Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Here's what I saw today - Part II (Please read the rules before posting)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 893 ✭✭✭mhackett102

I always thought that these were ugly cars - after seeing one in person, I now know that they are ugly cars.

IMG_2923_zpswczjy2wb.jpg

IMG_2924_zpsnsmgcazt.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 12,079 ✭✭✭✭Duke O Smiley

They're not that bad.

Tbh if my life ever sunk as low as a K12 Micra I'd prob just buy one of those first

They're not that bad.

Tbh if my life ever sunk as low as a K12 Micra I'd prob just buy one of those first

Maybe I was being a bit blunt there.. They are certainly a very unusual looking car. I like the colour of it, but thats really it..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,569 ✭✭✭Special Circumstances

Love em. Get so sick of the same 10 models of euro cars all the time everywhere. If I had the money I'd have a barn of oddball japness.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,721 ✭✭✭✭CianRyan

I'd love a Cube.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,418 ✭✭✭goochy

i like the cube also - nice colour . its by no means ugly - its quite well proportioned.

... I guess I'm the only one who doesn't like it :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,607 ✭✭✭toastedpickles

Clearly :P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,113 ✭✭✭Gavman84

No your not I don't like them either!! Too boxy for my liking.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,297 ✭✭✭Supergurrier

Gavman84 wrote: »
    No your not I don't like them either!! Too boxy for my liking.

Ahh heyor it's called a "Cube" :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 414 ✭✭JamieIsGod

Howth today:
    19513679800_ab43660a89_b.jpg
    19675472166_42dbee07a8_b.jpg
    19694535562_708d147eb1_b.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,197 ✭✭✭SuperS54

JamieIsGod wrote: »
    Howth today:

Nice car, nice plates, nice pics, pity the %$£$ driving it has parked in a handicap space...

• Registered Users Posts: 73,454 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

I think he's only half in the space, and still in the car, possibly talking to someone outside, looking for directions? Does the black edition gtr have satnav?
    All I'm saying is give the guy a break, he was doing so well with the reg and the car :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,097 ✭✭✭johndaman66

colm_mcm wrote: »
    All I'm saying is give the guy a break, he was doing so well with the reg and the car :)

Or give him a nice shiner of a dent if he doesn't have a disabled permit. Sorry now but nice and all as the car and reg is but with having a disabled person in the family and experienced how ignorant and downright lazy people are I just don't have any time for non disabled people taking up disabled spots. Irrespective if he's only half in it, it looks like it would not be possible to fit even a half sizeable car behind. If he has a disabled permit though he has done absolutely nothing wrong. Sorry for the rant but that carry on does rise me and it shouldn't be condoned irrespective of circumstances.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,240 ✭✭✭Oral Surgeon

Or give him a nice shiner of a dent if he doesn't have a disabled permit. Sorry now but nice and all as the car and reg is but with having a disabled person in the family and experienced how ignorant and downright lazy people are I just don't have any time for non disabled people taking up disabled spots. Irrespective if he's only half in it, it looks like it would not be possible to fit even a half sizeable car behind. If he has a disabled permit though he has done absolutely nothing wrong. Sorry for the rant but that carry on does rise me and it shouldn't be condoned irrespective of circumstances.

He's sitting in the car... If someone indicated into the spot, he'd probably move. There's a big difference between sitting there getting your bearings and parking up and going for a coffee.....

He's sitting in the car... If someone indicated into the spot, he'd probably move. There's a big difference between sitting there getting your bearings and parking up and going for a coffee.....

No I really dont think there is that big a difference. If a feeble old man or woman were to come along how are they suppose to know the if the driver or a passenger is disabled as they just most likely will not be able to see the dash even. They will most likely assume he does have a disabled permit, move on and most likely be highly incovenienced. If the car does not have a disable permit its downright ignorance whatever way you try to dress it up. One might understand where I'm coming from after they have taken a disabled person to town to help them get some business done and realised the ignorance of others. As I say if the car does have a disable parking permit fair enough but its not right to condone it in account of how nice a car it is...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,974 ✭✭✭Chris_Heilong

No I really dont think there is that big a difference. If a feeble old man or woman were to come along how are they suppose to know the if the driver or a passenger is disabled as they just most likely will not be able to see the dash even. They will most likely assume he does have a disabled permit, move on and most likely be highly incovenienced. If the car does not have a disable permit its downright ignorance whatever way you try to dress it up. One might understand where I'm coming from after they have taken a disabled person to town to help them get some business done and realised the ignorance of others. As I say if the car does have a disable parking permit fair enough but its not right to condone it in account of how nice a car it is...

or you could just beep him as he is clearly not parked and I am sure would move if he saw you needed to park there. If he was parked he would be scum but as he is not you are over reacting.

or you could just beep him as he is clearly not parked and I am sure would move if he saw you needed to park there. If he was parked he would be scum but as he is not you are over reacting.

Well I see he is taking up the space so the assumption with me would be that he is disabled or has a disabled passenger. I would take the situation at its face value but if hes not disabled why should an older infirm person let alone myself have to end up guessing and trying to police the situation? To be honest what annoyed me more than anything is excusing him because of the car and reg. While I conceed it is indeed some very nice eye candy and appreciate it is a thread for posting rare, fancy, fast, gorgeous cars etc. excusing somebody who is not disabled for taking up a disabled spot is still not on and non disabled people taking up these spaces is a bug bear of mine of personal reasons whether they are parked, half parked, napping, enjoying scenery etc. thats all.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,080 ✭✭✭✭Big Nasty

Jesus H Christ you've made your point.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,973 ✭✭✭Sh1tbag OToole

20150715_001.jpg

• Advertisement

el diablo wrote: »
    So you would usually vandalise someone's car if they parked in a disabled spot?

Tongue in cheek comment but you know full well the point I'm making...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,698 ✭✭✭Hachiko

SuperS54 wrote: »
    Nice car, nice plates, nice pics, pity the %$£$ driving it has parked in a handicap space...

tbf he is in the car, and even more tbf if you are in a car like that you can do as you like. :D (a shiner or 2 permitting)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,812 ✭✭✭✭bear1

Well that's the thread going to absolute ****e.

• Registered Users Posts: 716 ✭✭✭UhOh

more pics, less talk please

• Registered Users Posts: 12,079 ✭✭✭✭Duke O Smiley

<Beetle>

Those Hellas :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,418 ✭✭✭goochy

Yes guys STFU !

Another from Howth today:
    19704053886_4ca88ccf2b_b.jpg
    19723061952_5dac2fdbe3_b.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 17,935 ✭✭✭✭Thargor

JamieIsGod wrote: »
    Another from Howth today:
    19704053886_4ca88ccf2b_b.jpg
    19723061952_5dac2fdbe3_b.jpg
    All your images are broken.

Thargor wrote: »
    All your images are broken.

They work fine for me, try reloading them.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,935 ✭✭✭✭Thargor

Strange, broken in IE, firefox and chrome here, every other pic in the thread and across Boards is working:

CtZaNjZ.png

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement