Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Here's what I saw today - Part II (Please read the rules before posting)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,556 ✭✭✭✭vectra

jozi wrote: »
    So do tripods and flashes :(

What lens were you thinking of getting?

Damn right they can
    Just bought one of these last week for my new camera :P
    http://www.pixmania.ie/ie/uk/1465959/art/nikon/sb-900-flash.html

• Registered Users Posts: 14,721 ✭✭✭✭CianRyan

Nikon/Canon accessories make me cry, even if they are great!
    Sony made it worse for years with their non-standard hot shoe!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,436 ✭✭✭Marcinek_55

To keep this thread alive:
    30793793.jpg
    40811676.jpg
    13894720.jpg

It's for sale now if anyone want to buy :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,637 ✭✭✭CoDy1

DSC01194.jpg

DSC01196.jpg

DSC01370.jpg

DSC01371.jpg

DSC01376.jpg

DSC01388.jpg

DSC01385.jpg

DSC01389.jpg

DSC01391.jpg

DSC01395.jpg

DSC01397.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

CoDy1 wrote: »

DSC01388.jpg

I dont know what it is about them McLarens but they do nothing for me at all, there to safe to plain. Im not a huge fan of the R8 but this just reminds me a plainer safe version of it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,574 ✭✭✭dharn

i think their beauty lies in there simplicity, some of the lamborghinis are over-designed ,by the way that is just a typical collection of cars outside a shopping center ( in dubai ) imagine that in a tesco carpark in ireland !!!!

http://img689.imageshack.us/img689/1741/13894720.jpg
    what ferrari is that it beautiful

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

dharn wrote: »
    It's a 599 with a mansory body kit on it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,428 ✭✭✭tc20

Lads, what time is the Cherrywood C&C on at usually?
    am i right in saying its the first Sunday of the month, but at what time please?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭el diablo

tc20 wrote: »
    am i right in saying its the first Sunday of the month, but at what time please?

I think from around 10:30AM onwards. You missed this month's though.

We're all in this psy-op together.🤨

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,428 ✭✭✭tc20

thanks, i keep meaning to drop up, i'll try to make the first of '13 :D

That Ferrari is 599 Mansory Stallone
    tc20 wrote: »

Fisrt Sunday of he month from 10:30am but it might be cancel next month or move to other location. There is some problem with venue.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,003 ✭✭✭bijapos

It's for sale now if anyone want to buy :)

It's €299,000, without VAT €250,000, seems the upgrade to "Stallone" (:rolleyes:) costs €180,000. Won't come here as the €2,350 annual motor tax will probably scare any potential buyers off :cool:.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

bijapos wrote: »
    Won't come here as the €2,350 annual motor tax will probably scare any potential buyers off :cool:.

I'd say the horrendous front is what would scare potential buyers off :D

I don't think roadtax would scare potential buyers off. If they spen 300k on car they don't care about 2500e tax :) Or they can register car in other european country as owner of Irish Aventador did :)

Another photos:
    16417875.jpg
    78971494.jpg
    89875286.jpg

Someone earlier said that he like Wiessman. Do you like the one above ?? And is anyone here who like that Spyker ?? I think it's look horrible in my opinion.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,753 ✭✭✭qz

I like the Spyker! Especially the interior:

int-127252803002.%20Spyker%20Interior.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 5,391 ✭✭✭jozi

Where was the Weissemann (sp?) spotted 2 pages back, was it in Ireland?

Rather than continue on about photography equipment should we start it's own thread? I'd be quite interested to hear peoples thoughts on equipment etc as a amateur photographer.

Sure feel free to start one, there're enough of us in here interest to warrant it. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,106 ✭✭✭dar83

CianRyan wrote: »
    Sure feel free to start one, there're enough of us in here interest to warrant it. :)

There's what, 3 of you? Maybe 4?...

:D

there is a photography forum here already no need to start another, many car enthusiasts tend to be gadget freaks as well so ,have an interest in photography also hi-fi even

• Advertisement

Ah I guess, sure leave it I guess.
    I just thought it could have been interesting to see car specific set ups.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,854 ✭✭✭✭MetzgerMeister

CianRyan wrote: »
    Ah I guess, sure leave it I guess.
    I just thought it could have been interesting to see car specific set ups.

As far as I know the car photographers here are challengemaster, Paddy@CIRL, hi_im_fil, Marcinek55 and dharn says that he can take photos too apparently!

you can add me to that list, posted cars from riva del garda ( pagani zonda x10)
    cars from dubai, australia and singapore recently
    8168022775_94cf90413c_c.jpg
    8155912123_0cbbe81d9a_c.jpg

dharn wrote: »
    cars from dubai, australia and singapore

I'm jealous... That's 3 places where i'd love to go.

Dubai is Dubai but the problem is visa. I won't get it :(

Australia - specially January for tuning show, quiet expensive to go there

Singapore - for Lamborghini meeting and the rest of that supercars there. Lad's there pay huge tax/vrt forthem and they still buy it. That place is too expensive for me i think :(

ya marcin you are right i was on a trip of a lifetime this year, singapore was amazing when you consider it costs 100000 euro to own an ordinary car, those lambo/ ferrari owners are mostly Chinese billionares

• Registered Users Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭jamescd

My cousin works in Singapore. He's been inviting me to come over and visit. Would love to go over, but unfortunately I hate flying, especially long distance one's :o

ya really should flights usually stop off in abu dhabi i recon singapore is the most encridibile place i have ever been it is relatively small so all the sights are easy to cover

I was amazed with Singapore too, I only had two days there on my way to Australia though. I'd love a proper trip there.

The price of land and cars are just mental there.

• Registered Users Posts: 983 ✭✭✭The Royal Scam

I don't think roadtax would scare potential buyers off. If they spen 300k on car they don't care about 2500e tax :) Or they can register car in other european country as owner of Irish Aventador did :)

Another photos:
    16417875.jpg

That Maserati in the background, did you get any shots of that. Your ontribution to this thread has been amazing . It should be re-named the "Here's what Marcinek_55 saw today"

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

OSI wrote: »
    The thing is, you can guarantee every inch of that car was designed, not because it was beautiful, but because it made it as quick and agile as possible. It's the engineers car, not the designers.

Ah I know that ive heard they are a spectacular car to drive but for me a supercar should be exactly that, it should blow my mind in every way to look at and drive. The MCLaren just doesnt.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement