Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Here's what I saw today - Part II (Please read the rules before posting)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,698 ✭✭✭Hachiko

Gives a whole new meaning to felt

if you have millions lying around your living room its not a bother to arabs.

There's a lot of stuff turning up in this thread that are only abominations.

A show of how much wealth someone has that they can stuff to an expensive car that the most simple minded joe soap wouldn't do to a 98 fiesta after winning a competition for a trolly dash in halfords.

As i said Arabs have much money, do they have class? hardly

If they had class they would buy a Lexus LFA instead of putting felt onto a Rolls. :P

• Registered Users Posts: 9,590 ✭✭✭tossy

Hachiko wrote: »
    As i said Arabs have much money, do they have class? hardly

If they had class they would buy a Lexus LFA instead of putting felt onto a Rolls. :P

A multi millionaire with a lexus is like a brad pitt riding a skanger - they can do better.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,854 ✭✭✭✭MetzgerMeister

In fairness though Tossy, the LFA is a serious machine!

Oh it is, i don't doubt it. We all have our millionaire dream garages though and i don't think it would be in mine.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,854 ✭✭✭✭MetzgerMeister

tossy wrote: »
    Oh it is, i don't doubt it. We all have our millionaire dream garages though and i don't think it would be in mine.

Yours would be full o' felt :P

Yours would be full o' felt :P

It would be 99.1% diesel :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭ironclaw

Hachiko wrote: »
    if you have millions lying around your living room its not a bother to arabs.

Its Russian owned.

Leave him alone, he thinks its an avensis.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,436 ✭✭✭Marcinek_55

If we talking about LFA. Here is the only one I saw:

I missed two of them last month in Poland but had to back to Ireland a day before they arrived to the event. Hope to see at least 2 of them next year :D

• Advertisement

OSI wrote: »
    Looks like a GT86.

Sure it's a toyota underneath :D

• Registered Users Posts: 12,216 ✭✭✭✭MadYaker

Ah here...

MadYaker wrote: »
    Ah here...

smiley face not give it away no? :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,240 ✭✭✭Oral Surgeon

If we talking about LFA. Here is the only one I saw:

I missed two of them last month in Poland but had to back to Ireland a day before they arrived to the event. Hope to see at least 2 of them next year :D

Nice paving!
    Sorry I'm getting my patio done at the moment....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,569 ✭✭✭Special Circumstances

I saw an Infiniti QX in limerick yesterday. Very strange to see one on these shores.

tossy wrote: »
    Sure it's a toyota underneath :D

pedals from a celica.;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,949 ✭✭✭Dr Turk Turkelton

I saw an Infiniti QX in limerick yesterday. Very strange to see one on these shores.

My mate in the States has one. They are to Nissan what Lexus is to Toyota and what dressing a gypsy up and bringing her to a ball is like.
    She looks ok to everyone else from a distance but soon people will see through the fancy dress and jewellery and hairstyle and realise her heritage.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,080 ✭✭✭✭Big Nasty

My mate in the States has one. They are to Nissan what Lexus is to Toyota and what dressing a gypsy up and bringing her to a ball is like.
    She looks ok to everyone else from a distance but soon people will see through the fancy dress and jewellery and hairstyle and realise her heritage.

'Fur coat and no knickers' :D

Had to look up infiniti to be sure that's what I saw. Twas like a dumpy murano.
    But sweet jesus, they have some stuff that would shame ssangyong!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭el diablo

Had to look up infiniti to be sure that's what I say. Twas like a dumpy murano.
    But sweet jesus, they have some stuff that would shame ssangyong!

Actually Infiniti make some very decent cars. They sound good too. They could never be compared to a Ssang Yong.

We're all in this psy-op together.🤨

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,949 ✭✭✭Dr Turk Turkelton

el diablo wrote: »
    Actually Infiniti make some very decent cars. They sound good too. They could never be compared to a Ssang Yong.

Yeah his had a big V8 in it and it did have an impressive rumble.
    Same pedals as an Almera though!

el diablo wrote: »

You're right this yoke looks more Great Wall than ssangyong https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/a/a0/Infiniti_QX56.jpg

It was actually an FX that I saw.
    https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/4/43/Infiniti_FX30d_S_(S51)_–_Frontansicht,_12._März_2011,_Düsseldorf.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,506 ✭✭✭Titzon Toast

I didn't know where else to post this, it might be a wind up, I hope for that man's sake it is!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,855 ✭✭✭nd

just an auld jag but thought it looked immaculate

tHS8TzO.jpg

Chav tastic plate though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,973 ✭✭✭Sh1tbag OToole

I didn't know where else to post this, it might be a wind up, I hope for that man's sake it is!

Ah, the joys of trying to work on a car in some silly housing estate designed for people who get the dealer to do everything

• Registered Users Posts: 2,903 ✭✭✭cadaliac

Ah, the joys of trying to work on a car in some silly housing estate designed for people who get the dealer to do everything

What an arrogant statement!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,391 ✭✭✭jozi

Not sure if it was a normal tarted up G class or something special, had a brabus badge anyhow along with a G63 and a blue something badge

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,607 ✭✭✭toastedpickles

Went out for a spin in the 900 today, stopped off at newbridge silverware to get a few shnaps of these

dyavko.jpg

2zszpzm.jpg

Orignal dukes of hazzard car, apparently worth 500K

2echukg.jpg

2lviadz.jpg

mhgbh4.jpg

And hells chariot from grease, onething that annoyed me, they'd let people into the cars, but wouldnt let me take a shot of the engines :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,720 ✭✭✭Hal1

I taught they used like 70 gen lee...
    imdb wrote:
    Somewhere between 256 and 321 "General Lee" cars were created and mostly destroyed during the series. Less than 20 in various states of disrepair still exist. Despite popular belief, there were no 1970 Chargers used in the series according to all the car builders.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement