Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Here's what I saw today - Part II (Please read the rules before posting)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,598 ✭✭✭rizzodun

So I came to this page, heard about a pair of tits, then scrolled a page back and see ye were on about the cannonball, so before I seen the pic in question I automatically assumed there was a pic of two Audi driver! :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,793 ✭✭✭Red Kev

Saw them in Carrick today, nice to see something like that even though the weather didn't play along. They took it nice and easy on the roundabouts. 3 mile tailback from the Sligo side as I was leaving.

The Koeniggsegg is my Euromillions car along with a Huayara but sorry to say that the black on black combo doesn't suit it IMO. Certainly driving past in the wet it didn't stand out. I saw one driving in Berlin a couple of years ago, it ws white with some black, thought it suited it a lot better.

Great show all the same.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

one of the girls I work with is on the run in a Rolls Ghost. Lucky thing!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,734 ✭✭✭Brian Scan

DSC_0466_zps88wopzyf.jpg

Red Kev wrote: »
    Saw them in Carrick today, nice to see something like that even though the weather didn't play along. 3 mile tailback from the Sligo side as I was leaving.

sorry to say that the black on black combo doesn't suit it IMO. Certainly driving past in the wet it didn't stand out. I saw one driving in Berlin a couple of years ago, it was white with some black, thought it suited it a lot better.

Great show all the same.

Agreed

• Registered Users Posts: 12,079 ✭✭✭✭Duke O Smiley

Followed by an illegal U-ey into the traveller site over the road

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,381 ✭✭✭vintagevrs

Followed by an illegal U-ey into the traveller site over the road

Am I missing something about this?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,882 ✭✭✭frozenfrozen

in the disabled spots

• Registered Users Posts: 22,080 ✭✭✭✭Big Nasty

Dem travellers like their white cars.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,019 ✭✭✭davycc

walking in a fiat wonderland
    WP_20150910_12_30_38_Pro.jpg

WP_20150910_12_30_46_Pro.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 3,206 ✭✭✭Zcott

My dad had an identical one when I was a kid. A brilliant car when you're 12.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,019 ✭✭✭davycc

Zcott wrote: »
    My dad had an identical one when I was a kid. A brilliant car when you're 12.

the crazy monaghan man , i bought my tipo sediciovalvole from had enough spotless garaged x19s to fill a museum :D..

funky little cars ;) and look epic in rally form with the wide arches :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭Greg81

CityWest yesterday.

IMG_6860_zpsghqwrq7y.jpg IMG_6862_zpskk0njem5.jpg IMG_6863_zpsifshjdym.jpg IMG_6864_zpshik5hm9h.jpg

Black Aventador parked in Gibson Hotel an hour ago. Still with cannonball stickers. Photos later on.

EDIT:

Sorry for the quality

IMG_6870_zpsqcffrrf7.jpg IMG_6877_zpsu6fvnxlo.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 12,812 ✭✭✭✭bear1

Looks like a contender for the new Batmobile!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,388 ✭✭✭ofcork

That was spitting flames in a few places!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,845 ✭✭✭massy086

Greg81 wrote: »
    Black Aventador parked in Gibson Hotel an hour ago. Still with cannonball stickers. Photos later on.

EDIT:

Sorry for the quality

IMG_6870_zpsqcffrrf7.jpg IMG_6877_zpsu6fvnxlo.jpg
    I was looking through your pics. What's the story behind the windscreen on the zonda ??

massy086 wrote: »
    I was looking through your pics. What's the story behind the windscreen on the zonda ??

Broken windscreen.

I am not sure how does it happened. Anyway guys from Super Vettura (company responsible for the Zonda, Agera R and Murcielago) took a private plane trip to UK and back and brought a windscreen from the Pagani dealer in London.

Windscreen was replaced on site here in Dublin. It took 6hrs to do that.

IMG_6842_zpsn0u3fv5a.jpg IMG_6844_zpsxiayjkjx.jpg IMG_6845_zpsjafh9hm6.jpg IMG_6847_zpshjpwiwop.jpg IMG_6848_zpsn73nuek5.jpg

And few from the Super Vettura facebook site.

11181783_983032278385092_1036628151355491814_n_zpsulyxpcon.jpg 11350805_983032298385090_8886603199638313389_n_zpsi72yrlmw.jpg 12006205_983032271718426_8693314803411005579_n_zps7g3memiw.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,569 ✭✭✭Special Circumstances

Pffft they're doing it wrong. They need to deny it was ever broken for years, then briefly start a quality enhancement program then quietly bury it after a few weeks. Amateurs!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,240 ✭✭✭Oral Surgeon

Greg81 wrote: »
    Broken windscreen.

I am not sure how does it happened. Anyway guys from Super Vettura (company responsible for the Zonda, Agera R and Murcielago) took a private plane trip to UK and back and brought a windscreen from the Pagani dealer in London.

Windscreen was replaced on site here in Dublin. It took 6hrs to do that.

Ah money!!

• Registered Users Posts: 21,065 ✭✭✭✭Odyssey 2005

"Eeh hello AXA, yeah I broke my windscreen, does my policy cover it" ..:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,365 ✭✭✭✭Vicxas

Imagine calling Autoglass.

"A Pagani, is that some sort of Opel?"

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭ironclaw

I saw that flight come up for the return leg, it was advertised for £5k

PhotoEditor-1442430019722_zpstuarfvw3.jpg

Nothing overly special but I had to get a pic of this. Totally standard Skyline 4 door driven by a middle-aged woman. Really cool looking car in this guise imo.

• Registered Users Posts: 392 ✭✭NickDunne

RT2000

k30fwm.jpg

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,736 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

NickDunne wrote: »
    RT2000
    I spent many years marshalling in Mondello. The RTs were brilliant racing to watch.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,391 ✭✭✭jozi

No pics but a Tesla model S, Porsche (think) gt2 or 3 around Donnybrook and a F-type coupe and ur sounded as if he was enjoying paying with the right pedal to make some nice noise. Was the one with two centre exhaust which ever engine variant that is

PhotoEditor-1442503728381_zpskjtnwqyk.jpg

"hmm yes this is the perfect place to park even if I need no fuel and the spaces right by the door are empty"

• Registered Users Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭Fabritzo

Should have brought it to these lads

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,973 ✭✭✭Sh1tbag OToole

"hmm yes this is the perfect place to park even if I need no fuel and the spaces right by the door are empty"

More like 'hmm yes Denis O'Brien and Biffo Cowen have done so much for us, I think I'll give them some of my money'

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,331 ✭✭✭AMGer

White 09 Focus RS in Waterford this morning, been a while seen I've seen one, really looks great on the road (no pics unfortunately)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement