Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Here's what I saw today - Part II (Please read the rules before posting)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 716 ✭✭✭UhOh

Bleedin small,Ya have to get out of it to change your mind. Was in one yesterday,wasn't an AMG though.

Yes, I've been in a CLA, certainly not S Class type space, but exteriors, AMG vs Regular is what I wanted to know

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,847 ✭✭✭Armchair Andy

Any amount of them on the road. I think the back of Father Ted's 213 looked better.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 603 ✭✭✭Gentleman Off The Pitch

A few weeks ago I was in Wexford driving over to the parents house in New Ross and on the N25 I came up behind what I initially thought was a Lexus IS220d.

However as I got closer I began to suspect it wasn't an ordinary Lexus. It had a single large oval exhaust outlet on each side and judging by the attention the car was getting from other cars and pedestrians, I thought to my self that it must have a special edition or something.

I tail gated him for a few miles trying to figure out what the craic was but after a while he left me in my Focus for dead, any ideas what I spotted? It was on English plates so probably off the ferry...

• Registered Users Posts: 12,812 ✭✭✭✭bear1

A few weeks ago I was in Wexford driving over to the parents house in New Ross and on the N25 I came up behind what I initially thought was a Lexus IS220d.

However as I got closer I began to suspect it wasn't an ordinary Lexus. It had a single large oval exhaust outlet on each side and judging by the attention the car was getting from other cars and pedestrians, I thought to my self that it must have a special edition or something.

I tail gated him for a few miles trying to figure out what the craic was but after a while he left me in my Focus for dead, any ideas what I spotted? It was on English plates so probably off the ferry...

I know a certain poster would cream his pants at this post :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,105 ✭✭✭hi5

Worst thing about having anything nice or unusual on the road ... the tailgaters:mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭Roland.B.

Did it look something like this ?

YIqh4Qa.jpg

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 39,333 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gumbo

Roland.B. wrote: »
    Did it look something like this ?

YIqh4Qa.jpg

No, you need to read this thread to understand the reasons for the post ;)

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057465431

• Registered Users Posts: 3,240 ✭✭✭Oral Surgeon

Too fast to get a pic of it??!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 380 ✭✭cullow123

UhOh wrote: »
    what's it like in the flesh?

It looks nice, probably the wrong colour for it though. From the back it just looks like a normal CLA but you can see from the front with the small AMG badge in the grille its sporty intentions.

• Registered Users Posts: 380 ✭✭cullow123

Ferrari 612 Scaglietti:

[IMG][/img]uf5IfPsl.jpg

[IMG][/img]uXaRUWwl.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,079 ✭✭✭✭Duke O Smiley

Parking skillzzz

• Registered Users Posts: 4,418 ✭✭✭goochy

doesnt want to get it scratched !!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,079 ✭✭✭✭Duke O Smiley

goochy wrote: »

Until some mental case walks past with his/ her keys out

• Registered Users Posts: 4,418 ✭✭✭goochy

• Registered Users Posts: 21,065 ✭✭✭✭Odyssey 2005

He'el get it clamped

• Registered Users Posts: 9,019 ✭✭✭davycc

was carrying a ton of shopping home so was not bothered to get camera out but seen a tasty orange wh reg toyota gt86 :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,792 ✭✭✭Ded_Zebra

cullow123 wrote: »

Just love love love those cars.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,973 ✭✭✭Sh1tbag OToole

Hachiko probably knows this car

• Registered Users Posts: 9,204 ✭✭✭dodderangler

cullow123 wrote: »
    Ferrari 612 Scaglietti:

[IMG][/img]uf5IfPsl.jpg

[IMG][/img]uXaRUWwl.jpg

Prîck. Simple as

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,354 ✭✭✭Sobanek

Prîck. Simple as

I have owned a coupe myself and know how hard those wide opening doors are to fit in a normal space.

Not a prick in my eyes.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,721 ✭✭✭✭CianRyan

If I had a car as expensive as that, I'd probably take 3 spots.
    Irish people would probably debt your doors out of spite.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,213 ✭✭✭PrettyBoy

Prîck. Simple as

The street is virtually empty with dozens of free spaces around, doubt his parking ruined anyone's day (except yours).

• Registered Users Posts: 893 ✭✭✭mhackett102

Seen the new Audi TT today in Naas. Grand car, but I think I'd much prefer the older model.

Also, the new Audi A3 seem pretty decent. Im really liking the convertible version and the saloon version (no pics of the saloon version that was there).

IMG_3149_zpschds2rus.jpg

IMG_3150_zps026mn1yk.jpg

IMG_3148_zpsbw2gom5v.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 17,454 ✭✭✭✭MEGA BRO WOLF 5000

If I had a car as fancy as that I'd take two spaces too. Some wonderful people out there who can't drive a shopping trolley without ramming your doors with it.

When I did have a nice car id park it in the furthest part of a car park away from the shops all on its own. When I come out some ****box micra would be jammed against it.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,601 ✭✭✭Kotek Besar

Sorry, have to disagree. Taking up two car parking spaces says "I'm a selfish prîck who is more important than everybody else". Rather than avoiding damage to their car, such nobby parking is more likely to attract vandalism by way of a key down the side of their car, courtesy of the, rightly miffed, other car park users.

I agree that the correct course of action, if worried about other car doors damaging your own, is to park (correctly!) in a space far away from other cars. Objective met and in an unselfish way. But perhaps such self-centred àrse wipes are too lazy to walk.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 83 ✭✭5ub

Taking up two spaces in Dublin city is just asking to be keyed

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,738 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

In fairness, the car could have been parked between two badly parked cars.
    But, hey, let's derail the thread by being judgemental!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 83 ✭✭5ub

Can we move the judgemental talk onto Audis new models? Why is it that any new Audi is always just the old car with some of the lines sharpened?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,213 ✭✭✭PrettyBoy

Genuinely get the feeling that some posters are close to tears looking at that picture of the Ferrari.. "How dare he take up two spaces on a quiet, empty street..arrogant prick.. deserves to be keyed...moan bitch moan moan sob"

Who fucking cares?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,601 ✭✭✭Kotek Besar

PrettyBoy wrote: »
    Genuinely get the feeling that some posters are close to tears looking at that picture of the Ferrari.. "How dare he take up two spaces on a quiet, empty street..arrogant prick.. deserves to be keyed...moan bitch moan moan sob"

Who fucking cares?

Was it a Ferrari? Didn't notice. Don't care if it's a Nissan Micra. Selfish is selfish.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement