Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Here's what I saw today - Part II (Please read the rules before posting)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,422 ✭✭✭goochy

beshoffs have the 05 lambo muircelago for just under €200k ! same price basically as the 2011 audi R8 GT. isnt this the car jim rock once had ?

anyone else getting tired of all the foreign pics and pics. of magazines ? !!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭el diablo

goochy wrote: »

And what have you ever posted here? :rolleyes:

We're all in this psy-op together.🤨

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

beshoffs have the 05 lambo muircelago for just under €200k ! same price basically as the 2011 audi R8 GT. isnt this the car jim rock once had ?

The car's been knocking around for years now and yea it's the car Jim Rock had for a while. At 200k it's more expensive than importing one from the UK, and it's also over 200% more than what it sold for to the trade a few years ago.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,793 ✭✭✭Red Kev

Just an Opel Vivaro, with a San Marino reg plate, pictured in Co. Roscommon. Rare beast she is. :pac:

Not sure if they dragged the trailer all the way from San Marino with them.

WP_20150521_002_zpsfnm0pue0.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 12,812 ✭✭✭✭bear1

Have you seen what the name of the thread is?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,616 ✭✭✭ba_barabus

No pictures but I passed a red Scimitar SS1 in Donnybrook this morning.

Looks like this:

1990_Reliant_Scimitar_SST_1800_Ti.jpg

we already know america has plenty of nice cars , we want to see nice cars on irish roads

we already know america has plenty of nice cars , we want to see nice cars on irish roads

:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,698 ✭✭✭Hachiko

here you go sir

audi-a4-20-tdi-model-year-2006-silver-driving-diagonal-from-the-back-B4DEEJ.jpg

Go ahead and post them so. Nobody's interested in reading your boring posts about VRT etc.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

beshoffs have the 05 lambo muircelago for just under €200k ! same price basically as the 2011 audi R8 GT. isnt this the car jim rock once had?

€200k!? What were they selling for new before being discontinued?

Hachiko wrote: »
    here you go sir

It's not an Irish reg car on an Irish road so that's not what he's after either.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,698 ✭✭✭Hachiko

I couldn't be arsed to photo shop an Irish reg onto it, but he seems a terribly boring person I would rather have a drink of coffee with a nomad in the arabian desert.

i never put anything up about vrt ! wrong poster !
    i wont say anything else about the lambo other than did sonething happen to it on m50 a few yrs ago ?

It would be time consuming and who wants to make lawyers rich ? Anyway vrt isnt illegal and we arent the only place that have it . Do u really think simi would not have gone to europe if it were ?
    i never put anything up about vrt ! wrong poster !
    i wont say anything else about the lambo other than did sonething happen to it on m50 a few yrs ago ?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,213 ✭✭✭PrettyBoy

€200k for a 10 year old Lambo?? Christ almighty..he mustn't want to sell it. Even after VRT it was nowhere near €400k new. The owner recently replaced it with a Carrera GT so guess he's trying to make as much money out of the Lambo as he can :o

• Registered Users Posts: 3,240 ✭✭✭Oral Surgeon

PrettyBoy wrote: »
    €200k for a 10 year old Lambo?? Christ almighty..he mustn't want to sell it. Even after VRT it was nowhere near €400k new. The owner recently replaced it with a Carrera GT so guess he's trying to make as much money out of the Lambo as he can :o

it was probably more than that new...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,436 ✭✭✭Marcinek_55

The owner recently replaced it with a Carrera GT so guess he's trying to make as much money out of the Lambo as he can :o

That's exactly what I was thinking. 200k is more than any Murcielago (including LP640) in Germany cost at the moment. There is only 2 for sale which are more than 200.000€ and they both modified.

Anyone going Mondello for Fundracer next Friday ?

• Registered Users Posts: 400 ✭✭tagoona

Spotted a BMW i8 northbound on the M18 yesterday evening.
    Very distinctive rear - white with blue.
    Only got a blurry rain-spotted pic.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭Greg81

Dublin few days ago.

A little bit beaten up.

IMG_6088_zpsvyu8rf1y.jpg IMG_6055_zpscdoc96ej.jpg IMG_6084_zpsll7kw8in.jpg

And here 2 years ago. Got a chance for few laps in it. Real beast.

8926861182_c76c78b92d_b.jpg8917896465_7f7545d1d1_b.jpg8895812456_9db4e9189a_b.jpg 8906403117_02da395065_b.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 4,213 ✭✭✭PrettyBoy

it was probably more than that new...

It absolutely wasn't over €400k new - list price for a Murcielago in 2005 was 165k GBP which would have worked out at around €240k. VRT estimated at 35% would have been around €84k so landed it Ireland it would have cost roughly €325k.

• Registered Users Posts: 729 ✭✭✭Robertr

It absolutely wasn't over €400k new - list price for a Murcielago in 2005 was 165k GBP which would have worked out at around €240k. VRT estimated at 35% would have been around €84k so landed it Ireland it would have cost roughly €325k.

Remember, VRT is calculated on the MSRP (which includes VRT, go make sense of that!!), not the UK price. So VRT could have been 130k-140k. Still not over 400k but close.

• Registered Users Posts: 380 ✭✭cullow123

Porsche Cayman:

[IMG][/img]VCuwyeS.jpg

[IMG][/img]ARiGdTt.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 3,240 ✭✭✭Oral Surgeon

Robertr wrote: »
    Remember, VRT is calculated on the MSRP (which includes VRT, go make sense of that!!), not the UK price. So VRT could have been 130k-140k. Still not over 400k but close.

Exactly.
    And €325+ is somewhere near €400k....!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,388 ✭✭✭ofcork

Saw this in bandon today uk reg 540i sorry for crap pic!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,456 ✭✭✭Icepick

Dublin 2

2YpQNct.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 414 ✭✭JamieIsGod

Spotted this near Merrion Square yesterday
    18015913345_26848273f2_c.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 3,387 ✭✭✭glynf

IMAG4286_zpsc9n81rcg.jpg[/URL]

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,855 ✭✭✭nd

a small few picts from the Limerick classic car show. I didn't take that many as it'd have taken too long.

L6zBWUk.jpg

NFDqjnq.jpg

FxXYFKP.jpg

T96ACzv.jpg

p7OGjdL.jpg

some more here

http://imgur.com/a/GzsnL

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement