near Siamsa Tíre today.

Chevrolet Corvette
    i LHD Ttop Crossfire
    Engine: 5.7L
    Fuel Type: Petrol
    Colour: Blue
    383575_2053588998741_1815033240_1310822_1488779829_n.jpg

• Advertisement

Saw some impressive machinery today myself. Unfortunately no pics as I was on the push bike rushing to a college exam! Saw a 2009 D red Opel Zafira VXR which I thought was kinda cool even if it's not a great car. I was also overtaken by a 2007 D Mercedes CL63AMG in grey, fabulous sound off it too!

There are some nice machines around!

Yellow Ferrari 360 Modena on the Grange road in Rathfarnham about 20 minutes ago, 99 D, sounded incredible.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

PrettyBoy wrote: »
    Yellow Ferrari 360 Modena on the Grange road in Rathfarnham about 20 minutes ago, 99 D, sounded incredible.
    That car's a beauty.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

That car's a beauty.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,426 ✭✭✭Damokc

smash wrote: »
    That car's a beauty.

Are you sure it's not this?!:D
    View2-9053081.jpeg
    http://cars.donedeal.ie/for-sale/modifiedcars/2494186
    15038_ecvfk4mej7_l.jpg

Pity he didnt get the ferrari designers name right,it should be pininfarina.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,003 ✭✭✭bijapos

Well, when it comes to replicas I say each to their own but why make it so obvious by leaving a sh1tty steering wheel like this on view and if you are going to spend so much on it then spend a few bob on decent seats.

Full?id=8713458

Full?id=8713467

• Registered Users Posts: 6,659 ✭✭✭PowerHouseDan

Saw this today in Cork Amazing: Couldn't get a pic as it was dark and 3 cars ahead in other lane... 2011 Reg

http://www.rpmgo.com/brabus-unveils-e-v12-coupe-800-hp-mercedes-benz-e-class-coupe

• Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭el diablo

Saw this today in Cork Amazing: Couldn't get a pic as it was dark and 3 cars ahead in other lane... 2011 Reg

http://www.rpmgo.com/brabus-unveils-e-v12-coupe-800-hp-mercedes-benz-e-class-coupe

Dublin reg or foreign reg?

We're all in this psy-op together.🤨

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,445 ✭✭✭Absurdum

Speaking of X6's and their poxyness, I passed an X6 taxi last week. I can't understand why someone would skip by the X5/5/7 Series in the showroom and choose one of them. Bizarre.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,659 ✭✭✭PowerHouseDan

el diablo wrote: »

Dublin reg or foreign reg?

Dunno what county but Irish reg.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,240 ✭✭✭Oral Surgeon

Dunno what county but Irish reg.

You sure that it wasn't just a Brabus kit??

• Registered Users Posts: 410 ✭✭Kevvv

Saw about six of these bad boys in a convoy on the M1 just at swords about a week ago..

You sure that it wasn't just a Brabus kit??

I'd say theres a good chance it was a kit,i couldn't imagine someone spending half a mil on one.As an aside there used to be a 03 e class in cork with a full brabus kit,you'd find it hard to tell it apart from the genuine ev12.

Saw a lovely Volvo XC90 today 06D***** Turns out it was a V8 petrol! LHD though so probably an American import. Fabulous sound off it!

Mods not sure if I should post the reg of it though...

Today, saw a black Porsche Turbo, Grey Audi R8 and silver Maserati Spyder (with aftermarket wheels) on the same road I saw the yellow Ferrari yesterday, good to see these cars are still being driven, I'll have to try to get my camera out quicker in future!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,240 ✭✭✭Oral Surgeon

Nice sparkling black 1M in Joe Duffy BMW

185638.png

185639.png

• Registered Users Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭Cmar-Ireland

No pic unfortunately but I saw a black Audi R8 V10 convertible just outside Rathkeale yesterday. It was been driven hard with the roof down !
    Beautiful sound from it. Didn't catch the reg.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭jamescd

Absurdum wrote: »
    Speaking of X6's and their poxyness, I passed an X6 taxi last week. I can't understand why someone would skip by the X5/5/7 Series in the showroom and choose one of them. Bizarre.

Lol I'm pretty sure that's my neighbour's X6 you saw :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,660 ✭✭✭Voodoomelon

Saw a not so good thing a few minutes ago, a 2011 X1 rammed into the back an E60 5-series outside Dundalk. Was nasty looking. :/

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement