Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Here's what I saw today - Part II (Please read the rules before posting)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭el diablo

Nice WMB.

We're all in this psy-op together.🤨

• Registered Users Posts: 1,510 ✭✭✭TrailerBob

This was in Tesco in Tullow an hour ago.. be to hoky:eek:

IMAG0150.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 3,240 ✭✭✭Oral Surgeon

TrailerBob wrote: »

Ooooooo an E270.... another sock down the pants job.....

Registration S1URB
    Make MERCEDES
    Model E270
    Description CDI AVANTGARDE AUTO
    Fuel Type Diesel
    CO2 (g/km)* 180
    VRT % Rate ** 28

E270 Cdi

Sorry but unfortunately I don't have cartell or autocheck on speed dial... There's no hiding from the car reg police here is there! Looks a lot better than half the crap that's posted on here as "performance" cars imho

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭E39MSport

hehe

• Registered Users Posts: 19,854 ✭✭✭✭MetzgerMeister

Sorry but unfortunately I don't have cartell or autocheck on speed dial... There's no hiding from the car reg police here is there! Looks a lot better than half the crap that's posted on here as "performance" cars imho

That wasn't a dig at you at all. Moreso a dig at the person trying to pass of an E270 CDi as a Brabus ;)

Fair enough so!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,657 ✭✭✭brandon_flowers

At the risk of been banned from this thread forever....

I have just started a new job which is based permanently in Monaco... so now a supercar is part of normal traffic!!

Anyway here are a few I took rambling around at lunch and one from the other night too of the commentary boxes for the Grand Prixs.

Ironically Mr Gildo Pastor (owner of Venturi Automobiles) owns the building next to my office and he has a showroom on the ground floor. For sale in the same room are an Aventador, an Enzo and a RR Phantom. Probably the only place in the world it would happen.

img2012032300854.jpg

img2012032300862.jpg

img2012032300863.jpg

img2012032300864.jpg

img2012032300865.jpg

img2012032300867.jpg

img2012033000869.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,223 ✭✭✭Nissan doctor

At the risk of been banned from this thread forever....

I have just started a new job which is based peranently in Monaco... so now a supercar is part of normal traffic!!

Anyway here are a few I took rambling around at lunch and one from the other night too of the commentary boxes for the Grand Prixs.

Ironically Mr Gildo Pastor (owner of Venturi Automobiles) owns the building next to my office and he has a showroom on the ground floor. For sale in the same room are an Aventador, an Enzo and a RR Phantom. Probably the only place in the world it would happen.
    [/IMG]

You wouldn't pop in and ask him if he needs any mechanics would you?:P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,058 ✭✭✭AltAccount

At the risk of been banned from this thread forever having this thread named after me....

FYP

• Registered Users Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭Mar4ix

Some American muscle on Dublins roads :)

Picture005.jpg

Picture007.jpg

Picture009.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,436 ✭✭✭Marcinek_55

brandon_flowers lucky you, are you stay in monaco forever... i'd like to get some job there as well, Nice photos... i'll be there next week :)

• Registered Users Posts: 22,080 ✭✭✭✭Big Nasty

That El Camino above recently moved to Dublin from Cork
    http://i306.photobucket.com/albums/nn256/MCMLXXVJC/GAScc%20BBQ%202010/19062010185.jpg

IS-F?

• Registered Users Posts: 998 ✭✭✭Chriscl1

Yeah. I've seen it around but today was the first time I seen it parked. Lovely machine.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,238 ✭✭✭✭Sleepy

Currently being driven by one of my neighbours (or at least parked where I can drool over it on a daily basis): An Alpina 635.
    199261.jpg

I saw this in my local Renault dealership, I don't know how such a rare car ended up for sale in this place!

photoxgs.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 8,753 ✭✭✭qz

2gu9uh4.jpg

33mn95t.jpg

bdkyol.jpg

• Advertisement

Nice. :)

Howth I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,436 ✭✭✭Marcinek_55

Saw this Alfa on Saturday in front of my work... I think it's belong to regular Cars & Coffee member :) He own Peugeot before but Alfa looks much better in my opinion :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,635 ✭✭✭eth0

88skoda.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭E39MSport

Jaysus !!

• Registered Users Posts: 23,694 ✭✭✭✭L-M

Try keep the photos a bit smaller lads.

That Alfa is mint looking!

• Registered Users Posts: 439 ✭✭Carstuck

200064.PNG

See this around a good bit but never got a chance to take a photo until today. Stunning looking car, crappy photo!

• Subscribers Posts: 6,408 ✭✭✭conzy

Carstuck wrote: »
    200064.PNG

See this around a good bit but never got a chance to take a photo until today. Stunning looking car, crappy photo!

Did you check it on motorcheck? saw an identical one in kilkenny recently that turned out to be daysul :(

• Registered Users Posts: 439 ✭✭Carstuck

Yea, first thing I did - It's the real deal! :)

conzymaher wrote: »
    Did you check it on motorcheck? saw an identical one in kilkenny recently that turned out to be daysul :(

The pic above is an M3, what you saw was a diesel M5 :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,930 ✭✭✭✭challengemaster

For sale in the same room are an Aventador, an Enzo and a RR Phantom. Probably the only place in the world it would happen.
    More than you'd think!
    I saw this in my local Renault dealership, I don't know how such a rare car ended up for sale in this place!

It's the ex-press fleet one, so has been ragged by every motor journalist in the country

ABA67C054D22487D9F33B5B3AD25097D-0000315821-0002701479-00800L-4A11558123AC4F8DB8E27D467F99C6C0.jpg

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement