Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Here's what I saw today - Part II (Please read the rules before posting)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭el diablo

TFSI?

Slow day here. :pac:

We're all in this psy-op together.🤨

• Registered Users Posts: 14,721 ✭✭✭✭CianRyan

Isn't it TSI for turbo or FSI for NA, not both?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,309 ✭✭✭✭wotzgoingon

CianRyan wrote: »

Depends on the year it was produced TFSI 2005-2007 and then TSI 2008-2010

Source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Volkswagen_Passat_(B6)

• Registered Users Posts: 481 ✭✭Mechanic365

Saw my first audi a7 from my audi 80 today :-P

• Registered Users Posts: 5,391 ✭✭✭jozi

Speaking of Audi, there was a a3 seeing the corner with a 3.2 badge on her?

Spotted a tesla in Donnybrook at lunch today

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 414 ✭✭JamieIsGod

18884971773_ecf24f8aa7_b.jpg
    18885000883_9baa9a436e_b.jpg
    19317892000_03b3c0d7e4_b.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 3,506 ✭✭✭Interslice

CianRyan wrote: »

Yep the petrol versions of tdi and sdi. Same high pressure common rail direct injection type of tech as the diesels.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,506 ✭✭✭Interslice

OSI wrote: »
    Audi use TFSI to make it sound fancier despite being the exact same engine you'll get badged as TSI in a VW

Was just looking to see did it even mean it was a supercharged and turbocharged tsi but no seems it's just badging. It's odd the way the VAG badge these things up like they invented something completely new even though they were in toyotas and mitsubishi's ages ago. The aul leanburn toyota and gdi galant were at similar craic years ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,213 ✭✭✭PrettyBoy

All this discussion of the various different VAG badges is so depressing and tedious, only in Ireland would a picture of a petrol Audi A4 garner this much interest!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,973 ✭✭✭Sh1tbag OToole

PrettyBoy wrote: »
    All this discussion of the various different VAG badges is so depressing and tedious, only in Ireland would a picture of a petrol Audi A4 garner this much interest!

You could post a decent selection of genuinely rare cars and they'd be quickly be forgotten but if you post a picture of yer man's 10 year old A6 that he parks outside his estate in Stillorglan or Rath Gwah or Rammelah or Block Rawk with the green stuff growing in the seam of the boot lid and the paint that's seen a bit too much UV for its liking and the torn leather seats begorrah jaysus buddy bud bud all the boys will be onto the motor check dot ie filling in the 05 Dee 120xxx to see has he convinced the revenue boys it burns actual petrol.

Jaysus! Feck it does, hang on there while I post this screenshot for the boards posters who havn't discovered motor check and friends and prove I'm right. No you're wrong, wrong, wrong, bud I know the man who fitted the 1.9L TDI after it was imported. I spotted him near Chapelizod using the green pump to put actual petrol into his actual car! No you've been had again, that's the green pump for petrol pretenders yer man that owns that garage sells debadged RS4 TDI's on the side and tells them to use that pump so that proves I'm right and you're wrong. But I got the whiff of petrol off it when he was stuck in traffic. No lad thats a spray he uses, there's a 5L tank of petrol perfume in the back comes on automatically when the car is stuck in traffic or driving below a certain speed

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,903 ✭✭✭cadaliac

You could post a decent selection of genuinely rare cars and they'd be quickly be forgotten but if you post a picture of yer man's 10 year old A6 that he parks outside his estate in Stillorglan or Rath Gwah or Rammelah or Block Rawk with the green stuff growing in the seam of the boot lid and the paint that's seen a bit too much UV for its liking and the torn leather seats begorrah jaysus buddy bud bud all the boys will be onto the motor check dot ie filling in the 05 Dee 120xxx to see has he convinced the revenue boys it burns actual petrol.

Jaysus! Feck it does, hang on there while I post this screenshot for the boards posters who havn't discovered motor check and friends and prove I'm right. No you're wrong, wrong, wrong, bud I know the man who fitted the 1.9L TDI after it was imported. I spotted him near Chapelizod using the green pump to put actual petrol into his actual car! No you've been had again, that's the green pump for petrol pretenders yer man that owns that garage sells debadged RS4 TDI's on the side and tells them to use that pump so that proves I'm right and you're wrong. But I got the whiff of petrol off it when he was stuck in traffic. No lad thats a spray he uses, there's a 5L tank of petrol perfume in the back comes on automatically when the car is stuck in traffic or driving below a certain speed
    Christ.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,079 ✭✭✭✭Duke O Smiley

c3d0981ae770f926eedf4eda7505b006.jpeg

• Registered Users Posts: 12,812 ✭✭✭✭bear1

I lold to be honest :)

• Registered Users Posts: 380 ✭✭cullow123

1968 Rover 3500 :

[IMG][/img]06VGKXUm.jpg

[IMG][/img]7nVDH0lm.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 9,019 ✭✭✭davycc

the sun was messing with my camera phone but i seen this fiat 128 3p in better than new condition

WP_20150708_17_06_11_Pro.jpg

WP_20150708_17_07_06_Pro.jpg

WP_20150708_17_07_16_Pro.jpg

WP_20150708_17_08_12_Pro.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 3,462 ✭✭✭vandriver

• Registered Users Posts: 5,388 ✭✭✭ofcork

SL 65AMG drool!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,462 ✭✭✭vandriver

ofcork wrote: »
    SL 65AMG drool!
    It said SL65 on the back,but cartell has it as a SL 600.So don't know which.

• Registered Users Posts: 380 ✭✭cullow123

vandriver wrote: »
    It said SL65 on the back,but cartell has it as a SL 600.So don't know which.

Its a SL 600 with the bodykit of a SL65 AMG black series.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,079 ✭✭✭✭Duke O Smiley

Saw that on Sunday near Terenure. Not an SL65 but still seriously cool

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭el diablo

Is the boy in the driver's or passenger's seat?

We're all in this psy-op together.🤨

• Registered Users Posts: 585 ✭✭✭ShaunieVW

Spotted a classic fiat 500 with quotedevil livery on it. Was parked somewhere on the southside of Dublin. I'm from the sticks so have no idea where exactly lol.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,418 ✭✭✭goochy

Karl goodwin motors sold 04sl like that not long ago but think it was sl500

• Registered Users Posts: 4,418 ✭✭✭goochy

Karl goodwin motors sold 04sl like that not long ago but think it was sl500

• Registered Users Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭n1ck

el diablo wrote: »
    Is the boy in the driver's or passenger's seat?

He's driving it, drove past my estate when I was on the way home and both myself and my Dad just stared at it and went "oooooh!"

Saw a 151 Porsche Macan S and then a 141 Panamera within 50 yards of each other in the Dundrum car park tonight but no photos unfortunately, not mad on either! :/

• Registered Users Posts: 9,616 ✭✭✭ba_barabus

I passed a Renault 5 phase 1 Gordini Turbo on the M7 earlier.

No pictures as I was driving

• Registered Users Posts: 2,598 ✭✭✭rizzodun

ba_barabus wrote: »
    I passed a Renault 5 phase 1 Gordini Turbo on the M7 earlier.

No pictures as I was driving

God damn you, find out where it lives!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,616 ✭✭✭ba_barabus

rizzodun wrote: »
    God damn you, find out where it lives!

It was on a trailer heading towards Dublin.

• Registered Users Posts: 508 ✭✭✭itsjaybud

Porsche 911 Carrera 4S & Carrera 4 GTS (open to correction regards the Red one if its the GTS or not)

Also Mustang GT, snapped it for the number plate is all! They're pretty common around NYC.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 508 ✭✭✭itsjaybud

Also forgotten i spotted this in Canada last weekend.

Confident parking! AMG C63! Why did Merc change it from reading C63 AMG?

Nothing in it i presume just making a change for the new shape i guess....

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement