Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Here's what I saw today - Part II (Please read the rules before posting)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,240 ✭✭✭Oral Surgeon

PrettyBoy wrote: »

Ferrari 458

Where was this taken?? V Nice....

• Registered Users Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭E39MSport

Here is what I was IN today.... An absolute tarmac chomper to say the least :O

Here's one for sale.
    http://cars.donedeal.ie/for-sale/vintagecars/1643245
    Looks and sounds reasonable.

Full?id=4336743

• Registered Users Posts: 19,854 ✭✭✭✭MetzgerMeister

^ Wrong thread ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 22,080 ✭✭✭✭Big Nasty

E39MSport wrote: »
    Here's one for sale.
    http://cars.donedeal.ie/for-sale/vintagecars/1643245
    Looks and sounds reasonable.

Suspiciously cheap?:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭E39MSport

LHD

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,767 ✭✭✭eljono

Spotted these over the weekend in Brussels. Not supercar-standards, but interesting and I like the way the shots came out.

Saab 96
    19E0AB8439B148EC90E48DA79CF2007B-0000322601-0002698892-00800L-0C5F0C6A0C9B4D4F97BA959A0BEB77AA.jpg

2002Ti
    0848DE141FE3486DAF922B2F40E1284F-0000322601-0002698891-00800L-528EB1A1479B4EC9B1B1861FB9B28981.jpg

Elise with nice non-standard exhaust
    9FFEE368DB6E437F802EA75A47DAE2A8-0000322601-0002698890-00800L-56A73E44B08D43CBA7580D6AD5BE93E0.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 324 ✭✭rob180

LHD

They only made them in LHD, but some were converted to RHD but it affected it steering and feel.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

rob180 wrote: »
    LHD

They only made them in LHD, but some were converted to RHD but it affected it steering and feel.

They're (there's more than one) almost constantly on the classifieds sites. I can only imagine the former owner numbers.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,685 ✭✭✭✭R.O.R

Camera phone pic, cropped, taken from the office window, and not exactly supercar material, but not something I've seen before....

guessjn.jpg

Took a while to figure out what it was, and probably would have been stumped if it wasn't for the other cars on the transporter.

In my best Rolf Harris accent, "Can you guess what it is yet?"

• Registered Users Posts: 167 ✭✭WestWing

R.O.R wrote: »
    In my best Rolf Harris accent, "Can you guess what it is yet?"

Veloster?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,821 ✭✭✭stimpson

CRZ?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,685 ✭✭✭✭R.O.R

WestWing wrote: »
    Veloster?

Well, that didn't take long did it?

2011 reg and LHD, so possibly the only one around at the moment.

• Registered Users Posts: 167 ✭✭WestWing

What's my prize? :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

Looks like a new seat Ibiza too

• Registered Users Posts: 22,080 ✭✭✭✭Big Nasty

eljono wrote: »
    Spotted these over the weekend in Brussels. Not supercar-standards, but interesting and I like the way the shots came out.

Lovely pics - just outside the car museum, yeah?

• Registered Users Posts: 621 ✭✭✭Bebo stunnah

Not exactly today that I spotted it, but I only seen this thread today, Seen out the window of the Dolmus bus in Turkey back in August, what a beat!

249.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 4,213 ✭✭✭PrettyBoy

Not exactly today that I spotted it, but I only seen this thread today, Seen out the window of the Dolmus bus in Turkey back in August, what a beat!

???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

I've been thinking of getting a dashboard cam for events like what I witnessed at around 8.10 this morning where a woman in a black MINI came booting down a slip road on to the M50, continued on up the hard shoulder and then rear ended a Mondeo when she pulled into the lane. He was doing around 80 and she was doing around 120-130. It was one hell of a smack and I'd say she was on her phone because she wasn't paying attention at all. It happened right beside me.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,792 ✭✭✭mailforkev

R.O.R wrote: »
    2011 reg and LHD, so possibly the only one around at the moment.

I've seen two others, orange and green, both LHD too I think. Hyundai Ireland must have brought them in to gauge reaction. My Mrs saw the orange one outside the dealer in Stillorgan a second time.

Nice little car, and they just launched the turbo version at Detroit, 60 extra horse or so should make it a bit nicer.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 959 ✭✭✭kwalshe

Just found this pic on the laptop and dont think I've posted it before

DSC01503.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,388 ✭✭✭ofcork

Thats my lotto car!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,354 ✭✭✭Sobanek

I've seen that S65 on the N7 plentiful times in the morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 82,578 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

Sobanek wrote: »
    I've seen that S65 on the N7 plentiful times in the morning.

I think that's Dermo Desmonds, I recall it being posted ages ago, you can see the D.D. initials in the parking space.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,445 ✭✭✭Absurdum

hmm Ima gonna spray paint my initials on me driveway now

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,677 ✭✭✭staker

That's the Bouncy Knolls of fat ass cars.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭el diablo

staker wrote: »
    That's the Bouncy Knolls of fat ass cars.

Beyonce has a great ass. :)

We're all in this psy-op together.🤨

• Registered Users Posts: 1,937 ✭✭✭Tropheus

Nice to see a 458 that isn't black, red or white :D

I'm pretty sure that's the car I saw being picked up by its new owner when I was up in Charles Hurst last Friday. It was dark so I didn't take a photo.

I was there for about 20 mins. It didn't have plates on it when I arrived, but left with a 61 plate. There can't be too many around with that colour combination.

Not sure why it was registered with UK plate rather than an NI one.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,213 ✭✭✭PrettyBoy

ksimpson wrote: »
    I'm pretty sure that's the car I saw being picked up by its new owner when I was up in Charles Hurst last Friday. It was dark so I didn't take a photo.

I was there for about 20 mins. It didn't have plates on it when I arrived, but left with a 61 plate. There can't be too many around with that colour combination.

Not sure why it was registered with UK plate rather than an NI one.

Yeah, the owner picked it up and drove it home from Belfast on Friday evening. Unfortunately it's not staying in Ireland for long, the owner is going to keep the car in Scotland.. can't say I blame him, I don't want to think about how much the VRT would be on a new Ferrari 458.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,753 ✭✭✭qz

Dawson St. carpark, Thursday. Any chance we can avoid discussing the obvious (the parking) and just keep it at drooling?

photo1va.jpg

photo2imp.jpg

photo3sd.jpg

photo4un.jpg

photo5wp.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,240 ✭✭✭Oral Surgeon

qz wrote: »
    Dawson St. carpark, Thursday. Any chance we can avoid discussing the obvious (the parking) and just keep it at drooling?

Gullwing doors are ideal to allow access for disabled drivers

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement