Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Here's what I saw today - Part II (Please read the rules before posting)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,721 ✭✭✭✭CianRyan

White SQ5 in limerick, yellow reg.
    twas a good summer for tarmac. I expect to see several white FF RR, at least one white Cayenne S, few high end mercs before the week is out. I won't be taking photos...

Right... :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭el diablo

zom wrote: »
    Wouldn't agree. Mustang is in price range of let's say Porsche Cayenne. And people in Dublin most likely buy Porsche than Mustang. So it's not a money issue but taste.

They're two totally different cars. Someone who's in the market for a Cayenne wouldn't consider a Mustang (and vice versa).

And the cheapest Cayenne cost over three more than the cheapest Mustang (in Canada at least).

We're all in this psy-op together.🤨

• Registered Users Posts: 9,616 ✭✭✭ba_barabus

DGT spotted this for you today

• Registered Users Posts: 1,661 ✭✭✭Muppet Man

N7 City bound, over Newlands cross... looked damned sexy in real life, IMHO

Took about 8 shots, these are the best I have.... Fuppin Laguna got in my way :(:(

s47wye.jpg
    2qjkfuo.jpg
    2gtd7h1.jpg
    vie6o9.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,985 ✭✭✭✭dgt

ba_barabus wrote: »
    DGT spotted this for you today

Ah tis different to the one that was in the yard! Cool to see a ph1 knocking about, even if it's agri spec! :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,354 ✭✭✭Sobanek

Muppet Man wrote: »
    N7 City bound, over Newlands cross... looked damned sexy in real life, IMHO

Took about 8 shots, these are the best I have.... Fuppin Laguna got in my way :(

This was jusy on its way down to the port!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,574 ✭✭✭dharn

dgt wrote: »
    Ah tis different to the one that was in the yard! Cool to see a ph1 knocking about, even if it's agri spec! :D

Agri spec ! Was it spreading slurry:)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,206 ✭✭✭Zcott

I've seen that i8 around belfast. Fella that owns it used to drive an M6.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,985 ✭✭✭✭dgt

dharn wrote: »
    Agri spec ! Was it spreading slurry:)

Agri spec, it's the evolution of felt!

Although, even I haven't figured out the difference yet.... Seems mostly on D-Turbos and RWD stuff.

Someone actually asked me a few weeks ago "whos the merc at the bottom of the yard on t'conrete, shes well agri spec" about my own car :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 11 dan27barca

I saw an Aston Martin Vanquish (the new one) today and the Mercedes Benz SLS amg a few days ago. Also saw a 141 Bentley Flying Spur from Louth.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,065 ✭✭✭✭Odyssey 2005

dan27barca wrote: »
    I saw an Aston Martin Vanquish (the new one) today and the Mercedes Benz SLS amg a few days ago. Also saw a 141 Bentley Flying Spur from Louth.

Mr"Goodman I presume:cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,436 ✭✭✭Marcinek_55

Cannonball DVD launch :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,526 ✭✭✭Slicemeister

142d6641 BMW 640d on the m8 south this morning. Nice but nothing spectacular looking imo.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,240 ✭✭✭Oral Surgeon

142d6641 BMW 640d on the m8 south this morning. Nice but nothing spectacular looking imo.

On that note, I saw a 6 gran coupe with quads last week. I was disappointed when I put the reg into cartell 131d26900....

• Registered Users Posts: 11 dan27barca

Just saw a dark green Ford Mustang bullitt (I think a 1967) in Drogheda, Louth, Hamann tuned Porsche Cayenne( 2nd generation), a grey Rolls Royce Ghost and an Aston Martin DBS on british plates, lots of Maserati Quattraportes, Porsche Pananmeras, two Porsche Macans, two Mercedes benz s classes (141), and two Toyota FJ Cruisers (one was right hand drive, the other LHD) Also my sister saw a BMW I8, new M3 and M4 being transported on a truck today on the M1. wow!

• Registered Users Posts: 21,065 ✭✭✭✭Odyssey 2005

Just saw a dark green Ford Mustang bullitt (I think a 1967) in Drogheda, Louth, Hamann tuned Porsche Cayenne( 2nd generation), a grey Rolls Royce Ghost and an Aston Martin DBS on british plates, lots of Maserati Quattraportes, Porsche Pananmeras, two Porsche Macans, two Mercedes benz s classes (141), and two Toyota FJ Cruisers (one was right hand drive, the other LHD) Also my sister saw a BMW I8, new M3 and M4 being transported on a truck today on the M1. wow!

Jesus I'm bollixed!:)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,812 ✭✭✭✭bear1

Sounds more like Dubai than Louth!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,506 ✭✭✭Interslice

honda insight 1 litre hybrid.

2v2iq2u.jpg

Such an ugly bastard of a car.

bear1 wrote: »
    Such an ugly bastard of a car.

I'd drive it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,925 ✭✭✭GvidoR

JamieIsGod wrote: »
    Poor quality picture but spotted this earlier
    GvidoR wrote: »

I think it's the same one.

Interslice wrote: »
    I'd drive it.

Still ugly :p

Maybe he was going to follow up with "Not voluntarily though." or something like that. :P

GvidoR wrote: »
    Maybe he was going to follow up with "Not voluntarily though." or something like that. :P

...after I drop in a H22 :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 414 ✭✭JamieIsGod

15929249636_3aa4882033_z.jpg15332765314_66c06426a1_z.jpg15769307287_10272c12fe_z.jpg15769307567_441c63479a_z.jpg15929250556_783f375e69_z.jpg15769308497_f92f56883e_z.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 712 ✭✭✭Simonigs1.0

I know the owner of the Calafornia. Its a stunning car.

The Charger is the nicest looking car of them all.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,620 ✭✭✭Graham_B18C

Drove past this a couple of hours ago. It was stunning

20141206_152954.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,436 ✭✭✭Marcinek_55

I saw a Lamborghini today...

And few more cars:
    XPKJHtR.jpg
    fXKfDKf.jpg
    Gmu6FtH.jpg
    4k3JGoP.jpg
    PRkBNdP.jpg
    n7JrwY1.jpg