Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Here's what I saw today - Part II (Please read the rules before posting)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,436 ✭✭✭Marcinek_55

AZ2gEUA.jpg
    9A715xB.jpg

I did try to get some kind of freelancer media pass to get access to to area inside a corner which is i think the best place to photograph the action but i did it too late i think and after last year try i knew i won't get it. Does anyone of you know how to get that kind of pass? I saw people from others forums which are nothing close to drift but they still get it. I had no problem to get one of those for Top Marques Monaco which isn't on track but i also had no problem to get freelancer media pass for Gran Turismo Polonia which was on track so i know what to do and where not to go on track. Any ideas?

Now to the finish of my little article few photos of hostesses which are everywhere where the cars are:
    07W8ajT.jpg
    bkltH5k.jpg
    xBlP39G.jpg
    YU8mknF.jpg
    abOhEF3.jpg

I'm not a good writer but i hope that at least you like my photos.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,694 ✭✭✭✭L-M

That GS is beautiful!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 712 ✭✭✭Simonigs1.0

Why are those two women in the last picture orange?

And the Lexus in your first photo looks beyond ridiculous.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,499 ✭✭✭porsche959

Some pretty dodgy customisations there, I like the cream coloured RX7 and the Mx-5 though.

• Advertisement

Why are those two women in the last picture orange?

That's what we call "tan" haha.

I think my white balance is not working like it should work but are they really looks orange? I can't see it that bad o.O

• Registered Users Posts: 14,309 ✭✭✭✭wotzgoingon

Don't look orange to me, but I do like the bottoms they are wearing.

• Registered Users Posts: 29 correa cristobal

The one on the left (the one with the rainbow hairdo) kinda looks orangy, but the one on the right -apart from being really pretty- looks about normal.

They both have an odd orange-ey hue to them. I get why they are there, the sex appeal and all that, but that is so unattractive.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,925 ✭✭✭GvidoR

Insane camber on the IS220

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,974 ✭✭✭Chris_Heilong

That Lexus is a cool looking, The Aristo is also very nice looking but not very usable but thats not the point its the VIP look and they are pulling it off perfectly.

I have only seen your still shots you usually do for Euro JDM style meets but you captured the moving shots perfectly, good job.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,080 ✭✭✭✭Big Nasty

Marcin, PM this girl. She should be able to help. Her name is Fiona and posts here sometimes.

https://facebook.com/fiwysephotography

I see on fb someones Integra got stolen there yesterday. Real pity the scroates some of these events attract.

Also @ Alanstrainor is that the Polo you saw during the week?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,230 ✭✭✭Rowley Birkin QC

The AE86 and Mazda's look class but the first few cars look ridiculous.

What's the look they're going for with the rear tyre setup ? How badly does it affect driving/tyre wear? (Genuine question)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,590 ✭✭✭tossy

It's hard to admit it as a german/VAG fan boi but you can almost always rely on the Jap car to have something decent under the bonnet, and can nearly always be sure the Audi/VW is a diesel.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,974 ✭✭✭Chris_Heilong

The AE86 and Mazda's look class but the first few cars look ridiculous.

What's the look they're going for with the rear tyre setup ? How badly does it affect driving/tyre wear? (Genuine question)

Here is what they are going for, usually always a 4 door sedan, generally the lower the car the better, with lots of bling and lots of camber, interior mods would include a little table on the passenger side. The tyres ware very fast but its all about look not function.
    Blog-header-2.jpg

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 9,946 ✭✭✭mik_da_man

In Manchester for a few days, spotted this last night.

IMG_20140928_203139_zpsluzskxab.jpg

And this quite close today.

IMG_20140929_132844_zpsamyoozxp.jpg

I have only seen your still shots you usually do for Euro JDM style meets

Yes that's true i need to change it a bit.
    but you captured the moving shots perfectly, good job.

Thanks
    Big Nasty wrote:
    Marcin, PM this girl. She should be able to help. Her name is Fiona and posts here sometimes.

Thanks a lot. I will definitelly PM her.
    Big Nasty wrote:
    I see on fb someones Integra got stolen there yesterday. Real pity the scroates some of these events attract.

I saw it as well. Someone should catch them and cut their hand to keep them far away from stealing or even driving a car.

Thanks everyone for kind words. I'm glad you like my photos.

• Registered Users Posts: 229 ✭✭mikeyod123

Any photos of the R34 gtr that was at japfest marcin?

mikeyod123 wrote: »
    Any photos of the R34 gtr that was at japfest marcin?

This one is the only one i saw there:
    Cv2QQ9p.jpg

There wasn't too much space around it and i get only two photos of it. Would be nice to have some little photosession with this car because it's very rare car and nice as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,698 ✭✭✭Hachiko

GvidoR wrote: »
    Insane camber on the IS220

is250 you mean? I got one and its a fine car and all that but the camber on that lexus was, well ... sad?

• Advertisement

Here is what they are going for, usually always a 4 door sedan, generally the lower the car the better, with lots of bling and lots of camber, interior mods would include a little table on the passenger side. The tyres ware very fast but its all about look not function.
    Blog-header-2.jpg

i think its more stupid than good looking but maybe that's just me.

Hachiko wrote: »
    is250 you mean? I got one and its a fine car and all that but the camber on that lexus was, well ... sad?

It's 220d he's right. If i remember this Lexus have something done with arches to fit those wheels. You may say that i have no taste but i like to llok at the cars like this. They look like nothing else in this country but would i buy a car like this - no.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,917 ✭✭✭✭Toyotafanboi

OcCzuPp.jpg

worthy of a quote. lovely trueno. enjoyable photos overall Marcinek :)

Fujiwara Tofu shop decal creeping in too :pac:

It's 220d he's right. If i remember this Lexus have something done with arches to fit those wheels. You may say that i have no taste but i like to llok at the cars like this. They look like nothing else in this country but would i buy a car like this - no.

diesel makes it even worse........!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,855 ✭✭✭nd

xwRqg9n.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭Spike Witwicky

Spotted in Malahide yesterday.
    Am wondering wtf is the other thing across the road that i missed!

20140930_161722_zpsdz7qgfml.jpg

Went to city centre to see Jensen Viperceptor SE but i didn't see it. Instead of this i saw few M3s, Aston DB9 x2, Maserati Gran Turismo, Quattroporte and this:
    1CsYp17.jpg
    Ss4soef.jpg
    RRTyyAo.jpg

First on irish plates i have ever seen.

Edit: I have no photos of the back of this car because i had some strange feeling that the woman on last photos will ask me what am i doing and i wasn't in good form to explain her what is car spotting and that i do nothing bad... Does anyone of you know if it's Quattroporte or that other model om "G" - i can't remember the name.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭Greg81

Does anyone of you know if it's Quattroporte or that other model om "G" - i can't remember the name.

2014 Maserati Quattroporte 3.0 TD DV6 275BHP 4DR

Thanks Greg :)

• Advertisement

I have seen a Maserati Ghibli on UK plates in the same colour on the M50 recently.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement