Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Here's what I saw today - Part II (Please read the rules before posting)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,903 ✭✭✭cadaliac

@Greg81 - Wonderful Mercedes 190 SL - stunning!!

• Registered Users Posts: 687 ✭✭✭DakarVert

smash wrote: »
    That snapchat screen grab is kind of getting on my nerves. If you insisted on using snapchat why not say "First time seeing one in the flesh" like you stated. Or something else tasteful instead of pointing out that "Someone's got money".

Gone are the photos of a VW or Audi Felter parked in water on DoneDeal.

Now replaced with snapshots, "Looking well' or "New bus"

Or the trend of posting a pic of a load of €50 notes on FB, "Lookin for a kitted Diesel 5k cash"

Anyone else noticed this?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,973 ✭✭✭Sh1tbag OToole

20150823_003.jpg

20150823_002.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭Greg81

Dublin Saturday evening.

IMG_6667_zpsagcz2xet.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,427 ✭✭✭tc20

an '07 AM of some sort (they kinda all look the same to my untrained eye) :confused:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,690 ✭✭✭✭Skylinehead

DB9 Volante I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,091 ✭✭✭damo86

Saw this down in Schull,

M50D is a rare beast,

20150823_170955.jpg
    20150823_170941.jpg?psid=1

• Registered Users Posts: 591 ✭✭✭NBar

You're nor my friend anymore haha

Joking of course...

I think that Merc looks great in front but the rear is just horrible.

If we talking about lotto winning Mercedes. In my opinion there is no Mercedes I would buy if I have winning ticket in my hand. I'm only interested in Coupe/Cabrio and let's start:

C class Coupe. Nice 6.2 V8 engine from AMG, nice sound from it but C class coupe looked just old in the day when it was showed to the world + that door... Can't stand how coupe doors can be open with frame around the window.

E class Coupe/Convertible. Looks great with AMG Styling but the biggest engine is 500, no AMG version what make it car for old golf players.

S class Cooupe. After w220 and w215 i don;t trust S/CL classes. Too many problem with them, Every little thing is just broken week after you collect your brand new car

AMG GT/GTS is not my type of car. Long hood is great but no boot make it looks like F-Type and that's look like someone crash into it.

As a big fan (or ex fan at the moment) and owner of Mercedes (wish ex owner soon) I wouldn't buy any Mercedes at the moment. Just don't want them anymore. No more "star" for me. That make started to be worse and worse from early '90s andd hope one day they bee back to the good time.

That yoke which I see and drive everyday gets my angry already. Want to change it. They say if you park your car and while walking home you don't turn your head to have a look at it, mean you bought wrong car. It's starting to happen to me :(
    KkeJFXJ.jpg

Didn't think Danny Ward was interested in cars, two right lookin dodgy characters checking out the cars

• Registered Users Posts: 4,418 ✭✭✭goochy

passed 06D MC LAREN/MERC. SLR in cork yesterday - grey with black windows, can think of alot nicer cars to buy for the money !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,362 ✭✭✭K4t

pmGBOiV.jpg?1

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭el diablo

458, R8 and 430.

1ebb1820-8dae-4a33-9ad8-dfcb57042a1c_zpsvgvir8uk.jpg

We're all in this psy-op together.🤨

• Registered Users Posts: 15,551 ✭✭✭✭vectra

Not great pic nor an exotic car but was stopped behind this today at the Toll.

2015-08-24%2012.35.08_zpsdhky2fa8.jpg

2015-08-24%2012.35.11_zpscjgmxga8.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 414 ✭✭JamieIsGod

First time seeing the new TT-S today:
    20234199874_2ed6f3d1b5_b.jpg
    20668810888_2a384214d6_b.jpg
    20863982431_1645c97347_b.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 4,864 ✭✭✭fancy pigeon

One for the Duke. Can't be many left.... ;)

Hello again Duke :D

• Registered Users Posts: 12,079 ✭✭✭✭Duke O Smiley

Hello again Duke :D

Hah, it took me a minute to cop you and when I came back out after a few minutes I couldn't find ya :(

Pavilions swords. Mental

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

Pavilions swords. Mental
    Holy fook....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,569 ✭✭✭Special Circumstances

smash wrote: »
    Holy fook....
    I bet there was at least one child seat. The amount of wrecked tyres on a car is directly proportional to the amount of child seats. You can understand the financial link but holy fook indeed...

Hmmm, Fortuna tyres, how apt, tyres deserving of a dramatic soundtrack.

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,736 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

Pavilions swords. Mental

Could be another oblivious Irish driver. Did you leave a note and/or let the gardai know?

kbannon wrote: »
    Could be another oblivious Irish driver. Did you leave a note and/or let the gardai know?

I didn't and I'm honestly angry with myself for not doing something. I was in a rush to get in for something and when I came back out it was gone.

2006 era Toyota Yaris, grey, and I didn't even take the reg plate or look for a car seat etc

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 544 ✭✭✭SBPhoto

Could lead to a blow out and loss of life, very irresponsible owner, hope he or she is caught

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,973 ✭✭✭Sh1tbag OToole

SBPhoto wrote: »
    Could lead to a blow out and loss of life, very irresponsible owner, hope he or she is caught

Ah sure jaysus begorrah twill probably do another 5,000 miles before it blows. Wouldn't drive with a yoke like that meself but feck it I'd never wish it on another person to get caught with a bald tyre. Such a silly thing to be done for

• Registered Users Posts: 21,065 ✭✭✭✭Odyssey 2005

SBPhoto wrote: »

By whomever ? There is zero enforcement,but they're gonna spend millions on new ships for the navy and new planes for the Air Corps :eek:. Fookin garda get poxy Hyundai's and ford vans ?.:mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,296 ✭✭✭FortySeven

By whomever ? There is zero enforcement,but they're gonna spend millions on new ships for the navy and new planes for the Air Corps :eek:. Fookin garda get poxy Hyundai's and ford vans ?.:mad:

Nothing wrong with Ford vans, they do have other, more high powered toys. I see them daily and they are exceptionaly well maintained.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,935 ✭✭✭✭Thargor

Had some free time in London on a work trip so I headed to the Tesla store in Westfields shopping center to sit in the Model S, my all time dream car. Store was a bit bland tbh, not a patch on the Gucci/Armani etc outlets flanking it, they need to jazz it up, where is the rotating carshow turntable/spotlights etc?

Talking to the guy in the shop he said they'd sold more in the last month than the previous 6 months, he now sells one or 2 a day compare to one or 2 a week when he started, typical London Arab guys coming in and snapping them up mostly but a lot of ordinary people aswell. I saw 5 of them on the road in 2 days of walking around the city. He actually told me they're tearing their hair out, all their test drive models in the downstairs carpark keep breaking down! Their interiors are battered aswell and they get feck all support from US HQ. Big test drive waiting list starting to develop and same for their custom builds. I handed my CV in for the craic, wouldn't mind working for them for a year or two or longer and he was pretty sure they'll have to expand their operation, they can barely handle things as they are now.

Absolutely stunning car to sit in anyway:

cVeAWjF.jpg?2

O0kwJNl.jpg?2

Q8ZbdDV.jpg?1

lBYMaAZ.jpg?1

dmqSujQ.jpg?1

C1PJhHv.jpg?1

0C0OESU.jpg?1

nsOOa6d.jpg?2

Few more shots from outside, all Middle East tags, crappy lighting in the pissing rain:

9BmzN07.jpg?1

rAwtD5D.jpg?1

UORoTfg.jpg?1

emqCfOh.jpg?1

5uDH6Fd.jpg?1

ZuqJ6a3.jpg?2

YwaqUWQ.jpg?2

• Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭el diablo

A Tesla is your all time dream car? :eek:

You winding us up?

We're all in this psy-op together.🤨

• Registered Users Posts: 17,935 ✭✭✭✭Thargor

Nope, multiple car of the year awards and motoring journalists agree with me. Id still go for the Model S even if I was as rich as the Kuwaiti lads in the last few pics.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

Horses for courses but for me the Tesla isn't dream car material.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,080 ✭✭✭✭Big Nasty

Not blown away by the Telsa myself but happened to see one in DCC yesterday so took a pic as they're fairly rare here. That monstrosity of a display though? :eek:

20150826_145159_zpsgxluvdiv.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,590 ✭✭✭tossy

Only on boards could someone tell someone else what their dream car can't be :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement