Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Here's what I saw today - Part II (Please read the rules before posting)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,854 ✭✭✭✭MetzgerMeister

qz wrote: »
    Re the Macan, is the Cayenne being discontinued or is it a second, smaller SUV?

The Macan is to the Cayenne what the X1 is to the X5.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,721 ✭✭✭✭CianRyan

Annoying and useless?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,647 ✭✭✭impr0v

Spotted in Douglas today:

20130115_151658.jpg

Is that an RS4 Avant? I didn't think there was such a thing, but it looks too small to be an RS6.

• Registered Users Posts: 571 ✭✭✭kuro2k

impr0v wrote: »
    Is that an RS4 Avant? I didn't think there was such a thing, but it looks too small to be an RS6.

RS3, owner works in ballincollig

• Registered Users Posts: 1,596 ✭✭✭RedorDead

How does owner get away with no vrting it if he or she works here?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,794 ✭✭✭mailforkev

More the X3 rather than the X1, it's based on the Audi Q5.

We had a 2010 Q5 for a while and thought it was great. I know most people see them as a bit pointless but it was a really solid all rounder.

mailforkev wrote: »
    More the X3 rather than the X1, it's based on the Audi Q5.

We had a 2010 Q5 for a while and thought it was great. I know most people see them as a bit pointless but it was a really solid all rounder.

I just read an article on it and it said "the baby Cayenne" so I presumed it was more X1 and didn't bother my arse to think that something the size of the X3 would be the baby in the Porsche SUV family :o

• Registered Users Posts: 7,106 ✭✭✭dar83

The new RS4 is only being made in the Avant now as well, right?

Looks like I'll have to go down the AMG A250 road instead in a couple of years... :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,647 ✭✭✭impr0v

kuro2k wrote: »
    RS3, owner works in ballincollig
    OSI wrote: »
    Whaaaa? It's the only RS4 to have!!!

I am clearly way out of touch with developments in Audi world - I also didn't know there was such a thing as an RS3 in the sportback shape. I Like the new grille layout.

• Registered Users Posts: 571 ✭✭✭kuro2k

Whaaaa? It's the only RS4 to have!!!
    impr0v wrote: »
    I am clearly way out of touch with developments in Audi world - I also didn't know there was such a thing as an RS3 in the sportback shape. I Like the new grille layout.

rs3_zps0af572e4.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,991 ✭✭✭el tel

My friend has an RS3. He loves it and drives it like a maniac but I don't get what the fuss is all about to be honest.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,886 ✭✭✭_rebelkid

Saw an Opel Speedster in Blackpool in Cork on Sunday, couldn't get a pic, but it was red!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,251 ✭✭✭ongarite

Quick pic from today:

29akjk.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,499 ✭✭✭porsche959

_rebelkid wrote: »
    Saw an Opel Speedster in Blackpool in Cork on Sunday, couldn't get a pic, but it was red!

Haven't seen one of those in ages. Not an Opel fan at all as a rule, but that is a beautifully styled car.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,637 ✭✭✭CoDy1

131_Porsche.jpg

I don't think he has proper RS3 or you'd get the fuss. 340BHP and 4WD in a car that weights 1500KGs? It's quicker than a good few Porsches and would give an M3 a fright.

You think wrong, it is a proper RS3. Yes it's quick and powerful but it's still just an small Audi 4 door hatchback. His RS6 Avant on the other hand make a lot more sense to me.

IB4 no recession.

Some photos from the carpark of the place where I've been staying in Singapore

Picture866.jpg

Picture834.jpg

Picture828.jpg

Picture822.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 6,467 ✭✭✭h3000

el tel wrote: »
    Some photos from the carpark of the place where I've been staying in Singapore

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b174/el7tel/Picture828.jpg

Did you have to go hanging off his wiper? ;):)

0118 999 881 999 119 725 3

That black 911 is beautiful.

• Advertisement

CianRyan wrote: »
    That black 911 is beautiful.

If you think that 911 Speedster is nice you should see the one for sale in Lisburn, Co Antrim. I've seen it at a few Porsche Club events up here in the North and it's flawless.

http://www.hollybrooksportscars.com/showroom/performance-and-prestige/porsche-911-speedster/

• Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

el tel wrote: »
    If you think that 911 Speedster is nice you should see the one for sale in Lisburn, Co Antrim. I've seen it at a few Porsche Club events up here in the North and it's flawless.

http://www.hollybrooksportscars.com/showroom/performance-and-prestige/porsche-911-speedster/

Very nice indeed looks spotless, but he has about 60 photos of the car up from every concievable angle and yet still no pics of the engine :cool:.

Very nice indeed looks spotless, but he has about 60 photos of the car up from every concievable angle and yet still no pics of the engine :cool:.

There is a picture of the engine ya blind bastard!!

P9277531.jpg

Why am I so poor. :(
    To be honest I'd rather the black one though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,489 ✭✭✭Yamanoto

Got to Detroit unexpectedly this week & had some time to get into the Auto Show on Tuesday afternoon. Event itself was great, place wasn't packed and you could get hands on with most brands and models - Ferrari, Maserati & Bentley being the only real exceptions. From a design perspective, the BMW M6 & the Corvette Stingray struck me as the standout exhibits.

As for every-day motoring, it was the first time I'd sat into a Fiat 500 and absolutely loved it. Test-drive imminent methinks.

PSamwUQl.jpg

21wxsj0l.jpg

aBD0xyql.jpg

vYeeqIwl.jpg

ItzUDRRl.jpg

Ap3vQAAl.jpg

VXDizPUl.jpg

bOn7H0Vl.jpg

olLA61Fl.jpg

seiOlndl.jpg

oRSrcJKl.jpg

VwgTxi6l.jpg

s0Byb8Yl.jpg

pfeSpu4l.jpg

czEKvGkl.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,489 ✭✭✭Yamanoto

5LogvTql.jpg

NqSt0ZCl.jpg

Lj448uwl.jpg

G5QBuWql.jpg

1Zd28uxl.jpg

qMyni9xl.jpg

FvPa5lgl.jpg

Rg9oCX3l.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 8,753 ✭✭✭qz

BMW really hit the nail on the head with the 6 Grand Coupe / M6.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

LK?? WTF?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,590 ✭✭✭tossy

CoDy1 wrote: »

Did he get the wheels from an i40 or something,the look horrible.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭el diablo

Mc Love wrote: »
    LK?? WTF?

Cream crackers.

We're all in this psy-op together.🤨

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement