Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Here's what I saw today - Part II (Please read the rules before posting)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,436 ✭✭✭Marcinek_55

Saw a grey 599 on Long Mile Rd at 6 o'clock... I had to stop doing my job to have and watching it driving behind the window...

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭markeymark

BMW i3 & Tesla Model S spotted in Copenhagen:

The Tesla was common as muck in Copenhagen, I spotted a good few of them during the couple of days I was there. Maybe something to do with the Danish tax regime.

I was't very impressed with the looks to be honest. It could have been a Mondeo or a mid range Jag, it just blends in.

Here's a couple from the dealer in Copenhagen:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,422 ✭✭✭goochy

Sorry but that camero looks so out of place in cabra ! And the most grim part too !

• Registered Users Posts: 5,388 ✭✭✭ofcork

Love the Carrera gt cant believe the C63 amg and an s model at that is left there filthy.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,917 ✭✭✭✭Toyotafanboi

Tis Cabra, just before Broombridge Station. I drive that way nearly every day and I've never seen it in my life!

would that be near Blanchardstown SC? pretty sure i test drive my celica up that road :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,690 ✭✭✭✭Skylinehead

would that be near Blanchardstown SC? pretty sure i test drive my celica up that road :P
    Wouldn't say near really, Cabra's beside Phibsboro. Saying that I could get to Blanch in 5 minute from there along the River Road, which is a great little road for driving in the middle of Dublin.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,907 ✭✭✭power pants

no where near blanch sc tbf

• Registered Users Posts: 11,690 ✭✭✭✭Skylinehead

I was trying to be nice :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,720 ✭✭✭Hal1

Well, la de da :pac:. Hmm, post deleted there wat?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,917 ✭✭✭✭Toyotafanboi

it think it was there alright. i'm from way down in the sticks, remember :p ... he told me to get to Blanchardstown sc and then we drove for around 6 or 7 minutes from there to his place to see it. somewhere off the Navan road iirc.

near Blanchardstown in the sense that me getting to Balnchardstown takes the guts of 2 hours :P so 5 mins from there would be near in my eyes.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 6,521 Mod ✭✭✭✭sharkman

Spotted this in Ashford castle , Apologies for large image ..

RLtCCVc.jpg
    1kDQQVF.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

sharkman wrote: »
    Spotted this in Ashford castle , Apologies for large image ..

None of his cars registered in Ireland, yet most of them are here all year round. I'm surprised customs aren't camped outside his house permanently.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 6,521 Mod ✭✭✭✭sharkman

smash wrote: »
    None of his cars registered in Ireland, yet most of them are here all year round. I'm surprised customs aren't camped outside his house permanently.

Who ??

sharkman wrote: »
    Who ??
    The guy who owns the Aventador....

• Registered Users Posts: 21,065 ✭✭✭✭Odyssey 2005

I say that Aventador is a "joy" :( to drive on the bumpy back roads around Cong.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 82,589 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

Was similar setup for a boyband and their manager, I guess with the millions they don't have the few bob for VRT.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,213 ✭✭✭PrettyBoy

He's out of the country for most of the year though.

PrettyBoy wrote: »
    He's out of the country for most of the year though.
    The car is regularly seen in the south of Ireland... where it stays.

without naming names what line of business is he in ?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,854 ✭✭✭✭MetzgerMeister

goochy wrote: »
    without naming names what line of business is he in ?

A very lucrative one :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,698 ✭✭✭Hachiko

all these rich moguls have a magical way of avoiding tax and government duties. They probably use dci cards on petrol too

• Registered Users Posts: 4,213 ✭✭✭PrettyBoy

The car is regularly seen in the south of Ireland... where it stays.

When did you last see it in Ireland out of curiosity? It's spent the majority of the last year in Monaco and France.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,661 ✭✭✭Muppet Man

If i'm not mistaken, that Lambo was seen in Crossmolina around the same time, which is not a million miles from Cong. Seems unlikely that two orange lambos would be in Mayo around the same time... so looks he/she was stretching its legs a little.

What type of business ? Its not like ur naming the person

What type of business ? Its not like ur naming the person

• Registered Users Posts: 14,309 ✭✭✭✭wotzgoingon

He does be pimping hoes.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,549 ✭✭✭*Kol*

An irish CLK55 AMG:

sxlkN4u.jpg

Can find a photo of CLK63 AMG but here is some for sale in germany:

http://ww3.autoscout24.de/classified/263613755?asrc=st|as
    &
    http://ww3.autoscout24.de/classified/265252302?asrc=st|as

Both have 1 pair of exhaust. CLK55 AMG F1 Performance have 2 pairs of exhaust and don't know about CLK63 AMG. Some have, some not. The same with CL55 AMG (w215) - first models have two single pipes (one on each side) and thethe newer have 2x2 pipes. Don't forget CLK AMG have 5.4 engine but without kompressor and producing "only" 367HP instead of 500HP made by SL55 AMG with the same engine but with kompressor. Love to put SL55 AMG engine to my CLK... V12 from SL65 will not fit unfortunately.

I love AMG company so I know a bit about it :)

P.S. I was looking at this CLK55 AMG Convertible when it was for sale at Beshof Motors but he wanted 15.000€ and it have grey interior which I hate.

Hope we sorted with 1-2 pairs of exhaust on CLK :)

That's gas. I looked at it too in Beshoffs. I remember he had an S4 there at the time for similar money. It's a few years back now

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,499 ✭✭✭porsche959

In a similar vein, see the photos of the multi-car garage at this well-known Dalkey address. Three of the cars, including the Ferrari, are UK registered. I don't know for sure if owner spends most of year in Ireland but allegedly he bought house over 15 years ago.

http://dublinestates.blogspot.ie/2013/10/sorrento-house-1-sorrento-terrace-dalkey.html

• Registered Users Posts: 5,391 ✭✭✭jozi

Bmw i8 this morning heading up constitution hill towards broadstone. It's much better/impressive looking slowly moving in traffic than at a static display!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭Greg81

Muppet Man wrote: »
    Seems unlikely that two orange lambos would be in Mayo around the same time...

Unlikely... but possible

SZ 107997 and VS 30700

Both Orange
    Both Aventadors
    Both Swiss plates.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement