Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Here's what I saw today - Part II (Please read the rules before posting)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭phoenix_nights2

My mates new 370Z stillen version

2012-01-20_19-54-16_220.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 22,080 ✭✭✭✭Big Nasty

• Registered Users Posts: 1,009 ✭✭✭vangoz

Happened last night :confused:

189164.jpg

^^^ Isn't that some kip of a pub in Clondalkin?

Anyone know what happened?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,555 ✭✭✭✭Marlow

Looks like somebody actually had it in reverse and went full throttle.

/M

• Advertisement

Marlow wrote: »
    Looks like somebody actually had it in reverse and went full throttle.

/M

No 'accident' anyhow! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,106 ✭✭✭dar83

Ram raid methinks.

Might have run out of Dutch Gold and only made it down after 10pm? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,605 ✭✭✭Fizman

Looks to me as if the pub just came out of nowhere.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,070 ✭✭✭muckwarrior

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭joed571

no pics but bought a car in dublin on Wednesday. there was a orange gallardo in the same carpark near the clarion hotel

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,637 ✭✭✭CoDy1

I actually like those E-tron wheels!

Old pic :
    13271040341.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 8,753 ✭✭✭qz

That 370Z looks crap with the black bonnet, all white would have suited it much better. Still, lovely bus.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,213 ✭✭✭PrettyBoy

No pics blah blah blah but saw a black E30 M3 on Georges Street this evening, 92-D, maybe the third time I've seen one on the road over here, such an impressive car.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,003 ✭✭✭bijapos

Seen yesterday in Ashford. In a car park full of silver, grey and black Passats, SUVs, Mercs and 3 series BMWs it stood there, looking so so classy. Hard to believe the design is 30 years old.

Wicklowjan2012006.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

MCMLXXV wrote: »
    ^^^ Isn't that some kip of a pub in Clondalkin?

Anyone know what happened?

Sure is some kip of a pub always trouble at that place, it even has one of them lovely off licenses were you walk in and all you see is a three inch glass and a member of staff behind it asking you what drink youd like none this picking up your own drink its all through a hatch. I wouldnt drink in the place if they were giving the drink out for free.

It was a ram raid suppossedly they only got a small amount of cash.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,225 ✭✭✭black & white

No Pics but I was in Newcastlewest, Co Limerick on Tuesday and was behind a new white CLS350 AMG on Norn Iron plates. Beautiful car, list price here is 180K.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,462 ✭✭✭TheBazman

A CLS 350 with an AMG pack is 180k?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,240 ✭✭✭Oral Surgeon

, list price here is 180K.

Eh, no!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,436 ✭✭✭Marcinek_55

Saw this today...

Man was driving out of his house, i gave him a way and take pic of his car (1st photo), then he was driving in the same direction as me and as you can see he parked beside Beshoff Motor so that was chance for me to do few more better shots and here we go - not too many and too nice photos but better than nothing. Except this Quattroporte saw also other one - silver with 07D reg on Dublin port but there was no chance for pictures.

91378858.jpg
    68820235.jpg
    14047190.jpg
    11941300.jpg

Hope you like it. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,388 ✭✭✭ofcork

TheBazman wrote: »
    A CLS 350 with an AMG pack is 180k?

A CLS63 AMG would be around 180k,a 350 around the 80k mark id say.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26,149 ✭✭✭✭Berty

Wow, nothing classy about this car but it is the only one I have ever seen. Jap Import by the looks of it.

Cartell classes it as Toyota....................nothing else mind you..............just Toyota

22e07064.jpg

Apparently its a Toyota Corona EXIV (Model I saw was an FE)

300px-Toyota_Corona_Exiv_1993.jpg

Eh, no!!

http://www.carzone.ie/new-cars/mercedes/CLS-Class/5.5-CLS-63-AMG/700503120120101

Not familiar with Mercs myself but got the info here.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,240 ✭✭✭Oral Surgeon

http://www.carzone.ie/new-cars/mercedes/CLS-Class/5.5-CLS-63-AMG/700503120120101

Not familiar with Mercs myself but got the info here.

Sorry for the short reply...
    There is no CLS 350 "AMG".... The AMG is a body kit with a few sporty extras or maybe it was just a badge in the same way as a BMW 320d M kit is just a body kit, nicer seats, suspension etc...

True Merc AMGs will be the 63 or 65 or if older the 55 (I'm not big into mercs myself...). A CLS 350 AMG is too small an engine to be a true AMG. Your link to carzone shows a CLS 63 AMG (a 5.5L monster). Your 350 would be between 73K and 85K plus a few k for the kit...
    http://www.carzone.ie/new-cars/mercedes/CLS-Class/saloon

;)

Thanks, 'twas a nice car anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,570 ✭✭✭rebel.ranter

Saw this today...

Man was driving out of his house, i gave him a way and take pic of his car (1st photo), then he was driving in the same direction as me and as you can see he parked beside Beshoff Motor so that was chance for me to do few more better shots and here we go - not too many and too nice photos but better than nothing. Except this Quattroporte saw also other one - silver with 07D reg on Dublin port but there was no chance for pictures.

I love the Quattrroporte, a lot of car for €23-€35k (2005-2007). The Italian in it might break your heart though. The Duo Select equipped ones (flappy paddle) have an annoying habit of eating clutches with a clutch rarely lasting over 10k miles. At €4k a pop for the clutch job that's nuts!
    There's a lot of silver ones for sale but the colour you photographed is much nicer.

• Registered Users Posts: 452 ✭✭Jomcc

Wasn't sure whether to post this in "Here's what I saw today" or "Today I saw a classic and took a pic", so I posted it in both.........

wp000226x.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭el diablo

Jaysus, that's ugly. :eek: Where'd you see it?

We're all in this psy-op together.🤨

• Registered Users Posts: 452 ✭✭Jomcc

In Portlaoise. Was around last Sat as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,821 ✭✭✭stimpson

Jomcc wrote: »
    Wasn't sure whether to post this in "Here's what I saw today" or "Today I saw a classic and took a pic", so I posted it in both.........

wp000226x.jpg

More like Obnoxious Parking thread.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,213 ✭✭✭PrettyBoy

stimpson wrote: »
    More like Obnoxious Parking thread.

Will the pointless bitching about parking ever stop on this thread??

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement