Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Here's what I saw today - Part II (Please read the rules before posting)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,436 ✭✭✭Marcinek_55

I know who's the girl from that Lotus. I mean i know her facebook profile but i don't think i can write that here :)

That TVR 7w7 was drive by man on Terenure Classic Car Show couple weeks ago. Lamborghini she own have reg 1w1 or 01w1 isn't it :)

Z8 from Sweden :?: Am i right

• Closed Accounts Posts: 430 ✭✭cgal093

I know who's the girl from that Lotus. I mean i know her facebook profile but i don't think i can write that here :)

That TVR 7w7 was drive by man on Terenure Classic Car Show couple weeks ago. Lamborghini she own have reg 1w1 or 01w1 isn't it :)

http://mywheels.ie/car-history-check/free-car-check-results/?VRN=01w1

• Registered Users Posts: 3,003 ✭✭✭bijapos

It's 01 W 60

There's a small dot between the 6 and 0 so it reads 6.0 , the engine capacity. I've a pic of it somewhere, it's orange.

Edit: Can't be arsed finding it, but here's a good one off the net. Great machine, driver and colour suit it perfectly.

DiabloVee.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭zero19

Do like the TVR myself!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,574 ✭✭✭dharn

zero19 wrote: »
    Do like the TVR myself!

should have gone to specsavers :):):):)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,854 ✭✭✭✭MetzgerMeister

dharn wrote: »
    should have gone to specsavers :):):):)

Yes, yes you should ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,748 ✭✭✭Do-more

Yep!

invest4deepvalue.com

Yes, yes you should ;)

I have , still dont like it !!:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭FunkyExige

Hi all! Indeed that is my exige :)

I must admit the sagaris is a love or hate car! The colors also completely change the look of it as i will show you below. I actually didn't originally want that color which is reflex purple and it doesn't show great in some pictures but i did fall in love with it then. Here's a couple more to show how different the paint can look!

1095149569_ce72d115d3.jpg

5154818453_4dc4072b56_z.jpg

Best part was the interior though :)

scaled.php?server=354&filename=sagarisinterior2vi8.jpg&res=landing

The original sagaris i ordered was in Chameleon Green but unfortunately it was 'lost' when the factory closed. I adore this color on them, here's mine in the factory -

scaled.php?server=24&filename=chameleongreen.jpg&res=iphone

And another finished sagaris in the chameleon green -

SagarisCham11.jpg

Another two amazing colors in sagari are Cascade Copper -

_DSC0220.jpg

And Chameleon Orange -

ChameleonOrangeSagaris.jpg

I really miss that car, it was amazing. Regret selling it big time!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,718 ✭✭✭Matt Simis

FunkyExige wrote: »

And Chameleon Orange -
    It maybe the most conservative of the list, but man I really like that colour!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,003 ✭✭✭bijapos

I really miss that car, it was amazing. Regret selling it big time!!!!

Orange would be my favourite colour too. if you don't mind me asking Funky which car would you prefer, the Lambo or the TVR and why?

Btw sorry for being nosey but what happened to the Diablo? Do you still have it or is it still in Ireland?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,263 ✭✭✭Daved_XB

I was behind a Red Diablo leaving the airport on Friday evening... Lovely sound out of it, it wasn't on Irish plates... On Swiss plates I think

• Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭el diablo

Daved_XB wrote: »
    I was behind a Red Diablo leaving the airport on Friday evening... Lovely sound out of it, it wasn't on Irish plates... On Swiss plates I think

You sure it wasn't an Aventador?

We're all in this psy-op together.🤨

Daved - that would have been an aventador, very cool car :)

Matt - that would be my second favorite, it's totally different in person and very very nice!!!

Bijapos - I could never give the diablo up! I searched years for the 6.0 model in orange :) had I got the sagaris that was custom built from the factory for me then I also would never have been able to sell it! But it just so happened I had some bad luck it and reacted too fast to sell, but I will have another sagaris at some stage ;)

Which would I preferre is a very hard question and the answer would change a fair bit! The diablo is amazing, really easy to drive and the power is nuts. It's perfect to dive long distances and is also easy in traffic which is a big surprise. It's an all rounder and never fails to bring a smile when you put the foot down. Plus it's a serious event everytime you step into it to drive it!

The Tvr is a crazy animal. You never know what's going to happen in it. It's not easy to drive but that's the fun of it. It can seriously bite your head off if you relax at all. It also wasn't very reliable. I know tvrs have that name anyway but oddly the sagari changed all that and was very reliable but I got one of the last built by the factory and it was a bit of a lemon. It wouldn't have been a problem if I lived in the uk to get things sorted but it got old when you had to take it back for all the electrical gremlins. I know a good chunk of sagari owners and I was actually the only one who ever had trouble and it was down to the fact the car was left outside at a dealers when it was brand new for a few months :( if I had more patience and had brought it to the right independent at the time it all would have been sorted very easy.

So anyway the answer is Tvr for crazy, adrenaline and hopping out with your heart beating faster then ever before.

Diablo for knowing it will always be an event and never quite believing your driving such an awesome car with such a crazy big beast of an engine.

Nope it was a red Diablo GTR... I was behind it at the lights.. The Diablo is my fave Lamborghini so I'm sure.. It was not the Adventador that's been doing the rounds lately

Nope it was a red Diablo GTR... I was behind it at the lights.. The Diablo is my fave Lamborghini so I'm sure.. It was not the Adventador that's been doing the rounds lately

You sure? There was only 40 Gtr's made in the world! It would be a very very rare spot and I don't think they ever made a Gtr in red. Would be cool if it was though :)

You sure? There was only 40 Gtr's made in the world! It would be a very very rare spot and I don't think they ever made a Gtr in red. Would be cool if it was though :)

Mind me asking what you drive at the minute? That TVR is so fcuking cool :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

Daved - that would have been an aventador, very cool car :)

Matt - that would be my second favorite, it's totally different in person and very very nice!!!

Bijapos - I could never give the diablo up! I searched years for the 6.0 model in orange :) had I got the sagaris that was custom built from the factory for me then I also would never have been able to sell it! But it just so happened I had some bad luck it and reacted too fast to sell, but I will have another sagaris at some stage ;)

Which would I preferre is a very hard question and the answer would change a fair bit! The diablo is amazing, really easy to drive and the power is nuts. It's perfect to dive long distances and is also easy in traffic which is a big surprise. It's an all rounder and never fails to bring a smile when you put the foot down. Plus it's a serious event everytime you step into it to drive it!

The Tvr is a crazy animal. You never know what's going to happen in it. It's not easy to drive but that's the fun of it. It can seriously bite your head off if you relax at all. It also wasn't very reliable. I know tvrs have that name anyway but oddly the sagari changed all that and was very reliable but I got one of the last built by the factory and it was a bit of a lemon. It wouldn't have been a problem if I lived in the uk to get things sorted but it got old when you had to take it back for all the electrical gremlins. I know a good chunk of sagari owners and I was actually the only one who ever had trouble and it was down to the fact the car was left outside at a dealers when it was brand new for a few months :( if I had more patience and had brought it to the right independent at the time it all would have been sorted very easy.

So anyway the answer is Tvr for crazy, adrenaline and hopping out with your heart beating faster then ever before.

Diablo for knowing it will always be an event and never quite believing your driving such an awesome car with such a crazy big beast of an engine.

I dont know whether to hate you or love you :D:P. Im sure you have a a smile a big as can be everytime you just look at the Diablo nevermind starting the engine. Fair play ;).

cgal093 wrote: »
    Mind me asking what you drive at the minute? That TVR is so fcuking cool cool.gif

I drive the lotus exige that was pictured earlier in the thread as an everyday car :)

I dont know whether to hate you or love you :D:P. Im sure you have a a smile a big as can be everytime you just look at the Diablo nevermind starting the engine. Fair play ;).

Yes indeed i do. Same with the exige though. They are all amazing in their own little ways. The diablos just a bigger go kart then the exige :D

I drive the lotus exige that was pictured earlier in the thread as an everyday car :)

Yes indeed i do. Same with the exige though. They are all amazing in their own little ways. The diablos just a bigger go kart then the exige :D

Ah yes, lol someone only told me that :o Nice car indeed.....and heres me with my €250 Renault Clio :(

I'd actually give anything to just sit in one of those things :D

• Advertisement

Ah yes, lol someone only told me that :o Nice car indeed.....and heres me with my €250 Renault Clio :(

I'd actually give anything to just sit in one of those things :D

Hey we all start somewhere, a petrolhead is a petrolhead no matter what they drive :D Sure the exige is a quater the price of the diablo but it still feels nearly as special when driving it!

Hey we all start somewhere, a petrolhead is a petrolhead no matter what they drive :D Sure the exige is a quater the price of the diablo but it still feels nearly as special when driving it!

Well, I'm on my 7th car since last Monday!

I didn't even know Ireland had a Diablo, nest car around where I live is probably a 2008 BMW 535D lol

• Registered Users Posts: 6,462 ✭✭✭TheBazman

7741956436_62430c4fc4.jpg

7741970740_705ae5b7c1.jpg

7741979536_af223dcc30.jpg

7741983924_d80daa8c31.jpg

7742000762_047ebc61ee.jpg

7742026600_b16ff9cfda.jpg

7742035650_4dc2eda038.jpg

7742050084_19439b168f.jpg

7742067030_71c33c7cb3.jpg

TheBazman wrote: »

7742035650_4dc2eda038.jpg

The hell is that?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭el diablo

The hell is that?

BMW i8 Hybrid-Electric Sports Car (I think).

We're all in this psy-op together.🤨

a bmw :D:D

Well it had the GTR badge on it & it had the big flat T wing on the back... I remember a few years back spending sometime in the support race pits at the F1 in Melbourne the year that the GTR race series was the main support race & what I saw on Friday look like a road going version of them for sure....

Mind you that's not to say that the owner didn't just put the wing & the badge on... But I'd hope that sort of thing doesn't happen with Lamborghini drivers

Well it had the GTR badge on it & it had the big flat T wing on the back... I remember a few years back spending sometime in the support race pits at the F1 in Melbourne the year that the GTR race series was the main support race & what I saw on Friday look like a road going version of them for sure....

Mind you that's not to say that the owner didn't just put the wing & the badge on... But I'd hope that sort of thing doesn't happen with Lamborghini drivers

Wow wish you had a picture would have been the spot of the year! You would hope that sort of thig wouldn't happen but I've seen worse! Did you happen to notice a roof scoop? That would be harder to just tack on then the badge and spoiler?

• Registered Users Posts: 566 ✭✭✭jjmcclure

Wow wish you had a picture would have been the spot of the year! You would hope that sort of thig wouldn't happen but I've seen worse! Did you happen to notice a roof scoop? That would be harder to just tack on then the badge and spoiler?

Hi, there is a picture of the GTR a few pages back in the thread, general consensus is it a kit car.

Spent some time driving behind your diablo at the Cannonball in 2010, I had a 997 at the time. Drove from Denegal to westport with your Lambo and the silver ford GT. I felt like the poor one!!!!!!:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,213 ✭✭✭PrettyBoy

jjmcclure wrote: »
    Hi, there is a picture of the GTR a few pages back in the thread, general consensus is it a kit car.

Link to the pic?? Sorry to the chap that originally spotted it but you did not see a red Diablo GTR driving around Dublin Airport, maybe some other Diablo model or the Aventador on Swiss plates but it was definitely not a real Diablo GT or Diablo GTR.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement